Pages:
Author

Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published - page 8. (Read 359455 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I'll try and send some devs your way.

edit: newbies can't send you PMs, so you might want to turn that on, or I can forward what they send me to you, or let me know a discord or telegram channel or nick they can go to.
When anyone create an announcement thread or create a project the dev team or announcement thread creator should have enabled PM from all people. Otherwise many people cant contact with them and it is very much boring for the investor as well as supporters.

Thanks guys, I have set to allow newbie's to contact. Much appreciated.
Thank you very much for allowing to receive message from newbie I think it will be helpful for the newbie who want to keep in touch with you to make any clarification about the project.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

edit: newbies can't send you PMs, so you might want to turn that on, or I can forward what they send me to you, or let me know a discord or telegram channel or nick they can go to.
When anyone create an announcement thread or create a project the dev team or announcement thread creator should have enabled PM from all people. Otherwise many people cant contact with them and it is very much boring for the investor as well as supporters.

Thanks guys, I have set to allow newbie's to contact. Much appreciated.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto

legendary
Hey guys, couple quick tidbits of news.

1. Very pleased to hear that Coinbook in association with Block 30 Financial has added a 'Block5' product to the Coinbook sales platform. This product contains an investment portfolio bundle which consists of all 5 of the coins offered by Coinbook.com - including our own Bullion. This will aid in exposing other investors to Bullion as well as help to boost volume. https://coinbook.com/block5

2. We are actively looking for an additional dev to join on and help alex4j with BPN completion and continued roadmap work. This would be a paid position so if anyone is interested, please reach out to me.

3. Cryptos in general seem to be making some moves in the upward direction so we will have some great opportunities ahead for Bullion.

I will be putting together a new video soon, stay tuned.
Both of the market almost no trade and I could not see any volume, I think no trader involved on this project. Both on the market I could not see any sell order I have just seen only few buy orders which is not normal.
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
Try getting listed at txbit.io , it's a new exchange, but I know the devs and they worked hard on it for over a year. (They hold another coin.)

Thanks Dabs, nice looking exchange for sure! However they have a listing fee of 1 btc. We do not have a budget for listing at this time.
Once BPN is implemented, we will have a self-funding mechanism built in (dev/foundation operated bpn's) so we may revisit this exchange at that time if it makes sense for Bullion.
That being said, we would love to find an opportunity presently for a listing that allows BTC/CBX trading in the US.
Crex and Nova are not accessible in the US and Coinbook only handles USD/CBX, so we are open to suggestions...

I have seen on twitter there is a new exchange called altilly.com.
they are offering a free listing for Cryptopia coins.  But only the official team members can apply for coin to be listed there.
I've never used them before but can't see any restrictions on who can use them. 

This is their tweet about it: https://twitter.com/altillycom/status/1093159271049629696 Smiley

I sent them a request Smiley

https://www.altilly.com/market/CBX_BTC
https://www.altilly.com/market/CBX_XQR

Smiley

Any news on why CBX is not listed on Coin Market Cap anymore?

With a 24 hour volume of under $4.00 (yes 4 dollars) and 9 months since any work was done on GItHub investors need to see some activity.

Maybe some wallet tweeks, so I don't have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling it.  Smiley

It will be on coinmarketcap only if it can pay the fee or make good volume and for this coin they are unable to full any requirements that's why they are not on coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Bullion trading is again live on Cryptopia!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CBX_BTC

yep we all kept our cbx 100% accounted for.

good news
legendary
legendary

With a 24 hour volume of under $4.00 (yes 4 dollars) and 9 months since any work was done on GItHub investors need to see some activity.

Maybe some wallet tweeks, so I don't have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling it.  Smiley

CMC does have Bullion listed, I do not believe they delist coins...
Here is the link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bullion/

As far as the volume is concerned, I am not sure where the feed is coming from but that may be accurate.
Presently we are not listed for trade anywhere in the UK and in the US we do not have a BTC/CBX pair available.
Our primary exchange was of course Cryptopia and they are going through some issues but will hopefully come back soon and still have trader trust - but that is out of our control.
Coinbook is available for US users who want to buy/sell against the USD.
After that there is crex24 and novaexchange - not sure on user base.

Regarding GitHub, the repo for BPN development is not public and will not be until official release.

I would prefer to keep our dev resources focused on BPN presently as that is goal number 1 at this time.

Thank you for your feedback and support Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 2

Maybe some good news about Cryptpia CBX, earlier today we can see what looks like them securing their CBX funds earlier today. Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/address.dws?5mpfHPuLtiPw5N87xhd1jt4ZFusoU2sg8Z.htm

I have just seen https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/and it seems good then earlier. It might be more secure as you have mentioned. Let' see more to be conform about it.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Maybe some good news about Cryptpia CBX, earlier today we can see what looks like them securing their CBX funds earlier today. Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/address.dws?5mpfHPuLtiPw5N87xhd1jt4ZFusoU2sg8Z.htm
legendary
Try getting listed at txbit.io , it's a new exchange, but I know the devs and they worked hard on it for over a year. (They hold another coin.)

Thanks Dabs, nice looking exchange for sure! However they have a listing fee of 1 btc. We do not have a budget for listing at this time.
Once BPN is implemented, we will have a self-funding mechanism built in (dev/foundation operated bpn's) so we may revisit this exchange at that time if it makes sense for Bullion.
That being said, we would love to find an opportunity presently for a listing that allows BTC/CBX trading in the US.
Crex and Nova are not accessible in the US and Coinbook only handles USD/CBX, so we are open to suggestions...

they are offering a free listing for Cryptopia coins.  But only the official team members can apply for coin to be listed there.

This is their tweet about it: https://twitter.com/altillycom/status/1093159271049629696 Smiley

I sent them a request Smiley
legendary

I think they allow free listings, if you get everyone in this thread to vote.

https://voting.txbit.io/

Thanks again, submitted for review Wink
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto

I think they allow free listings, if you get everyone in this thread to vote.

https://voting.txbit.io/

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

legendary

TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
They are new. The exchange is fast. I know the devs. There is no other reason except the interface is good. I am not certifying anything other than what it is.

It would be great to be listed on more exchanges but Bullion is listed already on Coinbook, Cryptopia (let's hope Cryptopia will be back soon), Crex24 and NovaExchange.
I think we should focus on these exchanges for now.
When daily volume of Bullion will be bigger (after implementation of PoSP Masternodes i'm sure this will happen), we can try to get listed on more exchanges.

Just my opinion.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: