Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 23. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
BTS caught up in the fire currency, and the trend of the trend rose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Oh nice to see the particle thread! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Bitshares rebounded sharply, because huobipro was on the BTS trading side. BTS is the oldest brand in the decentralized central exchange coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Bitshares once was among top ten markets when it first time took my attention to pick up some. I have long trading history with this one of the very profitable coin for me. It is sitting firmly at its bottom with all this going on in development side will bring it back with full strength in future.
Activity: 63
Bitshares grows with the referral program in an organic way. We don't need to inflate the system to pay youtuber and hype BTS. A solid working product is more important.

Bitcoins market domination over 45% without scaling is a joke, but we corrected this today by going over the 2000 Satoshi line.
Activity: 136
A project with all useful features but only for less community work - I mean marketing, this is not still goin to the moon. Bought a big quantity 3 days ago. Lets see where it goes?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
BTS new market value management results, unexpectedly won the BTC! Then we are confident enough to believe that BTS's market value management has great probability of success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Now the price of BTS is too low. The profit brought by blood chips is much lower than the risk it takes. Mortgage is not so crazy.
1. Didn`t get the point, what should I do?
I have desktop wallet, with coins on it..
Can I update it from the menu directly? Didn`t find such button..

2. Received Badcoin on the wallet, probably airdrop.
Where can I trade these coins? not listed anywhere yet..

1. You only have to update a full node with the core update, not the light desktop wallet. You can ignore core updates and just do the light client updates.
2. Click on the FIND MARKETS next to MY MARKETS and add the trading pair. The UI could be made simpler, took me way too long to find this out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
1. Didn`t get the point, what should I do?
I have desktop wallet, with coins on it..
Can I update it from the menu directly? Didn`t find such button..

2. Received Badcoin on the wallet, probably airdrop.
Where can I trade these coins? not listed anywhere yet..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Management model seems to have some effect the new value of BTS, recently explosion less, or bitcoin is much better than
New release 2.0.180328 containing security fixes is out. All nodes please upgrade as soon as possible.
What happened with Bitshares recent weeks? Why Poloniex put Bitshares wallet under maintenance most of the time? When the problem will be completely solved?
Several weeks after its firstly occured, and lasted till now; are there bugs found and potential solutions to fix them?
Thanks all for your important shared information.

The problem on Poloniex is solved right now, but there is no information about it.
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bitshares.fdn/technical-issues-with-bts-at-poloniex-solved

The best thing to do is leaving Poloniex and trade on the Bitshares DEX. The internet is full of bad user experience on Poloniex and other coins have also problems. 
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=25918.msg315630#msg315630
In the future there will be more possibilities to change FIAT to bitFIAT.

BitShares Core Release 2.0.180328
https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-core/releases/tag/2.0.180328

Activity: 546
Merit: 159
New release 2.0.180328 containing security fixes is out. All nodes please upgrade as soon as possible.
What happened with Bitshares recent weeks? Why Poloniex put Bitshares wallet under maintenance most of the time? When the problem will be completely solved?
Several weeks after its firstly occured, and lasted till now; are there bugs found and potential solutions to fix them?
Thanks all for your important shared information.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Oh my god, it's the BTS hardware wallet integration everyone's been waiting for!!! BTS's price goes to the moon
When is hardware wallet support coming up? I don't see any announcements. Could you provide source for this please?
http://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2018-03-bitshares-core

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Oh my god, it's the BTS hardware wallet integration everyone's been waiting for!!! BTS's price goes to the moon
When is hardware wallet support coming up? I don't see any announcements. Could you provide source for this please?

Hardware support and FIAT bridges are the two important things to gain a bigger market cap.

I sold all my BLOCK to buy more BTS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: