Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon - page 6. (Read 197987 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have a feeling there won't be as much reinvesting as some might speculate. No doubt there will be some, but a lot of that BTC was only added for this particular investment. I don't blame people for feeling bitter about having their time AND money wasted - might be quite the turn off.

That's why I think a lot of people will move coins to stable/proven investments like AM, over newer securities like Labcoin.

It certainly leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Activity: 420
Active Mining was also trending down, along with Asicminer.

You know, as long as we're stating facts.

actually, AM was coming back up on the news of their new hardware releases/profit increase.  Before that, they were trending down, but they had already started back up before the BTCgarden news broke.

You do realize there are charts we can look at see that's not the case?
I have a feeling there won't be as much reinvesting as some might speculate. No doubt there will be some, but a lot of that BTC was only added for this particular investment. I don't blame people for feeling bitter about having their time AND money wasted - might be quite the turn off.

I actually expect a fair amount of this. Probably most of that 32k.

However, even if only a few k go back into other stocks, we should see several stock see nice boosts.

actually, AM was coming back up on the news of their new hardware releases/profit increase.  Before that, they were trending down, but they had already started back up before the BTCgarden news broke.
Sou
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
(Bitcoin related text here)
I think people will go for AM over Labcoin, mainly because they don't want to get burned by another IPO.  BTCGarden closing is the only thing keeping Labcoin above the IPO price. And watch, the price will spike, then fall back down on Labcoin, as early investor cash out.

AM is the option that has real prospects, real assets, and real profits.  AM has staying power, and is clearly the better investment.

Hard  to tell where you've put money.  The pump is so subtle.

I don't have to pump anything, I am stating the facts. 

AM's profits are increasing, and before the news today, Labcoin was trending down, and getting very close to their IPO price. 

I'm sure some people will invest into Labcoin when/if they get their BTCGarden coins, but I think you'll see a lot more go towards stable investments, like AM.  Situations like BTCGarden tend to make investors a lot more cautious.

I think people will go for AM over Labcoin, mainly because they don't want to get burned by another IPO.  BTCGarden closing is the only thing keeping Labcoin above the IPO price. And watch, the price will spike, then fall back down on Labcoin, as early investor cash out.

AM is the option that has real prospects, real assets, and real profits.  AM has staying power, and is clearly the better investment.

I don't have to pump anything, I am stating the facts. 

AM's profits are increasing, and before the news today, Labcoin was trending down, and getting very close to their IPO price. 

I'm sure some people will invest into Labcoin when/if they get their BTCGarden coins, but I think you'll see a lot more go towards stable investments, like AM.  Situations like BTCGarden tend to make investors a lot more cautious.
Then why didn't Labcoin drop below IPO price while BTC Garden was still active?

it was well on its way.  Low of .012 right before BTCGarden news...

The BTCGarden news has propped it up, but for how long?  The price hit a high of .018 today, and everyone started selling.  Doesn't bode well.
Luckily I never invested in this one to begin with, too many future projections without any short term goals would make for a boring asset to hold. Anyway guess I was right again telling people not to sell below IPO because of unfounded fear mongering. If you bought in, the best thing you could do was hold.

Also, Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that everybody is expecting a flow back into AM and Labcoin and therefor the price will already have risen before the funds even unlock.

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Luckily I never invested in this one to begin with, too many future projections without any short term goals would make for a boring asset to hold. Anyway guess I was right again telling people not to sell below IPO because of unfounded fear mongering. If you bought in, the best thing you could do was hold.

Also, Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that everybody is expecting a flow back into AM and Labcoin and therefor the price will already have risen before the funds even unlock.

Then why didn't Labcoin drop below IPO price while BTC Garden was still active?
Activity: 119
Hi, It's so happy.
Activity: 266
Don't worry it's their loss. ;-)
N_S
Activity: 238

Why isn't ActM even being mentioned?

Activity: 462

ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Hey this is good news for anyone who didnt sell below IPO price,

Im happy I made profit and guess that my gut is as reliable as it has always been, im guessing after the coins are issued back that it will flow back into either labcoin or the almighty AsicMiner, im happy either way if the coins diversify their way to both securities since I have large stakes in them,

Nice try AIWill but I knew from the getco that you were going to be unreliable the scare of that chinese guy getting killed for running a ponzi probably was him enough to issue back the funds,

3M is definitely not worth dying for
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Market is adjusting now. AM and Labcoin probably won't be worth buying by the time any refunded BTC arrive (if it arrives).

I disagree. There will be a flood of BTC hitting btct.co in a few hours and some of that BTC will search for a new home. Lots of it will most likely go to Labcoin, ActiveMining or AsicMiner. As soon as I get my BTC back I will be putting it in one of these. What else are we supposed to do with the BTC? Leave it in a wallet getting no returns?

If you get your bitcoins back of course. It is quite possible that they issue a new statement saying that due to the "police investigation" the bitcoins are frozen and to be handled as evidence. But let's give them 48 hours.

Invested a few bitcoins as well.

Bitcoin can seize by Police? Police does not know paypal yet.  Cheesy peace

yes. that's why bitcoins in bitcoin-24.com where "evidence" for a few months.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Market is adjusting now. AM and Labcoin probably won't be worth buying by the time any refunded BTC arrive (if it arrives).

I disagree. There will be a flood of BTC hitting btct.co in a few hours and some of that BTC will search for a new home. Lots of it will most likely go to Labcoin, ActiveMining or AsicMiner. As soon as I get my BTC back I will be putting it in one of these. What else are we supposed to do with the BTC? Leave it in a wallet getting no returns?

If you get your bitcoins back of course. It is quite possible that they issue a new statement saying that due to the "police investigation" the bitcoins are frozen and to be handled as evidence. But let's give them 48 hours.

Invested a few bitcoins as well.

Bitcoin can seize by Police? Police does not know paypal yet.  Cheesy peace
Pages:
Jump to: