Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 17. (Read 125447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hey fellow investors.....fasten your seat belts for the next bull run till hard fork on 7th June................This time it should cross 1.5 USD level and make a new ATH..................I'm all in this time in BTS..... Smiley

Hard fork is on 19th May.  
Mainnet release in June 12th..

Just accumulated some while waiting for bull run..  Grin

Is there some more information available about what the goal of the hard fork will be exactly? What possibilities will it give Bitshares and why might this specifically be such a big thing?

it's a no-thing. hardforks in bitshares are stakeholder approved updates, you won't even see any difference from how the chain works
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Hey fellow investors.....fasten your seat belts for the next bull run till hard fork on 7th June................This time it should cross 1.5 USD level and make a new ATH..................I'm all in this time in BTS..... Smiley

Is there some more information available about what the goal of the hard fork will be exactly? What possibilities will it give Bitshares and why might this specifically be such a big thing?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I am still annoyed at Bittrex for the way they handled this. I would accept doing this to a coin that gives them 5-10  If the problem was really the RAM requirement that makes it even worse.

Not so easy to tell why they handled it the way they did. They had several reasons I suppose. Maybe they also didn't want to support any coins related to decentralize exchanges as that is there competition?
Activity: 100
Merit: 0

Activity: 5
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The technology and community development mode of Bitshares project is excellent. The prospects for development are worth looking forward to. Bargain buying is a good choice.
Activity: 63
I am still annoyed at Bittrex for the way they handled this.

Me too, but the customer have the power, boycott Bittrex and use the BTS DEX or CryptoBridge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hi, guys,

I am wondering why Bitshares always has high txn per day but not much popularity... BTS is among the top 3 coins with txn/day.
who is performing the most txns on this network?

Is it being adopted by some industry or organisation?

Thanks
Activity: 20
I am still annoyed at Bittrex for the way they handled this. I would accept doing this to a coin that gives them 5-10  If the problem was really the RAM requirement that makes it even worse.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The whole BTS community is working hard to look forward to the BTS market performance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The current market operation does not solve the problem of BTS explosion, so in the short term, BTS is still fragile and weak.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
I have the official Windows Wallet from https://bitshares.org/download/.
I want to change the Public Key in Owner permissions (which was created when I made a new account) with a public key which was generated here: http://paperwallet.bitshares.eu/. This key contains uppercase.

I removed the given Public Key in Owner permissions and wanted to add the new public key. BUT I cannot write uppercase in the field.

What can I do?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Bitshares is indeed a good coin project. It has been tested for many years in the market.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Bitshares is for a while in the crypto space. Their technology is good, however, fiat based exchanges like Spotcoin will have a major role in the wider adoption
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Facts have proved that BTS technology is still very high, and this coin can be held for a long time.

While this is true, fact is also that this coin needs a lot of development to keep pace with all those other strong projects.
Pages:
Jump to: