Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 41. (Read 125447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Bitshares is under maintenance in Poloniex.

Disable withdraws and trades.

Anyone knows when it will work again?

Dev's have tried to contact poloniex, but polo never respond. There is no problems with the wallet, they just play their games:

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bitshares is under maintenance in Poloniex.

Disable withdraws and trades.

Anyone knows when it will work again?
Activity: 266
Amazing introduction.
But BTS was delisted from Bittrex Exchange. coz me to lost 60% my money.
Suck.

This is what I really care about, a coin is considered good why was removed from bittrex market? This coin gives us what it does when it is no longer in the favorite trading platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Amazing introduction.
But BTS was delisted from Bittrex Exchange. coz me to lost 60% my money.
Suck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I was very very wrong, it will be $5k next year, James Dimon can eat shit after that..
Activity: 407
Merit: 0
I already invested in Bitshares. I believe this coin will soon hit $100.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
People let's laugh, laugh, laugh because this will be $500 soon. Bitcoin and bitshares decentralized. Fuckkkk the BANKS..
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
the huge supply is making very difficult to recover the price.

you guys are idiots. Stop looking at the supply. Look at market cap. A fixed supply that does not inflate has no effect on the price of the token. The Market cap does. Do you realize how the price of each token is calculated? This is like crypto 101 basics here. If you do not know how price is calculated I strongly urge you not to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
GREAT NEWS! Binance and ZB.com added Bitshares  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/932863715367567360

BTS is going 1 $  very soon  Shocked

P.S  POLO people what are you waiting ?! The price at all other exchanges is 20 % more then  POLO  Wink

Really great! Bittrex remove Bitshres, and Binance add it now! We have a good chance to hold Bitshares for some time, everything looks fine now, project will be more popular in the near future. DEX is a good way to trade for many people.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)

P.S  POLO people what are you waiting ?! The price at all other exchanges is 20 % more then  POLO  Wink

Oh nice news!
Activity: 32

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
30 Million USDT Hacked Might Favor BitUSD of Bitshares

Tether released a statement 21 November 2017, claiming 30 million USDT tokens has been granted to an unauthorized address. An emergent patch of omnicore is also released to fix the problem. The USDT tokens tainted by the address is blacklisted and not redeemable for USD. The market took a hit but soon recovered most of the loss. Tether ask client to be patient for further investigation. OKCoin, Huobi and Binance announced suspension on the USDT Deposit and Withdrawal shortly after.
It’s the first omni-based assets hacking job if confirmed. Omni protocol is based on bitcoin blockchain network and was considered as secure as bitcoin itself. However, such trust may have become less stable after the incident. Tether has been adopted by many exchanges since its establishment in 2014. As a means of exchange, the transfer of USDT is encoded in bitcoin txs based on omni protocol. There have been accusation and alarms for the insolvency of Tether. An article on medium points out that traders on Bitfinex are using “Fraudulent Tethers” for margin lending. Kyle Torpey addressed USDT as a “ticking time bomb” in September.

Since the adoption of USDT by Huobi and OKEX in October, Chinese traders are getting familiar with the “stable coin”.  Tether has issued 205,048,400 USDT tokens in November alone. The increasing concern has finally reached the ears of Bitfinex, one of the leading bitcoin exchanges in the world. The company cannot ignore such growing “FUD” and saying that they will release a formal statement on 19 November.

“Bitfinex is solvent and both fiat and crypto withdrawals are functioning as normal. We are seeing increasing FUD which we believe is a co-ordinated attack to create a market disrupting event”

However, every coin has two sides. Wu Guanggeng, founder of Bixin, said that the incident might be a good news for bitusd, bitcny of bitshares, another “stable coin” in the market. He said it’s OK for Tether, as a company, to nullify the stolen tokens through hard fork. The impact of the incident might include:

1. Exchanges might hesitate to accept USDT.
2. Could be a good chance for bitusd or bitcny of BTS........

http://news.8btc.com/30-million-usdt-hacked-might-favor-bitusd-of-bitshares

Activity: 11
I have a lot of plans with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is my hope and confidnce. I really like Bitcoin a great deal. I am makingemoney from Bitcoin by composing marketing campaign signatures and weblogs on social media in Bitcoin. I plan to invest in the long run in the future. I'll fulfill all my needs. Through Bitcoin, I'll develop large business.
That's a good info. Thanks.  Can you give more info on how to get started with the marketing campaign signatures and weblogs on social media in Bitcoin?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Not at all, the price will go very high in 2018 and huge supply has nothing to do with price decrease or increase.
Activity: 112
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
i really do notunderstand so low price for BTS. what is the reason? there most be somethinkg behind.

so god scalibilty, fast dex...i did not used dex really, i only use it for wallet BTS. i was reading, that eos can also wil ladd some push to bts price. we will see. i must starti using bts exchnages.

big supply...
Pages:
Jump to: