Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 43. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
i really do notunderstand so low price for BTS. what is the reason? there most be somethinkg behind.

so god scalibilty, fast dex...i did not used dex really, i only use it for wallet BTS. i was reading, that eos can also wil ladd some push to bts price. we will see. i must starti using bts exchnages.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
You can buy it on Poloniex or the Bitshares Asset Exchange.

Could someone explain this to me? Delisted on 13 October but still there? i am interested in buying...is this possible on trex or better somewhere else? Thanks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
Could someone explain this to me? Delisted on 13 October but still there? i am interested in buying...is this possible on trex or better somewhere else? Thanks!
Activity: 266
OpenLedger team member becomes Bitshares Greater China representative

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/11/06/openledger-team-member-becomes-bitshares-greater-china-representative/

A committee member of Bitshares (BTS) China, Zicen, recommended a worker proposal that aimed to create a professional team which represents Bitshares in the Great China area (Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau). This worker proposal caused debate within the Chinese BTS community, and just two days later, the proposal accumulated enough votes from Bitshares’ shareholders to get approved.

In the worker proposal, Zicen, the proposer, addressed the important role that BTS Chinese community has been playing in the development of Bitshares. He also mentioned, “For a very long time, BTS has been misunderstood as a project with no official team, no operation, no maintenance, and no one responsible’ by ill-informed users.”

To educate users, Zicen planned to form a team representing BTS officially, which is responsible for the project promotion, operation, and organization of activities, both online and offline.

Zicen stated that his first step is to start a BTS China campaign tour and introduce the technology behind BTS and the concept of DAC (Distributed Autonomous Corporation), which was proposed initially by BTS. Furthermore, he is going to illustrate what “DAC” is by illustrating real and forthcoming projects based on BTS technology, including OpenLedger, the world’s first decentralized conglomerate.

“It is well known that OpenLedger has contributed very much to the development of BTS. What’s more important is that OpenLedger is a perfect example to illustrate how ‘DAC’ works. This is the reason why we have chosen Zhaomu Liao to be the operating officer of our ‘BTS Greater China Representative’ team, who will represent OpenLedger on our upcoming tour”, stated Zicen.

OpenLedger supports this move, with Ronny Boesing, CEO saying, “We are very excited about this development and all of the plans set forth by Zicen and the Chinese BTS community. Zhaomu will be a valuable addition to this already strong team and they know they can call us anytime for support.”

The OpenLedger team recently put forth its vision to the community to quickly develop the next-generation version 3.0 blockchain of the Bitshares network.

A valuable information
indeed valuable loving the sound of it.BTS is an incredible Coin,so undervalued

However, at Bittrex: This market will be deleted on October 13th, 2017. I am very worried about this, this is worrying because I have loved and followed the BTS a long time ago.
Activity: 162

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/11/06/openledger-team-member-becomes-bitshares-greater-china-representative/

A committee member of Bitshares (BTS) China, Zicen, recommended a worker proposal that aimed to create a professional team which represents Bitshares in the Great China area (Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau). This worker proposal caused debate within the Chinese BTS community, and just two days later, the proposal accumulated enough votes from Bitshares’ shareholders to get approved.

In the worker proposal, Zicen, the proposer, addressed the important role that BTS Chinese community has been playing in the development of Bitshares. He also mentioned, “For a very long time, BTS has been misunderstood as a project with no official team, no operation, no maintenance, and no one responsible’ by ill-informed users.”

To educate users, Zicen planned to form a team representing BTS officially, which is responsible for the project promotion, operation, and organization of activities, both online and offline.

Zicen stated that his first step is to start a BTS China campaign tour and introduce the technology behind BTS and the concept of DAC (Distributed Autonomous Corporation), which was proposed initially by BTS. Furthermore, he is going to illustrate what “DAC” is by illustrating real and forthcoming projects based on BTS technology, including OpenLedger, the world’s first decentralized conglomerate.

“It is well known that OpenLedger has contributed very much to the development of BTS. What’s more important is that OpenLedger is a perfect example to illustrate how ‘DAC’ works. This is the reason why we have chosen Zhaomu Liao to be the operating officer of our ‘BTS Greater China Representative’ team, who will represent OpenLedger on our upcoming tour”, stated Zicen.

OpenLedger supports this move, with Ronny Boesing, CEO saying, “We are very excited about this development and all of the plans set forth by Zicen and the Chinese BTS community. Zhaomu will be a valuable addition to this already strong team and they know they can call us anytime for support.”

The OpenLedger team recently put forth its vision to the community to quickly develop the next-generation version 3.0 blockchain of the Bitshares network.

A valuable information
indeed valuable loving the sound of it.BTS is an incredible Coin,so undervalued

A valuable information
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bts needs to be added to the kucoin exchange... After Bittrex delisted Bitshares and cost me alot of money I started looking for other exchanges without the problems of Bittrex..I really like this exchange, 90% of the profits go back to the traders and they only trade solid coins. Kyber, Monetha ,EOS and some really good chinese coins are also on the exchange so you don't have to go to some crappy exchange to buy like coinexchange.io.. If you hold kucoins you also get a 50% profit from their trading fees.. The exchange is as user-friendly as bittrex.. Im slowly moving my money over to it.. Really glad to see Monetha and Request Network on it because I am invested in it..Here is my referral link.. Please use it if you sign up and refer others. Thanks.  You get a % of trading fees for referrals also   
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3hc_Q           E3hc_Q is my referral code
It's a good idea to support the exchange where your coins are invested in.
Kucoin, Change, Red Pulse, Modum, NEO, VeChain, Walton, Asch, Neblio, Request, Eth, Btc, Hshare, Kyber, DGB, OMG, Everexx, GAS, Monetha, Qtum, Bytom, Civic, PAY, SNT, BHC are the coins already listed on the exchange..
This market will be removed on October 13, 2017. This is a notice from Bittrex, but I still believe BTS will come back and be extremely strong. I'm still waiting for the transaction now. Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
legendary
legendary
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
BitShares: Exchange AEX to add THREE smartcoin markets

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-exchange-aex-to-add-three-smartcoin-markets

I'd consider this breaking news, https://www.aex.com/ has added 3 tabs for BitShares based smartcoin markets.

You will be able to trade every altcoin versus bitUSD, bitJPY and bitKRW.

This should give our market pegged assets a huge boost in terms of adoption and liquidity!

SmartCoin markets are not open yet, however, BitShares can be traded for BTC already.
Pages:
Jump to: