Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 51. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
August 08, 2013, 02:41:21 PM
People are selling cheap to buy Labcoin now. They saw the Q&A that tells not much and they think they will become rich Cheesy
That Q&A made me want to sell all my Labcoin shares if I had any, given how ridiculous it was.

"but  we don't see how we are inferior to those vaporware companies"
"it's very unlikely we are making everything up"

That's what I did (for a good price)  Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
August 08, 2013, 02:32:10 PM
I've been debating putting some into BASIC, especially because I just like the way CreativeX is going about this in general, and now with the price dropping I just decided to pull the trigger for a couple of BTCs worth.
Activity: 251
Du hast
August 08, 2013, 02:16:24 PM
I don't know what to do at this point. I'll lose 1000's if i sell these and other shares but the way it's looking i'll lose even more if i don't sell now. It's just so difficult to sell with such a loss but i also have to accept the fact that it most likely won't get any better.

Active trading is a sure fire way to lose 99% of the time.  I sold recently as I have an opportunity outside of BTC that the funds will be used for, which may or may not be a better opportunity, but one I was willing to pursue.

So your question to answer is, what do you have open to you that you feel could be a better use of the funds, if you can't answer that, holding and collecting the dividend might be your best option.
August 08, 2013, 02:14:59 PM
Same thought. When the time will come, BM is going to buy the hardware of the winner.

This is one of the reasons I like a straight mining contract like basic.  Since we aren't manufacturing the things, we can remain agnostic and purchase from whoever is best.  Plus, I've got big confidence in creativex's tinkering skills to get the most out of the hardware purchased.

Yup. Even if CreativeX is a "family guy" and some of us (including me) would like to have a more usual company organization, he's the best (IMO) to manage this kind of business. He has nothing to prove at this point. That's why I'm putting my money back here.
Activity: 231
August 08, 2013, 02:09:30 PM
Same thought. When the time will come, BM is going to buy the hardware of the winner.

This is one of the reasons I like a straight mining contract like basic.  Since we aren't manufacturing the things, we can remain agnostic and purchase from whoever is best.  Plus, I've got big confidence in creativex's tinkering skills to get the most out of the hardware purchased.
August 08, 2013, 02:08:25 PM
People are selling cheap to buy Labcoin now. They saw the Q&A that tells not much and they think they will become rich Cheesy

Honestly the Q&A didn't go so bad, but people would be stupid to dump
ALL of their shares into anything that isn't 100% going to rise in
price immediately. Better to only sell some...

+1
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
August 08, 2013, 02:05:32 PM

Honestly the Q&A didn't go so bad, but people would be stupid to dump
ALL of their shares into anything that isn't 100% going to rise in
price immediately. Better to only sell some...
August 08, 2013, 02:04:36 PM

My thinking is that one of these new IPOs will fail spectacularly before one will wildly succeed.  Once the first one fails, investors will abandon all of them in droves.

Same thought. When the time will come, BM is going to buy the hardware of the winner. I'm just waiting for another price drop to buy more shares :p Do you think people are crazy enough to sell @ <0.2 ? Cheesy I've already sold my shares from these companies (labcoin, garden, blahblah) having fun with all this volatility. Free coins here and there..
August 08, 2013, 02:01:25 PM

My thinking is that one of these new IPOs will fail spectacularly before one will wildly succeed.  Once the first one fails, investors will abandon all of them in droves.
August 08, 2013, 01:57:06 PM
August 08, 2013, 01:55:52 PM
The 24h Avg is more than 4x our highest IPO price. Let me crunch some numbers and determine if it makes any sense to buy shares back, and if so at what price point.

I heartily approve of massive buybacks at whatever prices Dear Leader thinks best!

Buyouts for all noobs eager to sell low for their Lafcoin and BtcGarden IPOs.

At this point (0.2), I cannot agree more.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 08, 2013, 01:55:24 PM
Just bought some shares during this clearance sale. Honestly you would think that all the mining rigs burst into flames or something considering the price drop. If this is typical when a bunch of new ipo companys come onto the scene, well I hope a bunch more come.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 08, 2013, 01:35:28 PM
The 24h Avg is more than 4x our highest IPO price. Let me crunch some numbers and determine if it makes any sense to buy shares back, and if so at what price point.

I heartily approve of massive buybacks at whatever prices Dear Leader thinks best!

Buyouts for all noobs eager to sell low for their Lafcoin and BtcGarden IPOs.
August 08, 2013, 01:27:45 PM
I don't know what to do at this point. I'll lose 1000's if i sell these and other shares but the way it's looking i'll lose even more if i don't sell now. It's just so difficult to sell with such a loss but i also have to accept the fact that it most likely won't get any better.

just ask yourself - have fundamentals of BASIC changed? I don't think so. Those shares have value of .45 - .5 BTC. If anything - buy more

No, but the fundamentals of the whole shares industry has changed, in a really short time. Which was to be expected btw.
There really is no point investing in this company anymore because there are or soon will be better things out there.
If what you say is true and thr shares are worth .5 then why is nobody picking them up? It's that simple really.

The fundamentals have NOT changed.  Investors are being tempted away from the fundamentals by "get rich quick" new IPOs.  These new IPOs have created zero wealth and are built on promises.  Once people lose enough money in them, they'll begin to invest more sensibly.
Activity: 406
August 08, 2013, 01:23:58 PM

just ask yourself - have fundamentals of BASIC changed? I don't think so. Those shares have value of .45 - .5 BTC. If anything - buy more

No, but the fundamentals of the whole shares industry has changed in a really short time. Which was to be expected btw.
There really is no point investing in this company anymore because there are or soon will be better things out there.
If what you say is true and thr shares are worth .5 then why is nobody picking them up? It's that simple really.

What can I say - people are stupid Cheesy I would certainly buy more if I had any free coins. 90% of IPOs would crash
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 08, 2013, 01:22:49 PM

No, but the fundamentals of the whole shares industry has changed, in a really short time. Which was to be expected btw.
Activity: 406
August 08, 2013, 01:14:15 PM

August 08, 2013, 01:10:03 PM
August 08, 2013, 01:04:23 PM
I think people are just cashing to jump on the new icedrill IPO. When the hype will come down as usual, they will buy back asicminer and basicminer

After that therecwill be another ipo and another ipo.
I don't see how this will recover anymore.

this trend has been the same during actm ipo, labcoin ipo and btcgarden ipo... I don't know why this time the solid shares as basicminer and asicminer should not recover

What you mean with this time? It's only been going down since. It doesn't recover after every ipo. Not sure where you get that idea from.
I seriously don't see any reason for this stock or the other "older" ones to go up again. People lost interest.
The new ones have a way bigger chance to make money.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
August 08, 2013, 12:57:55 PM
I think people are just cashing to jump on the new icedrill IPO. When the hype will come down as usual, they will buy back asicminer and basicminer

After that therecwill be another ipo and another ipo.
I don't see how this will recover anymore.

this trend has been the same during actm ipo, labcoin ipo and btcgarden ipo... I don't know why this time the solid shares as basicminer and asicminer should not recover
Pages:
Jump to: