Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED - page 3. (Read 27086 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Ok cool.  Smiley I have updated my client.

I hope the masternodes can bring Bubble back alive  Grin

Yeah, because the 1 thing holding this coin back was the lack of ability for a few to outstake all the others, and take a large % of their stakings.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Ah... cool, thanks for the update.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

I'm curious about this: i invested a couple satoshi's in this coin before it went down... Would be happy if i could at least recover part of my investment...
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Activity: 440
Well that was a surprise! LOL
Quiet in here. Shame to see this coin die. Seem to be working / staking good.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Community takeover= bag holders dumping on new, unsuspecting people. Shitcoins should just die instead of being passed on to the next sucker.
Absolute true.

It should be called "bagover".
Activity: 478
Community takeover= bag holders dumping on new, unsuspecting people. Shitcoins should just die instead of being passed on to the next sucker.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
I declare community take over! Why not, wallet working good and staking nicely

My wallet works good. Staking nicely. Is it to soon to mention a community takeover on this coin?
What would it take for the dev to post something, anything? Been almost a month now

My wallet doesn't even synchronise anymore... I feel bad for investing 0.05BTC in this one  Sad

It's never to soon to suggest a community takeover Wink

Smiley
I'm afraid we do need a good dev for a community takeover... I have some basic coding skills in C, but not merely enough to maintain an altcoin...
I declare community take over! Why not, wallet working good and staking nicely

My wallet works good. Staking nicely. Is it to soon to mention a community takeover on this coin?
What would it take for the dev to post something, anything? Been almost a month now

My wallet doesn't even synchronise anymore... I feel bad for investing 0.05BTC in this one  Sad

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
I think this is Mick's scam coin

Activity: 292
Any word on anything? I have a pile of useless new coins I mined over the last few months that have done nothing!
I am sticking with the older more solid coins for now.

where is the dev?

Trying to get in touch with him.

This was the last time when Dev was active:
Last Active:   June 25, 2015, 03:27:19 PM
Any word on anything? I have a pile of useless new coins I mined over the last few months that have done nothing!
I am sticking with the older more solid coins for now.

where is the dev?
where is the dev?
Main ANN has a link for free coin giveaway.
I don't see BUB listed. Probably should be remover from the ANN

Yeah, the giveaway has stopped at least a week ago... But it did exists, i got myself 3 BUB back then
any news/update regarding your progress..
Main ANN has a link for free coin giveaway.
I don't see BUB listed. Probably should be remover from the ANN
Pages:
Jump to: