Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 18. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In recent years, the Bitshares project has gone through the test of the encrypted money market and has grown into a real value coin.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Any more concrete info, what our new DEXBot will do and what will it change?
Will it increase volume drastically?
Or can it be used for other DEXes, derived from BTS?

you can run the DEXBot locally to make markets on the bitshares DEX. that's about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Any more concrete info, what our new DEXBot will do and what will it change?
Will it increase volume drastically?
Or can it be used for other DEXes, derived from BTS?
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I like it and think it makes a lot of sense. In the stock markets they have activist investors that hold large chunks of the stock and use that as leverage to get the company directors to change direction/strategy. I could see something like this happening with crypto world and BTS specifically. They are suffering from a severe lack of recognition and need to get their name out in some marketing campaigns.
Activity: 47
He doesnt look to have the kind of human wisedom and altruist attitude too much, and be more motivated by profit ( devil) and probabilistic logic (devil , god is order), and have very materialistic takes on things.
Activity: 98
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to investing! Hope this project success and pay bounty hunter  
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Facts have proved that BTS technology is still very high, and this coin can be held for a long time.
Activity: 14
EOS REGISTRATION QUERY

No one can seem to answer this when applied to eos sitting on a bitshares dex. Bitshares should be compatible with eos.

If EOS is in your OL BTS GDEX wallet on the OL BTS GDEX, do you have to send and register the EOS tokens in my ether wallet? Ronny @ OL says EOS should be okay and reset when EOS launches JUNE 1. He says OPEN.EOS should upgrade and register on OL.

What about GDEX.EOS and OPEN.EOS in a wallet created on THE BITSHARES.org UI? Will the EOS tokens be okay?

Does it make a difference where you buy EOS whether its OL GDEX, or bitshares.org UI DEX?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BTS is a value currency and can be picked up by a low position. This round of rebound is fierce.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Pack up. Bitshares is going to profit from the huge EOS rally. They share the same founder.

Does this mean Bitshares will go down soon, same way as EOS ?
With current price 0.36$, Bitshares is not even close to its ATH marketcap yet and it has way bigger potential than that.
Activity: 2
Pack up. Bitshares is going to profit from the huge EOS rally. They share the same founder.

Does this mean Bitshares will go down soon, same way as EOS ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I want Bitshares to be the No1 exchanges in the world but after all these years they are not approaching No1 and I do not understand why. The fastest blockchain ...
Is there something wrong? With steemit we know there are many things that are not perfect, equal to bitshares? there must be a reason. Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 251
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
A coin doesn't just fly 25% in a day for no reason though. I'm trying to discern if there was a listing, announcement, etc that triggered this sudden uptick Coins are very capable of flying 25% in a day for no reason in all honesty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
You don't see this every day, but when you do it makes for a good day. #Bitshares $BTS is the top gainer for the past 24 hours for the entire crypto market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Bitshares has risen dramatically in the last two days, almost increased half of its price.
Hope to see Bitshares hit 10k satoshi some day this year.
Pages:
Jump to: