Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon - page 5. (Read 197987 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Anyone else find this incredibly ironic?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I knew they were going to fail from day 1 with a name like BTCGARDEN...BTC are mined..not grown.  Roll Eyes

I get the same feeling when I look at the name "Icedrill".  Sounds like a name a 12 year old made it up.  We're not drilling in the arctic here, we're just mining bitcoins  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 994
The buyback is complete.

I would like to note that the trade history will show that everyone paid a transaction fee.  That is actually incorrect, there is a display bug where the trade history assumes a transaction fee.

The buyback was at 0.01604 to cover your initial purchase transaction fee, and in the buyback itself the transaction fees were waived on both the buyer and seller side.

(tl;dr, it's a display bug.)

Cheers.

Thank you Burnside!
legendary
Activity: 1386
I knew they were going to fail from day 1 with a name like BTCGARDEN...BTC are mined..not grown.  Roll Eyes

I think the 'Garden' name was a very Chinese touch...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I knew they were going to fail from day 1 with a name like BTCGARDEN...BTC are mined..not grown.  Roll Eyes

Should have seen it coming
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
The buyback is complete.

I would like to note that the trade history will show that everyone paid a transaction fee.  That is actually incorrect, there is a display bug where the trade history assumes a transaction fee.

The buyback was at 0.01604 to cover your initial purchase transaction fee, and in the buyback itself the transaction fees were waived on both the buyer and seller side.

(tl;dr, it's a display bug.)

Cheers.

Activity: 476

I think people are going to play the rises on Active Mining and Labcoin then sell.  I wouldn't be surprised to see one or both spike and then drop back some.

Maybe they'll go AM long term, but short term there's not much gain to be had.

Remember this is money people put into an IPO.  They weren't looking for safe, they were looking for gains.

Yes, that's true, though I think some people were into this IPO for the long term.

I do agree that people will play rises and sell on AcM and Labcoin (mostly Labcoin).  Some people are going to lose a lot doing that, too (just the nature of the beast).

I do think there are gains to be had short term with AM, but when I say short term, I mean 1-2 weeks, not 1-2 hours.
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Lol labcoin .0019 thats sexy
Activity: 420

I think people are going to play the rises on Active Mining and Labcoin then sell.  I wouldn't be surprised to see one or both spike and then drop back some.

Maybe they'll go AM long term, but short term there's not much gain to be had.

Remember this is money people put into an IPO.  They weren't looking for safe, they were looking for gains.
legendary
Activity: 1498
More important that someone transparently pumping their favorite stock...

LOOKS LIKE THE BUYBACK IS IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW.
Correct. Repaid in full here.
Me too!
You were the one calling Aug 9 a day ago before your edited your post.  Which I wouldn't mention ordinarily, but now you're trying to pin the discrepancy on me.  Nice.

no, you misunderstood, I am not pinning it on you.  Yes, I said a day ago, incorrectly, and corrected my comment accordingly.

I misunderstood your response as saying the only rise was a day ago.  I am sorry for the confusion.

August 9 being when?  A day ago?

There was a one time jump on a big buy, then it went up yesterday along with everything else in anticipation of the buyback money.

Look, you want to pump your holdings.  We get it. You've done it.  Good job!
I don't know where you are, but Aug 9 is 3 days ago in my time zone.

The "one time jump" as you called it was based on the news announced about the new hardware and increased profits for AM.

Regardless of the reasons, it was clearly not a downtrend.

You were the one calling Aug 9 a day ago before your edited your post.  Which I wouldn't mention ordinarily, but now you're trying to pin the discrepancy on me.  Nice.

Well, what we're not seeing yet is money going to AM.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown

Correct. Repaid in full here.

There was a one time jump on a big buy, then it went up yesterday along with everything else in anticipation of the buyback money.

I don't know where you are, but Aug 9 is 3 days ago in my time zone.

The "one time jump" as you called it was based on the news announced about the new hardware and increased profits for AM.

Regardless of the reasons, it was clearly not a downtrend.
You do realize there are charts we can look at see that's not the case?

Are you trying to say AM didn't go from ~3.3 to ~3.8 a day ago?

The chart shows a clear up trend from Aug 9:

You do realize there are charts we can look at see that's not the case?

Are you trying to say AM didn't go from ~3.3 to ~3.8 a few days ago?

The chart shows a clear up trend from Aug 9:

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
It has started.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Buy back going on now!
Pages:
Jump to: