Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 48. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Bitshares will be delisted from Bittrex. Instead of panic selling I want to transfer my BTS funds to my own wallet. Am I right that it would be best to use OpenLedger DEX for that? I send my tokens to my account name then, right?

1st page has a bunch of web wallets you can use, bitshares.org is one, openledger.io is another, rudex is another. some have downloadable clients on github or w/e if web is not for you.

yeah those are your light wallet clients

dex is built into those, the interfaces might look slightly different but it's same blockchain, same accounts, same order books
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Bitshares will be delisted from Bittrex. Instead of panic selling I want to transfer my BTS funds to my own wallet. Am I right that it would be best to use OpenLedger DEX for that? I send my tokens to my account name then, right?
some suggested designs for the comparison table update on new site

Activity: 770
Its 14th october and BTS still can be trade on bittrex, why?

Just had a look and, yes, there is still trading of Bitshares going on on Bittrex. The banner at the top of the trading page says 'This market will be deleted on October 13th, 2017.' yet it's still trading - odd ?

Maybe they will change their mind and not delist after all! Like with UNO!  Can you imagine the price spike?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
That's just to replace .org website, the regular wallet people use.

up to you where you trade. might get better liquidity elsewhere, who knows.

it is the most secure place for BTS or native coins in general
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Just had a look and, yes, there is still trading of Bitshares going on on Bittrex. The banner at the top of the trading page says 'This market will be deleted on October 13th, 2017.' yet it's still trading - odd ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
New bitshares website preview. I guess temporary url?!

It looks amazing: www.is1.co

The website does look most impressive, is this where we should now be trading our Bitshares (not that I would sell any of course) now that Bittrex has delisted Bitshares.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
New bitshares website preview. I guess temporary url?!

It looks amazing: www.is1.co
Activity: 1034

Not sure where marketing of BTS failed, but for sure this is one of the BEST coins out there. Extremely fast, perfect for daily use, with DEX
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
The best time to get bitshares. it will not be so cheap after a while. they are having a bad time but it will come. a DEX never sinks at such a time.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Not sure how the price is so low after all the news and the move towards decentralized exchanges? Looks crazy oversold, bought at 810 sat here we go

bitcoin went up,
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Not sure how the price is so low after all the news and the move towards decentralized exchanges? Looks crazy oversold, bought at 810 sat here we go
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
John McAfee on Twitter (11h ago) ; Decentralized exchanges are the next big thing:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

Grin
Ronny Boesing (OpenLedger company) makes announcements in telegram channel sometimes first, so I'll just paste them here I guess

Activity: 770
Tell me, please, tomorrow is the last day when you need to bring tokens from the bitrex exchange

Yes, but better do it today!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Tell me, please, tomorrow is the last day when you need to bring tokens from the bitrex exchange
https://openledger.info/ makeover done it seems

this is a 3rd party company that does a lot on bitshares.

the .org bitshares website also getting make over discussed above but basically here http://www.ioeit.com/
Pages:
Jump to: