Pages:
Author

Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published - page 7. (Read 359455 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
So will aptum be a cryptonote? Or a new coin? Will it be anonymous?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I am extremely pleased today to announce a new collaboration. This involves the merger of Bullion and Mono to create an innovative new project, Aptum (details below). Lucas Nestler will be taking on the lead developer role for this project. I am thrilled to be working with him and collaborating on this new project and I am sure the Bullion community will feel the same. He is an extremely bright individual with talent, drive, knowledge and vision and will help to lead Bullion into the next generation.

Please head over to the Aptum [ANN] for further details.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aptum-everybodys-crypto-white-paper-released-5149835
Thank you for sharing the link of the announcement thread, I have just visited the announcement thread and I think it should be very successful project now.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
I am extremely pleased today to announce a new collaboration. This involves the merger of Bullion and Mono to create an innovative new project, Aptum (details below). Lucas Nestler will be taking on the lead developer role for this project. I am thrilled to be working with him and collaborating on this new project and I am sure the Bullion community will feel the same. He is an extremely bright individual with talent, drive, knowledge and vision and will help to lead Bullion into the next generation.

Please head over to the Aptum [ANN] for further details.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aptum-everybodys-crypto-white-paper-released-5149835
2k sat is a nightmare. I do not want to look at it. Save CBX Angry
Due to the lack of finances, there is no chance for a bigger exchange?
And the more important thing is that already those listed where it has been listed has been disabled withdraw and deposit option which need to enable too to make it good transaction otherwise soon this coin will be delisted.
Activity: 14
2k sat is a nightmare. I do not want to look at it. Save CBX Angry
Due to the lack of finances, there is no chance for a bigger exchange?
Bullion can be trade at Crex24 and that is a good exchange.
Nova Exchange has a small volume but I think that's a good exchange too.
Have they been listed on crex24, they have volume but not too much trader on there is only for specified coin/token and if they listed on crex24 also enable deposit as well as withdraw then they may play a good role.
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
Cryptopia shows a message on their website stating they are going into liquidation.

Two days ago I deposited a small BTC amount and opened an order to buy some Bullion  Undecided
When we see Bullion getting dumped at Crex24, it's probably from Cryptopia...

I do not think "Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal" lost its price for cryptopia hence I think "Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal" lost their price as they have no option to deposit on any good exchange.

Bullion can be trade at Crex24 and that is a good exchange.
Nova Exchange has a small volume but I think that's a good exchange too.
Cryptopia shows a message on their website stating they are going into liquidation.

Two days ago I deposited a small BTC amount and opened an order to buy some Bullion  Undecided

I do not think "Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal" lost its price for cryptopia hence I think "Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal" lost their price as they have no option to deposit on any good exchange.
TvZ

Activity: 7
TvZ

If you want to contribute, I have set up the below Bullion (CBX) address:

5YeUZrHcU7rgfpfWZijyJEm6VJLhJdpX3k

Thank you for your support!

Chris 'elambert'

I've just done 2 donations.
Hopefully others will donate some too Smiley
Hello the team of "Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' |" Would you like to enable deposit option on exchange by co-operating with the exchange or would you like to add it on new exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Hello Bullionaires!

Our plans are ambitious and since we are writing new code from scratch, the workload is heavy (especially considering the size of our team).

We have a couple of options, 1) continue on at current pace and reach the finish line as best we can; or 2) add some dev help to speed things up.

As mentioned previously, we are looking at option 2 and have been searching for some assistance. I am pleased to update that we have found 2 candidates that seem to be good fits in their own respective ways. As we work through points of discussion such as vision, long-term dedication, skill-sets, compatibility, etc.; we would like to look into addressing the next critical part - finances.

We want to get the potential additions vested in the project (skin in the game so to speak) so that they have something personal they are adding value to thru their work and dedication.

So I am reaching out to the community to ask for donations which we can then put in escrow and release on a agreed upon schedule to the dev(s) as road-map items are completed.

If you want to contribute, I have set up the below Bullion (CBX) address:

5YeUZrHcU7rgfpfWZijyJEm6VJLhJdpX3k

Thank you for your support!

Chris 'elambert'
Deposit of "Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal'" has been suspended/disable on all the exchanges, why it has happened if we cant deposit it on any exchange then how we will trade?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Having a little and still being stored in the wallet seems like this project is still quite impressive even though it needs a large investor to support it in a better direction if the team doesn't move fast then this project will never lead to success
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Well, I'm not part of the dev team, but I am encouraging you to buy more coins. The only way to increase trade volume is to actually add to the volume, by buying coins.
To increase trade volume, you must buy some coins. Go buy some coins. Smiley
When there is no volume or almost no trade volume then no one will be interested to buy that coin. Dev team should encourage investors to invest on their coin, they can develop their coin more perfectly, they can make more security of their coin they can create any product sothat people can be encouraged and invest on the project.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
To increase trade volume, you must buy some coins. Go buy some coins. Smiley
Why you are not increasing your trading volume, on exchange it is almost no trade on exchange several months. If it goes it will be delisted and all will be loser.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
CBX is amongst the gold star of classic pos chains.

I think we are still 24-36 months before the HERD mentality even starts to reconsider true p2p POS chains.

So just stake until then!
Pages:
Jump to: