Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 27. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
BTS has no masternodes you can buy, you have to become a witness to get paid by the network.  But anybody can run a full node to support the network.
DPOS is way better system for sure. It creates competition to be elected as witness. Better than just having to buy predetermined number of coins and get paid for it. no competition = no evolution 

I totally agree with your idea, no competition is no evolution. One of the most formidable competitors is Semux project with BFT consensus algorithm, but it just only stays in the first version. In my opinion, both of 2 project are using voting system or delegating to validators for staking. May be I misunderstand, please feel free to correct me, thank.
Activity: 336
In 2018, BTS needs to expand the use of the landing scene, the function can be fully developed. BTS is the value of the time proved, we hold it firmly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In 2018, BTS needs to expand the use of the landing scene, the function can be fully developed. BTS is the value of the time proved, we hold it firmly. Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BTS has no masternodes you can buy, you have to become a witness to get paid by the network.  But anybody can run a full node to support the network.
DPOS is way better system for sure. It creates competition to be elected as witness. Better than just having to buy predetermined number of coins and get paid for it. no competition = no evolution 
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
If the only way to stake is via DPOS - You need a masternode which is too expensive for most people.

How is this system more decentralized that a standard POS system, such as peercoin?
Hey guys, can you provide some resources or reference links about what you showed above? Thank in advance. I can not find anything of BitShares upcoming events after it's protocol upgraded in the last year.
The owner of the crab is rough, saying that if BTS's market value management is not 1 hundred million enough, then his Niang will accept him one hundred million Cheesy
When the BitCNY is recharged and the demand is very strong, it is a very obvious signal of supply. How do you think about it? I said the bulging wallet is BTS barometer, anyway, most people even listening to, just feel bulging cattle, never thought of how to display the "barometer"... Since it's a central exchange, it's time to know that the exchange is a place to make money for the smart people. Roll Eyes
Activity: 270
The pattern of a big change in three years, you Changba me play, only BTS, with you in my self won't slow, but the long-term upward, live longer than all his rivals for a long time, is the winner. Cool Grin
Unlike bitcoin, BTS's fork is for upgrading and evolution, rather than splitting. In most cases, consensus is reached. After upgrading, the old chain will be abandoned directly.
BTS is expected to release a new hard branching version in March, involving a number of trading engine problems and other optimizations, and interested investors please keep the attention!

Where from do you get such an information? I haven't heard...

Here it say's June:

https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=02%2F03%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=BitShares+%28BTS%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bfilter_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

Not sure where the information comes from either though.

The news from coinmarketcap may be trustful and informative. So we all are waiting for the new hard fork of BTC on 07 June 2018. It would be fluctuated at that time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
BTS is expected to release a new hard branching version in March, involving a number of trading engine problems and other optimizations, and interested investors please keep the attention!

Here it say's June:

https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=02%2F03%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=BitShares+%28BTS%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bfilter_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

Not sure where the information comes from either though.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
In a short period of 1~2 years, the centralization of exchanges and central exchanges will always coexist. There is no question of who lives or dies. Only those who live better and who live worse. BTS will be a banner to the central exchange!
In my viewpoint, decentralized exchanges will be dominant in the market next two or three years.
I think that the future is for dex. Because of what has recently happened to Bittrex and other centralized exchanges. I think dex time will come already this year. BTS is one of the best dex exchanges.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Bitshares DEX is the oldest and has the best track record. Crypto doesn't need any more DEX clones. Bitshares Asset Exchange is #1!
Sooner or later next month, whole market will jump to upward trend, and Bitshares is not exception. It will go to at least 5k Satoshi.
Whether it is not enough to centralization, and not as a standard to measure the quality of a project, there is no point in arguing about this point. To centralization and centralization, in my view, it is not necessary to find a balance between fairness, security and efficiency. To ensure sufficient defense and security, the nodes have no ability and motivation to do evil, and then, of course, the better the performance is, the lower the better the cost.
Activity: 270
BTS's mortgage - anchoring mechanism is a lever, which is more serious when it falls, and the rebound is not bad. The trade is a clever man.
Pages:
Jump to: