Pages:
Author

Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published - page 6. (Read 359455 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Oh yeah, that's right. There will be a fork, and ... maybe a snapshot. So CBX will remain CBX, and then everyone gets the equivalent BXX which can then be snapshotted or swapped for Aptum. BXX will then become worthless after the swap, or when Aptum starts running. (Maybe there will be some time to continue the swap later, but I wouldn't count on that.)

Be interesting to see how many BXX are swapped. Will be somewhat representative of Bullions active supply.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Oh yeah, that's right. There will be a fork, and ... maybe a snapshot. So CBX will remain CBX, and then everyone gets the equivalent BXX which can then be snapshotted or swapped for Aptum. BXX will then become worthless after the swap, or when Aptum starts running. (Maybe there will be some time to continue the swap later, but I wouldn't count on that.)
I guess trade on whatever other exchange is left, or save it for the swap. (Or don't swap and wait for moon, because after swap there will be less supply.)

I thought there would be a fork to create BXX. Bullion would continue as Bullion, and BXX would be swapped for Aptum.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Hello guys...

it seems that I have lost track of this completely. So whats happening? Aptum or still Bullion?

Novaexchange has gone belly up - so one less exchange to trade on.  Not sure how many exchanges are left trading Bullion - anyone?

Undecided oh boy! not good. seems I held on too long yet again.

I guess trade on whatever other exchange is left, or save it for the swap. (Or don't swap and wait for moon, because after swap there will be less supply.)
They are swapping the coin for MOON? Well I would rather have less coins and make it more valuable for sure ;-)

I think it's better to swap. Not sure if anyone continues development on this one if the devs have decided to work on Aptum together.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
They are swapping the coin for MOON? Well I would rather have less coins and make it more valuable for sure ;-)
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hello guys...

it seems that I have lost track of this completely. So whats happening? Aptum or still Bullion?

Novaexchange has gone belly up - so one less exchange to trade on.  Not sure how many exchanges are left trading Bullion - anyone?
legendary
Hello guys...

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Archived for future reference...

There's an "A" in mAsternode  Roll Eyes

legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Scam does not equate to performance of any coin... I mean, BTC went from $20k to $10k ... all other alts went from 100% to 5%.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I don't know exactly why the plan was to make Bullion a masternode coin.
Masternode coins are a hype these days and most of them are scams.
Next to that, masternode coins are interesting for big investors, mostly
not for the 'normal' people.
In my opinion it is fine to keep Bullion a PoS only coin so it will be interesting
for big AND small investors.

Bullion is one of the oldest coins.
Bullion is having the coolest logo of all coins!
Bullion is having a loyal community.
Bullion is listed at Crex24, NovaExchange and Altilly.
Bullion goodies can be bought here: https://www.lambcannon.com/coins-bullion

Aptum is still nothing...

I don't know what to expect from Aptum, maybe it will be a success, maybe not.
There are so many coins already, why creating Aptum if there is Bullion already
with the listing at exchanges, the history, the community?
I really hope the Bullion team and all loyal Bullion holders will focus on Bullion
again a.s.a.p.

We have to think about strategies to get Bullion to a higher level.
After all the (masternode) scams recently people really want to invest in stable
coins that have proved not to be a scam... like Bullion!

Just my opinion...

You have an interesting opinion.
A couple of years ago I asked here about the upcoming code changes for Bullion (CBX) as a part of unlimited coin.
In response, I was told that nothing is going to change.
As we see it leads to sad consequences.
I'm not saying this coin is Scam.
Investors were just unlucky because they did not take into account all the subtleties of the technical aspect.

Now you just have to try to migrate to ETH or a similar blockchain and turn into a regular ERC 20 token.
At least some Large users will be able to save the last rest of their money.
But again same even this migration is worth money so that now, those who bought back greater part of coins must on their own to think about his fate.

TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
I don't know exactly why the plan was to make Bullion a masternode coin.
Masternode coins are a hype these days and most of them are scams.
Next to that, masternode coins are interesting for big investors, mostly
not for the 'normal' people.
In my opinion it is fine to keep Bullion a PoS only coin so it will be interesting
for big AND small investors.

Bullion is one of the oldest coins.
Bullion is having the coolest logo of all coins!
Bullion is having a loyal community.
Bullion is listed at Crex24, NovaExchange and Altilly.
Bullion goodies can be bought here: https://www.lambcannon.com/coins-bullion

Aptum is still nothing...

I don't know what to expect from Aptum, maybe it will be a success, maybe not.
There are so many coins already, why creating Aptum if there is Bullion already
with the listing at exchanges, the history, the community?
I really hope the Bullion team and all loyal Bullion holders will focus on Bullion
again a.s.a.p.

We have to think about strategies to get Bullion to a higher level.
After all the (masternode) scams recently people really want to invest in stable
coins that have proved not to be a scam... like Bullion!

Just my opinion...

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
For the cost of a few hundred USD per year CBX could add delayed PoW from Komodo which effectively gives Bitcoin level security from notarising block hashes onto the BTC blockchain, similar to checkpointing, but done on Bitcoin. It would make bullion as secure as Bitcoin for a fraction of the cost.
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
Bullion (CBX) is bedrock value.

I was reviewing the first 100 cryptos listed on CMC.
Bullion (CBX) was there.

If you look at the pow chains that transitioned successfully to working POS code.
Bullion (CBX) was there.

What shocks me is when I checked the cost of inflation, or the cost of running a network and making blocks.
Bullion (CBX) runs under $50/day.
BTC runs $20M/day.

Ponder upon these facts.

legendary
Been away for a while. Interesting developments. Things are moving.

So what is the goal of the new project and how does it benefit CBX per se?

what are the USPs of this new project?
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Will the roadmap continue? Developer will remain the same? I invested $ 17k in CBX (for someone it's a small amount, but not for me) and I would like clarity what to expect next. Undecided

The Bullion project development is on hold. It will continue to run as is and Coinbook has stated that they will continue to support it on their platform. A developer can join onto the project and pickup where the roadmap left off should they choose.

For every Bullion (CBX) that you own, you will get an equivalent amount of BXX at the upcoming fork. BXX can then be swapped for the new Aptum token. You will keep your CBX so if/when the project continues, you still have your investment but additionally you are opted in to the new Aptum project.

This was a tough decision and one I made keeping in mind what would be best for the Bullion investors. I hope you come along and support the new project, I think you all will be extremely pleased.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will the roadmap continue? Developer will remain the same? I invested $ 17k in CBX (for someone it's a small amount, but not for me) and I would like clarity what to expect next. Undecided
Will CBX develop further? Or the project will die after a fork?

It will not die.
I will continue running my vault, as I guess others will do so.
Think about it as being in hibernation, until fairer weather arrives  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will CBX develop further? Or the project will die after a fork?
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Pages:
Jump to: