Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon - page 7. (Read 197987 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Market is adjusting now. AM and Labcoin probably won't be worth buying by the time any refunded BTC arrive (if it arrives).

I disagree. There will be a flood of BTC hitting btct.co in a few hours and some of that BTC will search for a new home. Lots of it will most likely go to Labcoin, ActiveMining or AsicMiner. As soon as I get my BTC back I will be putting it in one of these. What else are we supposed to do with the BTC? Leave it in a wallet getting no returns?

If you get your bitcoins back of course. It is quite possible that they issue a new statement saying that due to the "police investigation" the bitcoins are frozen and to be handled as evidence. But let's give them 48 hours.

Invested a few bitcoins as well.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
that's exactly what you should be doing.. if you want to be safe

Sure.. put the money under your bed, it will be very safe. :-)
and let the bitcoin fairy do its job  Tongue

I'm all in for a BTC.FAIRY IPO.

Executive Summary:

1) Collect BTC
2) Put under Pillow
3) ? ? ?
4) Profit!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Market is adjusting now. AM and Labcoin probably won't be worth buying by the time any refunded BTC arrive (if it arrives).

I disagree. There will be a flood of BTC hitting btct.co in a few hours and some of that BTC will search for a new home. Lots of it will most likely go to Labcoin, ActiveMining or AsicMiner. As soon as I get my BTC back I will be putting it in one of these. What else are we supposed to do with the BTC? Leave it in a wallet getting no returns?

also good timing for new assets W4A-BOOK, BTC-GROWTH and SMIDGE.COM-A
Activity: 686

and let the bitcoin fairy do its job  Tongue
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com

Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com

legendary
Activity: 1386

There's still a lot of LC shareholders looking to unwind their position for a good profit (from IPO price) or get out while minimizing their loss, so if you have any spare BTC, now's probably a good time to get in (price is back to .0015 due to some market sells).

By the time the BTCGarden IPO is out, yes, it will probably be too late to get in at a fair price. I'd advise people not to have all of their shares tied up in one venture, but I somehow managed to do just that...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
legendary
Activity: 1386
so wait, nobody has received a refund yet?? so you mean this ASICMiner and labcon rally is going to continue???  Shocked
and that means i'll be very late to join the labcoin bandwagon lol

Welcome!  Grin
so wait, nobody has received a refund yet?? so you mean this ASICMiner and labcon rally is going to continue???  Shocked
and that means i'll be very late to join the labcoin bandwagon lol
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
refund of the shares in the next 24 hours?

or is there anyone else has received it?

No, 24-48.. that means I could be 24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47, or yes, even 48

Grin
refund of the shares in the next 24 hours?

or is there anyone else has received it?
Activity: 546
1 We will lock the trading of BTCGARDEN at btct immediately.

2 We will then send the whole 32064BTC and submit the repurchase request to Burnside from backstage, he will then run the proper script to execute this request ASAP.

3 All current shareholders will get your BTC back into your account immediately,at which point you can withdraw it freely.

1 Okay, so all issuers have the ability to do that at will on BTCT.CO? thats weird

2 is that how that works? In before "the police seized the computer with our cold wallet" or "there were delays due to accounting errors in our line items we will work to solve these these....."

3 hey maybe it all goes as planned

This story reeks. Turned out this wasn't my largest position.

Yip.  Lack of rules & regulations does come back to bite us on occasion.  Please read the FAQ of the virtual exchange you're "trading" on.

To quote Burnside:

No assets on the site are to be considered real.
   Nothing is verified. (Do your research!)
   The use of this site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
   If an asset issuer on this site defaults, you have ZERO RECOURSE. (not like you have any recourse in most international BTC situations anyway.)

Good game, brah.  Hope you were educated & entertained. Smiley

haha good game

burnside's "virtual" disclaimer will do him no good in the face of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, he is aware of that already, just hasn't updated that part of his site yet
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

2 We will then send the whole 32064BTC and submit the repurchase request to Burnside from backstage, he will then run the proper script to execute this request ASAP.

3 All current shareholders will get your BTC back into your account immediately,at which point you can withdraw it freely.

1 Okay, so all issuers have the ability to do that at will on BTCT.CO? thats weird

2 is that how that works? In before "the police seized the computer with our cold wallet" or "there were delays due to accounting errors in our line items we will work to solve these these....."

Yip.  Lack of rules & regulations does come back to bite us on occasion.  Please read the FAQ of the virtual exchange you're "trading" on.

To quote Burnside:

No assets on the site are to be considered real.
   Nothing is verified. (Do your research!)
   The use of this site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
   If an asset issuer on this site defaults, you have ZERO RECOURSE. (not like you have any recourse in most international BTC situations anyway.)

Good game, brah.  Hope you were educated & entertained. Smiley
Activity: 546

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Maybe it's the triads? There must be organized crime in China...

lol do they have organized crime in China? I think they probably invented it.

CCTV of the visit to BTCGARDEN offices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkCBc6kSL10
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Dafuq did I just read?

You launched a multi million dollar business and got alot of investors to trust you and your business model
and as soon as some random scammer fag starts lying and trolling you, you cancel everything.  Huh

I bought some additional shares above the IPO price and was holding during the insane dumping,
because I believed BTCGARDEN would do well in the future and now I only get payed back the IPO price?  Angry

Sorry but I feel like I just got scammed.

1. Sell IPO shares @ 0.016
2. Wait for price to reach 0.0177
3. Dump a shitload of shares for 0.015
4. Go full kindergarten style and cancel everything
5. Pay back inverstors 0.016
6. Huh?
7. PROFIT!

Bitcoin garden consisted of a blog with stolen images. What "multi dollar business"?

I bought shares above the IPO price and was holding during the insane dumping, because I believed BTCGARDEN would do well in the future and now I only get payed back the IPO price?  Angry

I would be thankful if you even get the IPO price returned. Good luck!

Very much this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
1. some other people started some serious dumping action
2. many people sold their shares for a loss to buy back later as a result
c: They are screwed

That is BTCGarden's responsibility because...?

Also there's always a risk when you invest in a company. Especially a bitcoin one. Even moreso when the majority of investors here don't truly understand the world these people operate in because we're westerners.

I am Chinese live in China, I do not understand too.

Force buy back all shares just because one random jerk calling to police, it's ridiculous. Ridiculous even in North Korea.

Maybe it's the triads? There must be organized crime in China...
Pages:
Jump to: