Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 47. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I installed the purse on the computer. Tell me how to make a backup copy of my wallet I can not figure it out!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
one week before hardfork btc
it seems all alt will go down,

especially for BTS, a lot of bad news this month
hoping to get back to normal  Wink
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
seems like it's not a bts issue, it's a bittrex issue. they have gone something special recently with all account closures.

recently formed bitshares foundation created workers to reach out to exchanges across the world to make on-ramping as easy as possible and partners and deal with such concerns in future

http://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2017-10-spokesperson

http://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2017-10-compliance

I already voted yes for both.
Activity: 1034
Prompt please why BC removed from the exchange Bittrex?Huh

If it's Bitshares you are talking about then no one, other than Bittrex - and they're not telling, knows why they delisted BTS.
If you had any BTS on Bittrex then you have probably lost them all now, maybe if you asked Bittrex nicely they may help you out.

If one contacts Bittrex they should assist in getting the coins back.

I haven't received any mail from Bittrex to withdraw. For me this is first mistake i found personally from Bittrex
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

If it's Bitshares you are talking about then no one, other than Bittrex - and they're not telling, knows why they delisted BTS.
If you had any BTS on Bittrex then you have probably lost them all now, maybe if you asked Bittrex nicely they may help you out.
How can I withdraw coins from Bittrex?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Tell me, please, tomorrow is the last day when you need to bring tokens from the bitrex exchange

Yes, but better do it today!
Thank you!I managed to withdraw the same day!)
Not sure what https://www.wancloud.io/ is, but seems they use bitshares and stuff like stellar
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
New bitshares website preview. I guess temporary url?!

It looks amazing: www.is1.co

The website does look most impressive, is this where we should now be trading our Bitshares (not that I would sell any of course) now that Bittrex has delisted Bitshares.

I agree the website looks Awesome BTS IS  A1 far superior to many in Top 20

Very well done and nice chart comparison! Top 20 indeed!

Yep. That's a Roger.  Grin
Activity: 770

The website does look most impressive, is this where we should now be trading our Bitshares (not that I would sell any of course) now that Bittrex has delisted Bitshares.

Very well done and nice chart comparison! Top 20 indeed!
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Companiesare switchling from bitcoin to bitshare! Reason? Fee! The bottomline of remittance company in asia is been eaten by high fee on bitcoin network, so I am here to find more about this bitshare! Is it a safe crypto? Bitcoin has been proven and to a large extent, is vetry secure! Can we say the same fir bitshare?

It's very hard to compare directly.

But it has been running since 2014 with no obvious attacks afaik.

Pareto breaking distribution is partially responsible. dPoS design also has lots of checks and balances.

See the reading material on first page if you want to learn more.

Bitfury did a nice report in 2015 of Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake where they also looked at dPoS and saw it solves most of PoS problems.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Companiesare switchling from bitcoin to bitshare! Reason? Fee! The bottomline of remittance company in asia is been eaten by high fee on bitcoin network, so I am here to find more about this bitshare! Is it a safe crypto? Bitcoin has been proven and to a large extent, is vetry secure! Can we say the same fir bitshare?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Bitshares will be delisted from Bittrex. Instead of panic selling I want to transfer my BTS funds to my own wallet. Am I right that it would be best to use OpenLedger DEX for that? I send my tokens to my account name then, right?

here's the guide https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-how-to-withdraw-bts-from-bittrex-to-your-bitshares-wallet
Pages:
Jump to: