Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 22. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
BITShares is a good coin.....we should hold this coin for good profit
Activity: 88
Hi,

I bought some BTS at Huobi and wanted to transfer them into a local wallet.
It seems, that there is no "ordinary" wallet for BTS, correct?

Can you please explain me, where I should store my BTS?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 11

awesome team, good company, good job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The value of BTS is still more and more widespread in circulation. If high quality projects come to the home with BTS, BTS will rise like last year's ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
After implementing the new market value management method, the price of BTS is relatively stable Bitshares.
Activity: 98
Want to know more, contact me plz/
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 84
I would like to receive more information about this ANN Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Hello. The project and all of us good luck! Let us unite to take the high ground!

And to be pleasant to me your slogan and an appeal. Fighting such call so to speak. All needs correctly to be united now the community and only unity can win. And in general what else it is necessary to do at such market, only to hope and remains.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Yes, the BTS coin has fallen in price, but if you compare the coin of the BTS with other coins, then it keeps well. There is nothing to be surprised. Good luck to all.
-------
Now the price of BTS is too low. The profit brought by blood chips is much lower than the risk it takes. Mortgage is not so crazy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Bitshares DEX has almost all the functions of the centralization exchange, and it is the first high-performance application based on graphene, and the transaction speed is almost comparable to that of the centralization exchange.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Bitshares in the construction of exchange ecosystem, gateway assets can be rich in various currency transactions, and the introduction of the acceptances assets can make the access easier.
Activity: 63
Does anyone know settings for https everywhere and noscript? Bts platform won't load with these extensions. Or, when it does, dashboard account doesn't appear. Is it a Javascript issue?
For special technical questions try the telegram groups or https://bitsharestalk.org
Activity: 336
Bitshares has been running for 2 years, and the total number of transactions has been nearly million. Basically, it's the best way to centralization and exchange.
Activity: 14
Does anyone know settings for https everywhere and noscript? Bts platform won't load with these extensions. Or, when it does, dashboard account doesn't appear. Is it a Javascript issue?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Now the price of BTS is too low. The profit brought by blood chips is much lower than the risk it takes. Mortgage is not so crazy.
Activity: 304
The disadvantage of BTS is that the transaction depth of the small currency is insufficient and the core function Bitcny anchors the currency. This self leveraged function is not resistant to the bear market, which leads to the poor performance of the BTS price.
Pages:
Jump to: