Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 45. (Read 125447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Bitshares is a great coin i feel Atomic swap would be a good move forward

yep agreed. atomic swap would be a great feature!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
2017-10-26 Bitshares - State of the Network - 24th October 2017
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@steempower/bitshares-state-of-the-network-24th-october-2017 (upboat nice fella to help)

The BitShares Team has released an updated version of BitShares-Core (2.0.171019). This update is to address issue #433; a bug where a new asset was created and the fee wasn't paid in CORE assets. You can find the new release on github HERE

The BitShares Blockchain Foundation initiates the ‘Blockchain Academy Project’ which aims to provide the BitShares Testnet to students for educational purposes. Saxion University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands is the first university to team up with the BitShares Blockchain Foundation to participate in the project which aims to familiarize students with the possibilities of the BitShares Blockchain. You can find more information HERE

Ronny Boesing (CEO of OpenLedger) has announced plans for further development of specific features on the Bitshares network and is asking for the communities help to determine which features should have priority. The proposed features are 1) Implementing a virtual machine (like Ethereum’s’ Virtual Machine) into Graphene, 2) Implementation of the Atomic Swap mechanism, 3) Creation of Fee Backed Asset and 4) Trustless (decentralized) BTC gateway. Voting closes on the 9th of November. You can view the whole proposal and cast your vote HERE

The BitUniverse team have released a new version of their 'Bitshares Wallet & Trade' mobile app (v 1.2.0.12). You can find the announcement HERE or find the wallet on the app store HERE

OpenLedger and MVP Asia Pacific have teamed up with Holy Angel University to Create Blockchain Innovation Lab. Ronny Boesing (CEO of OpenLedger) said “The announcement today of the inclusion of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency to the 2018 HAU curriculum will enable MVP and OpenLedger to stay at the forefront of legal and technical advancements in these rapidly evolving industries”. You can find more information HERE

@kencode has released his ‘The Agorise Report’ which includes updates from all the project he is working on including Stealth, Ledger Nano S, Graphenej, Mobile wallets and Point Of Sale systems. You can find his full report HERE

The OpenLedger team has announced the following: ‘OpenLedger is growing rapidly, and over at our R&D OpenLedger branch office in Minsk, Belarus, the staff is increasing weekly. In order to prepare for the future, October 1st of this year we moved into a new business environment, covering the top two floors of a business with 6 floors, which will allow us to host up to 200 team members. So far, we have 60 employees in this office. The beauty is that we now own the offices we use, adding extra weight to our future endeavours.’

Joel and Travis from 'The BAD Crypto Podcast' have entered the top referrer’s this week hitting 535 referrals, They are also the issuer of BADCOIN, which they are distributing to their listeners, Great job Guys!.

@estefantt has released the latest composition of the BIT20 index fund. Bit20 runs an algorithm that creates its new composition. By this process, it always includes the most promising coins. You can find more information on this week composition HERE

PSA: PoloniEX's Bitshares wallet is 'poloniexwallet' NOT 'poloniex'. There are warnings built into the Bitshares wallets regarding this account but it seems the last couple of weeks has seen some users who attempted to transfers BTS from Bittrex to PoloniEX accidently transfer their BTS to this name squatter. As a result the fake 'poloniex' account now controls over 2 Million Bitshares and has reached the Top 100 BTS holder list.

This week’s Bitshares hangout recording has been published and is available HERE

Current registered wallets/accounts within the Bitshares network is 447984; an increase of 6623 wallets/accounts since last week

And even with all those updates and initiatives, all BTS did was dip another 6% in overall value...

Great.

Just great.

Why did I ever get involved with this project is beyond me... now down 70% from my initial investment in BTS.

I guess live and learn, and set some stop losses while trading, right?

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
2017-10-26 Bitshares - State of the Network - 24th October 2017
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@steempower/bitshares-state-of-the-network-24th-october-2017 (upboat nice fella to help)

The BitShares Team has released an updated version of BitShares-Core (2.0.171019). This update is to address issue #433; a bug where a new asset was created and the fee wasn't paid in CORE assets. You can find the new release on github HERE

The BitShares Blockchain Foundation initiates the ‘Blockchain Academy Project’ which aims to provide the BitShares Testnet to students for educational purposes. Saxion University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands is the first university to team up with the BitShares Blockchain Foundation to participate in the project which aims to familiarize students with the possibilities of the BitShares Blockchain. You can find more information HERE

Ronny Boesing (CEO of OpenLedger) has announced plans for further development of specific features on the Bitshares network and is asking for the communities help to determine which features should have priority. The proposed features are 1) Implementing a virtual machine (like Ethereum’s’ Virtual Machine) into Graphene, 2) Implementation of the Atomic Swap mechanism, 3) Creation of Fee Backed Asset and 4) Trustless (decentralized) BTC gateway. Voting closes on the 9th of November. You can view the whole proposal and cast your vote HERE

The BitUniverse team have released a new version of their 'Bitshares Wallet & Trade' mobile app (v 1.2.0.12). You can find the announcement HERE or find the wallet on the app store HERE

OpenLedger and MVP Asia Pacific have teamed up with Holy Angel University to Create Blockchain Innovation Lab. Ronny Boesing (CEO of OpenLedger) said “The announcement today of the inclusion of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency to the 2018 HAU curriculum will enable MVP and OpenLedger to stay at the forefront of legal and technical advancements in these rapidly evolving industries”. You can find more information HERE

@kencode has released his ‘The Agorise Report’ which includes updates from all the project he is working on including Stealth, Ledger Nano S, Graphenej, Mobile wallets and Point Of Sale systems. You can find his full report HERE

The OpenLedger team has announced the following: ‘OpenLedger is growing rapidly, and over at our R&D OpenLedger branch office in Minsk, Belarus, the staff is increasing weekly. In order to prepare for the future, October 1st of this year we moved into a new business environment, covering the top two floors of a business with 6 floors, which will allow us to host up to 200 team members. So far, we have 60 employees in this office. The beauty is that we now own the offices we use, adding extra weight to our future endeavours.’

Joel and Travis from 'The BAD Crypto Podcast' have entered the top referrer’s this week hitting 535 referrals, They are also the issuer of BADCOIN, which they are distributing to their listeners, Great job Guys!.

@estefantt has released the latest composition of the BIT20 index fund. Bit20 runs an algorithm that creates its new composition. By this process, it always includes the most promising coins. You can find more information on this week composition HERE

PSA: PoloniEX's Bitshares wallet is 'poloniexwallet' NOT 'poloniex'. There are warnings built into the Bitshares wallets regarding this account but it seems the last couple of weeks has seen some users who attempted to transfers BTS from Bittrex to PoloniEX accidently transfer their BTS to this name squatter. As a result the fake 'poloniex' account now controls over 2 Million Bitshares and has reached the Top 100 BTS holder list.

This week’s Bitshares hangout recording has been published and is available HERE

Current registered wallets/accounts within the Bitshares network is 447984; an increase of 6623 wallets/accounts since last week
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
i\ve heard that bitshares is in re-branding process. anyone know when will be ready ? any updates?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Bitshares is a great coin i feel Atomic swap would be a good move forward
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me how to transfer coins to a exchange from a purse on a computer Huh And how to make a backup copy of the purse on the computer can not figure it out !!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

I think some every proposal is good imo, but if I had to choose I would say:

2) Implementation of the Atomic Swap mechanism.

Such a mechanism will allow the exchange of funds from one blockchain (Bitshares) to another (bitcoin, as the first), without any participation from third parties. In this case, BTS, MPA (bitUSD), and UIA can be used as bitshares funds.

Given the fact that there is only one real decentralized exchange, the ability to enter it from other blockchains, without any risks (technical and regulatory), and the participation of third parties (gateways), creates huge economic potential for the platform and the cryptocurrency economy.

^This is highly important with the way centralized exchanges have having legal issues in some countries from their heavy handed Government. I can easily see BTS being the replacement exchange for a lot of people that want to get out of centralized exchanges.
Hello, you could enhance the reputation of BTS is very much if you increase liquidity  in the respective pairs, many people want to be able to go out in a decentralized national money at the time of the fall of cryptocurrencys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306630.0;topicseen

see original post - people make money providing liquidity by using liquidity bots like btsbots.com
legendary
Activity: 1364
There is a couple of selling step walls on Poloniex in sight ! 300 000 coins and more each step
Activity: 53
Is BTS possible to raise $ 1 be achieve this year? I waited too long for this, let's dev. pump please.
after November 15 perhaps when people begin to move from bitcoin after the attack >51% on it
hahahah how this gonna happen...
I don't see bts reaching that target with this market share
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Is BTS possible to raise $ 1 be achieve this year? I waited too long for this, let's dev. pump please.
after November 15 perhaps when people begin to move from bitcoin after the attack >51% on it

Why do you think that bitcoin will be attacked> 51%?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
legendary
Activity: 1764
Hello, you could enhance the reputation of BTS is very much if you increase liquidity  in the respective pairs, many people want to be able to go out in a decentralized national money at the time of the fall of cryptocurrencys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306630.0;topicseen

go ahead and add liquidity. no one can stop you.
Activity: 22
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
So, coinmarketcap info, regarding last 24 hour trade on Bittrex is not correct?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
What's Bittrex reason for Dlisting Bitshares?

No one, other than Bittrex, knows for sure why they delisted Bitshares. There is some chatter on the web that Bittrex delisted BTS as Bittrex saw BTS as some form of competition. There was a write up about it somewhere but I've lost the link.

Impossible IMO. But if it is competitor, poloniex would delist BTS too. I think it may involve some legal issues, for example, bts is like security? Just my guess.
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
Waiting for bridgecoin to take off when bts does.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
What's Bittrex reason for Dlisting Bitshares?

No one, other than Bittrex, knows for sure why they delisted Bitshares. There is some chatter on the web that Bittrex delisted BTS as Bittrex saw BTS as some form of competition. There was a write up about it somewhere but I've lost the link.
Pages:
Jump to: