Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 28. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
In a short period of 1~2 years, the centralization of exchanges and central exchanges will always coexist. There is no question of who lives or dies. Only those who live better and who live worse. BTS will be a banner to the central exchange!
In my viewpoint, decentralized exchanges will be dominant in the market next two or three years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
BM's last child BTS witnessed the considerable profit of the node. But if a 2/3 node is controlled by a person or a company, can the DPOS mechanism expel the 2/3 node? Roll Eyes
Merit: 10
It feels that CNC is issued by AEX, a kind of USDT substitute for RMB 1:1. Send a CNC deposit for a bank. BTS is a good thing. After all, it is made by BTS's UIA. Later transactions are carried on Bitshare network, but another important function to BTS: Bitcny is a blow to credibility in the short term. Grin
Activity: 113
Bitshares DEX is the oldest and has the best track record. Crypto doesn't need any more DEX clones. Bitshares Asset Exchange is #1!
Activity: 210
BTS has been developing for 3 years, and the user volume and transaction depth have been steadily expanding, and a certain moat has been realized. But the moat is not necessarily stable at the point of the wind and waves, only the community is not a short development that is the premise. Cool
Activity: 168
In a short period of 1~2 years, the centralization of exchanges and central exchanges will always coexist. There is no question of who lives or dies. Only those who live better and who live worse. BTS will be a banner to the central exchange!
Activity: 227
In the development of de centralization exchanges, BTS is the first and the most complete application. It should serve as a leader and continue to struggle for the future centralization of the world. Cool

What happened to the price today, BTS looks like to be bounced while other ones seem to continue going down??? What reasons do you believe BTS could be a leader of  the future centralized currency?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In the development of de centralization exchanges, BTS is the first and the most complete application. It should serve as a leader and continue to struggle for the future centralization of the world. Cool
Activity: 168
In particular the establishment of business acceptance system, perfecting the legal tender from the BTS to the virtual currency loop, what makes BTS DEX become a complete exchange station in market outlet. Grin
Activity: 210
BTS is the DPOS consensus, the development and operation of all the vote, in accordance with the implementation of the minority is subordinate to the majority
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Daniel Larimer sold all his BTS and left the boat, but his father Stan is still lobbying for BTS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The BTS system requires a block for 5S, and the 1 - day reward is 17280, divided into active witnesses. The BTS witness is 23, you to calculate how much profits! Cool

The BTS nodes do pay very much, but it is a global competition that is too fierce. It is generally held by the developed Daniel or the rich man of the coin.
The BTS system requires a block for 5S, and the 1 - day reward is 17280, divided into active witnesses. The BTS witness is 23, you to calculate how much profits! Cool
BM's halo from BTS to EOS, the project team development progress has also been ahead of time. In June the main line can be expected, then EOS is likely to fly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
My recommendation, as old fan of BTS - would be more aggresive marketing..
We are having unique features and functions, which aren`t promoted properly..
e.g. interestless load and so on..

I agree with you. BTS is very undervalued and it is part of missing good marketing strategy. However, I expect to see BTS climbing up this Spring strongly.

BTS is a good cryptocurrency & I also believe that its price is undervalue now. But since last year, when it was delisted from Bittrex exchange I sold out all my balance
I am considering to buy it again
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Can BTS rise up? The old coins survived for 13 years, so how to suck.Cybex EOS test, and BTS in the same speed
It will rocket up for sure. Personally, you should not worry about this. What I think you should do at the moment is shut your computer/ laptop down; let your coins in the wallet/ exchanges several weeks; don't pay too much about Bitshares in the next few weeks.
All lost are paper lost at the moment, don't worry because you won't lose nothing if you keep holding your Bitshares.
Can BTS rise up? The old coins survived for 13 years, so how to suck.Cybex EOS test, and BTS in the same speed
Other de centralization exchanges will also develop, but they will only be on the currency price instead of user volume and transaction volume, so just watch BTS.
The development of BTS in 2018 will be better than 2017, with depth increasing, users increase, currency price will more stable upward
Recently, etherdelta's centralization of the stock exchange broke bad news, so I think investors still recognize BTS's centralization exchange, which is not enough. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: