Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED - page 4. (Read 27086 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
DEV, need a different market! Bittrex? Cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Def accumulation going on
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
After sell of 5% of the coin on a low price, the dev is suddenly active.
I just know the dev wants to keep the price low so he can collect, and then dump.
Very suspicious to say the least. Anyways, I will no longer bother posting in this thread.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
After sell of 5% of the coin on a low price, the dev is suddenly active.
I just know the dev wants to keep the price low so he can collect, and then dump.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
wats the news here?
Why would I want to invest.
GO>
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tiny BUBBLES
Thank you very much for your update and explanation.
Is there a set time for inflation reduction?
It is mentioned in op that pos rewards will be reduced..Smiley

Happy staking Smiley

im also revisiting the idea of masternodes but it will not work like u think more info will be released on this....

Masternodes would be a good idea to spark some more interest in the coin Smiley could potentially get alot more investors interested into this HUGE project

i was holding off on this but i'll give a little info...... because we want the rewards system to be fair there will be two ways to produce network credits 1 will be staking bubble (this will be the masternode) the other will be by doing computations on the network like you will be rewarded when your worker completes a task.. the worker reward will be  the money paid by the user to get the work done....the stake reward is how currency is minted into the supply .   so  by these means we hope that we will be the fastest and cheapest supercomputer in the world (the cost of running the network will subsidized by the minting of currency)  this will give us a huge advantage over our competitors  because they will have huge costs where we will just have huge rewards (assuming we have customers to use the supercomputer) 

we are working on cosmetic features for the wallet and op when those are finished we will update them both with a change in the subsidy

thank you
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Thank you very much for your update and explanation.
Is there a set time for inflation reduction?
It is mentioned in op that pos rewards will be reduced..Smiley

Happy staking Smiley

im also revisiting the idea of masternodes but it will not work like u think more info will be released on this....

Masternodes would be a good idea to spark some more interest in the coin Smiley could potentially get alot more investors interested into this HUGE project

i was holding off on this but i'll give a little info...... because we want the rewards system to be fair there will be two ways to produce network credits 1 will be staking bubble (this will be the masternode) the other will be by doing computations on the network like you will be rewarded when your worker completes a task.. the worker reward will be  the money paid by the user to get the work done....the stake reward is how currency is minted into the supply .   so  by these means we hope that we will be the fastest and cheapest supercomputer in the world (the cost of running the network will subsidized by the minting of currency)  this will give us a huge advantage over our competitors  because they will have huge costs where we will just have huge rewards (assuming we have customers to use the supercomputer) 

Tiny BUBBLES

Tiny BUBBLES
i like what im seeing ... this is a big project i like that it has its own operating system which shows the level of sophistication on the part of the dev team. its starting to get very technical please explain what mdmp and sdmd are and what is the difference thanks

sure  i believe u mean spmd not sdmd

mpmd  is multiple program multiple data   Tasks may execute different programs simultaneously.
spmd is single program multiple data All tasks execute their copy of the same program simultaneously.
SPMD  is the most common form of parallel computing but has limitations on the amount of work u can do at 1 time ultimately wasting resources
in our model we want all users to be able to run their programs on the system at any time using a shared memory model on a distributed memory machine with global memory pool.

the good news is alot of the work has been done allready its just putting everything together ... for instance IPYTHON language supports using the gpu in parallel processes (similar to how gpu miners work) and CHAPEL supports full mpmd arrays so the operating system will by default use these dependencies its just coming up with the code to do it all
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
i like what im seeing ... this is a big project i like that it has its own operating system which shows the level of sophistication on the part of the dev team. its starting to get very technical please explain what mdmp and sdmd are and what is the difference thanks
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Hey Dev, thanks for dropping in and the info...

Hodling!
Tiny BUBBLES
Tiny BUBBLES
i think the scope of this project is lost on you people i may have picked the wrong community to introduce this to off to xda
lmao you are quiet for weeks and now you post? That's your way of paying back patient investors? Got to say, most horrible PR I have seen so far. I wish you the best with your project, but you could definitely have handled things a lot better. A lot of people have already lost confidence and sold their coins because they thought the coin was dead. It almost looks like you are doing this on purpose so that you can accumilate more coins.

i feel irs better if the coins stay in strong - committed hands.... perhaps mine are the only ones which dont tremble  if u people would buy more coins i could sell some and hire programmers to get this moving faster but with the current situation i have to do all the work AND buy all the c oins as i am the only who cares it seems
I have held this coin 1.5 months, how do you think people like me feel when you aren't showing any activity for weeks?

look friend ive have stated multiple times it will be months before we produce a semi working prototype the first one i built using redhat was a total failure ( it could do only SPMD) so no news there... now i think i might have the knowledge  needed to start working on the operating system i need to allow the cluster to be able to run multiple tasks and output multiple data... so the network will be able to handle all the work given to it from all users
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Still holding...
It's only a few euro's for a nice bag with coins.

Just a little gamble and hopefully the dev deliver something great.

Where now a few months later and the dev is still here. Not super active but still here...

i think the scope of this project is lost on you people i may have picked the wrong community to introduce this to off to xda
lmao you are quiet for weeks and now you post? That's your way of paying back patient investors? Got to say, most horrible PR I have seen so far. I wish you the best with your project, but you could definitely have handled things a lot better. A lot of people have already lost confidence and sold their coins because they thought the coin was dead. It almost looks like you are doing this on purpose so that you can accumilate more coins.

i feel irs better if the coins stay in strong - committed hands.... perhaps mine are the only ones which dont tremble  if u people would buy more coins i could sell some and hire programmers to get this moving faster but with the current situation i have to do all the work AND buy all the c oins as i am the only who cares it seems
I have held this coin 1.5 months, how do you think people like me feel when you aren't showing any activity for weeks?
Tiny BUBBLES

Tiny BUBBLES
Exited this coin, I am glad this is over with.

thanks for your support to bad you ditched it right when we are about to release more info and a proof of concept
Tiny BUBBLES
Pages:
Jump to: