Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 25. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
is bts on poloniex going to reach 0.00001?understand why people sell off on poloniex, what if they never open up widrawals with bts again, feels like poloniex is scamming people it might go lower then 0.00001 btc on poloniex Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In this period of accelerated elimination, Bitshares survived and grew stronger, all of which were based on the good positioning of Bitshares for itself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
poor the people who is dumping their BTS at Poloniex,the price at Poloniex is more than 200 sats lower, respect the other Exchanges

They dumped the BTS because Poloniex frozen the BTS, without any reasonable factor. Poloniex is a big scam, I can't understand to use this platform for trading, when you can buy BTS on the DEX.
Polo does this like once a week and not just for BTS. I was hoping something would change after circle acquired polo, but I guess its in the DNA.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
poor the people who is dumping their BTS at Poloniex,the price at Poloniex is more than 200 sats lower, respect the other Exchanges

They dumped the BTS because Poloniex frozen the BTS, without any reasonable factor.
Poloniex is a big scam, I can't understand to use this platform for trading, when you can buy BTS on the DEX.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
After the overall adjustment of the encrypted money market, I believe that Bitshares can take the lead in a big rebound, so I choose it as one of my targets.
Activity: 322
Why Bitshares Will Be Your Best Investment to Create Wealth

Let me share a little bit about why I think Bitshares will be your best long-term investment…

Dan Larimer, the dude who created Bitshares with his father, Stan (you may know it as the first decentralized exchange… but it’s so much more), is a true visionary genius.

Obviously…’cause after creating Bitshares, he was a total superhuman and created Steemit too (the world's first decentralized social media platform).

Does this guy ever sleep? Seriously. I want to know.
And if he already wasn’t unrelatable enough, he’s now working on his latest venture, EOS (the future operating system that all businesses will be built upon). If you don't see the trend here… I’ll let you borrow my grandma’s glasses. Just don’t tell her I took them.

The trend here is, the guy is a genius.

Those same blockchains, built by Dan the Man (is it okay to call him that?), currently process twice as many transactions per day than the WHOLE BLOCKCHAIN INDUSTRY combined.

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@nomadicsoul/why-bitshares-will-be-your-best-investment-to-create-wealth
Activity: 336
It is important to predominate in any sunrise industry, and BTS has the same predominance to enjoy the big dividend of the central exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
What is the problem with BitCNY?
There is no problem. User above you is either completely copying other peoples sentences, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1949828.1140 (see 3rd and 4th post), or taking out words from other posts to form his own sentence https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1949828.1140 (see the last post and compare it to the post above you)
He is probably doing this to increase posts for signature campaign? go figure...
What is the problem with BitCNY?
Activity: 336
Now Bitcny is a time bomb, and if it fails, it's hard for Bitshares to think of being an exchange quietly.Hope everything goes well
EOS and BTS Tokens will be compatible in the future. EOS is an platform and BTS the application, which will benefit from the EOS ecosystem. 

Please anyone, explain me what is the reason why there are no many ICOs based on Bitshares? If this tech is super fast and has an extremely low fees.  Huh
One reason is the missing marketing and the other reason was the high price for launching an ICO, but they lowered it now.

Poloniex makes under 4% of the BTS traffic now, but holds over 10% of BTS http://open-explorer.io/#/accounts/1.2.20067
When Poloniex removes BTS from his exchange (not confirmed, but possible) and sells his BTS, this could cause another little drop. 

Activity: 3
Please anyone, explain me what is the reason why there are no many ICOs based on Bitshares? If this tech is super fast and has an extremely low fees.  Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Interestingly, and the tokens that will be created on EOS will be added to this exchange? Perhaps this fact in the future will raise the popularity of BTS. I continue to keep the BTS tokens in my portfolio.
Activity: 266
BTS is a potential coin but the market now has a lot of volatility, there are those coin has gone 0 in recent months. That is what we need to consider when investing. The market will be active again in the coming months, with my trust in BTS.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
In 2018 BTS bought up high have a chance? The overall market does not seem to be too optimistic, I hope BTS can hold on.  Kiss

There is of course, if the developers will spend more time and money advertising, the bts will have a good future!
I can`t understand, why BTS developers are so advertisement resistant..
Awesome project, with very slight PR and marketing..
I don`t understand why we loose so enormous potential.. Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The bits and shares Council will charge 0.1% of the transaction cost to bitCNY and bitUSD through the proposal. The Council will use the proceeds to repurchase BTS, and the proposal will be implemented in two days.
Pages:
Jump to: