Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 24. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I totally agree on current price very safe to buy based on development which is going on doesn't matter what is happening around. Second notable thing is volume on different exchanges if not in millions on each but in hundred of thousand dollars for every cycle of 24 hours. Old glory days will return for those stand by in hard times.
It is the same for most Altcoins due to massive massacre recent weeks. Of course, smart investors will choose right coins to buy, in particular good coins with active, energetic, high-performed developers, good products and good trustworthy over theirs history since beginning.
We are down to August prices, and volume is so low it probably means that Bitshares is oversold already.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
I totally agree on current price very safe to buy based on development which is going on doesn't matter what is happening around. Second notable thing is volume on different exchanges if not in millions on each but in hundred of thousand dollars for every cycle of 24 hours. Old glory days will return for those stand by in hard times.
It is the same for most Altcoins due to massive massacre recent weeks. Of course, smart investors will choose right coins to buy, in particular good coins with active, energetic, high-performed developers, good products and good trustworthy over theirs history since beginning.
When wallet issues been solved and Poloniex wallets for traders back to normal situations, everything will be fine for BitShares and its price will rally considerably.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Bought today some more. Hope we reached the bottom. If not, will be buying the dips.

I'm thinking of rationalising my altcoin portfolio and will likely stock up on more Bitshares. I think alts that are used in DEX exchanges are probably a good investment for the long term as DEX are becoming more popular, even though I'm not a great fan of them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The price of BTS has recently been much more stable than the bitcoin, and ETH is a better option now either to take BTS or to change to USDT.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Bought today some more. Hope we reached the bottom. If not, will be buying the dips.
Merit: 100
Bitshares coins are still a bit worse for these days to rebound, but now I don't know which encrypted currency is appropriate.
Activity: 350
after the coin was removed from Bitrex, I thought that the coin would be forgotten, but now I understand that the coin has sense and it will develop further
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Poloniex is not a scam
No other Bitshares Exchange has a wallet problem with BTS, but a lot of users have a problem with Poloniex. Why is it not a scam?

What happened with Bitshares network? Are they serious? Because Poloniex put Bitshares under maintenance most of the time recent days.
Nothing happened with the network, but Poloniex don't want to allow the customer to leave the platform without paying a premium against BTC. The Bitshares Exchange is a threat to the business model of ripping of the customers with high fees and lost coins.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 11
poor the people who is dumping their BTS at Poloniex,the price at Poloniex is more than 200 sats lower, respect the other Exchanges

They dumped the BTS because Poloniex frozen the BTS, without any reasonable factor.
Poloniex is a big scam, I can't understand to use this platform for trading, when you can buy BTS on the DEX.

Poloniex is not a scam
Merit: 100
GTS is officially launched, and GTS is an exchange cluster based on Bitshares development. The underlying architecture uses graphene technology as a development tool.
Activity: 62
I can't withdraw VEN. No gateway seems to support withdrawals of VEN. Anyone who knows how I should do? I think I used the hellotbts gateway to buy those VEN tokens but their site seems to lack support.

I think this is a big problem, if a gateway closes or dies you are stuck with your tokens/coins. Can't Bitshares or some gateway just enable withdrawals of all erc20 tokens?

Activity: 322
Bitshares - State of the Network - 20th March 2018

Welcome to the 78th Bitshares State of the Network (BSotN) report. A weekly report focusing on the changes in the ecosystem and track longer term changes in a effort to identify emerging trends and changes in the Bitshares platform.

Bitshares - State of the Network - 20th March 2018
The Bitshares State of the Network Reports seeks to combine raw data from a wide range of metrics and combine them into meaningful information to identify emerging trends and changes in the Bitshares network.

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@steempower/bitshares-state-of-the-network-20th-march-2018
Activity: 350
Bitshares is not "fully decentralized" - this is a big point that is hard to explain in the avg attention span.  DPoS makes an efficient trade off between centralization and decentralization
Activity: 63
BTS made a nice climb after the huge dip.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Regardless of the drop in value most important thing here is constant development which is be carried on without loosing time in arguments or marketing. Many times I looked at this project as attraction for me to keep few coins and let them sit aside for few months to see what happens. Non stop hard work makes great things.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
The BitShares Committee has a new website that provides the latest news and updates. check it out: http://committee.bitshares.works/
As one of the few landing applications in the block chain world, Bitshares provides an irreplaceable and high quality service for users
Pages:
Jump to: