Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 12. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 07:02:40 AM
being educated person have a high advantage in every person who did not study, but for me in terms of business experienced will make a person become rich, and also you need a hardwork and clever mind.
Activity: 210
December 23, 2017, 06:46:23 AM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Business without education. If a person will really need business as he learned what the business will enter because in most business providers who did not study if it can fail, because he did not first analyse the business which he had come. Because all things that let you really need to analyse it carefully. Business with education, when one business involvement and this he hath educated good it will grow. When the business is educated will sure it will grow up. It will grow will grow, especially if it is worked up good.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
December 23, 2017, 06:19:17 AM
Education can be a point of advantage. Not all of the people with the professional degree are the successful businessman. Education can give a little push up forward but that is not the main factor for the success. Success is achieved with the proper circulating through the knowledge of the certain business field. Without the proper knowledge that can be learned without education for the field, the Businessman is working in, the business can fail in the end. Education can be called just a little shortcut to the little portion of the success in the business world. Also, People with great connections and great background and many supporters can succeed without education but that can mainly end with a disaster in the end if the businessman is left alone to manage the business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 23, 2017, 05:55:11 AM
Education is not necessary. It only helps to improve business easier and faster.
I quite agree, basic education is very important because one must at least know how to read and write before they can successfully own and operate a business. Other than that they can forgo both secondary and tertiary education because they are not really that important in some businesses.

I had several businesses. But my education was not useful to me, not even once. Maybe I do not have the right education ?
I think education is useless, you can earn money if you just clever or hardworking!
Activity: 116
December 22, 2017, 10:45:31 PM
Business with education does not necessarily equate into success. One can be successful even without a degree by simply being diligent and having that much perseverance to push through any trial.
Activity: 280
December 22, 2017, 10:34:16 PM
Business with education is the best cause education will help in the progress of the business.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:40:43 PM
Education is the base of all, there is people who has business without proper education and other with... real education is the daily livings on society.
Activity: 280
December 22, 2017, 05:39:57 PM
Education will make a business more  buoyant and well packaged
Activity: 88
December 22, 2017, 05:18:28 PM
Success depends on luck. Personal qualities of a person are also important for a person's success. Education gives a start to a career and theoretical knowledge
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
December 22, 2017, 03:59:48 PM
Success depends on luck. Personal qualities of a person are also important for a person's success. Education gives a start to a career and theoretical knowledge
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2017, 02:17:14 PM
Education is not necessary. It only helps to improve business easier and faster.
I quite agree, basic education is very important because one must at least know how to read and write before they can successfully own and operate a business. Other than that they can forgo both secondary and tertiary education because they are not really that important in some businesses.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
December 22, 2017, 01:42:26 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Maybe you should be smart enough to start a business on your own,
You should know how to control your income and what kind of business would you open in your place that would surely be a hit.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 22, 2017, 01:07:03 PM
It's weird some people can work their ass off and have naught to show for it.. while others seem to be failing upwards and having a lot of success lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 08:21:28 AM
There was a conventional idea that only a proper education can land you to a big job or to start a business. But today to be successful in business, you need to become a leading authority in your field only. Not only do you need to become a leading authority, you also need to be seen as adding value to the marketplace. Adding value either directly to people by means of the services that you offer or in people's lives by the products you supply.

So its not mandatory that only a person with proper education can be successful in business.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2017, 07:53:12 AM

Having a degree or Education has an edge compared to uneducated businessman but it's not a guarantee that you will become a successful in the business you have. It's your motivation and hands on experience will matter. And also it will depends on what business you want.

You need also to define the word uneducated. Does it mean he/she is no read/ no write person?

Moreover, If the business will be successful the owner can afford to hire a reliable and high caliber key person to manage his business. 
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 07:32:27 AM

We have different area of specialization and field. Even we are High school graduate, or any degree holder it's not the measurement to run a business. Although with high educational attainment also gives us high wage of salary. In a big company, they conduct seminars first and orientation to the type work before an individual qualified or fit to the work designated to him/her. Meaning, even we do not finish schooling, still the company is the one who decide who will be accepted. Example, if we have 2 applicants: The educated and not. The one who show perseverance, aggressiveness and good attitude is a good points to be accepted. Education is just one requirements.
Activity: 52
December 20, 2017, 05:46:02 AM

there are man people who don't go to school but they still have success , you need to know that
Activity: 116
December 20, 2017, 05:23:04 AM

Business without education we have a lot of people in our country who have a business but they didn't have a chance to go in school but most of all in college because of lack of money but now like the owner of the SM didn't graduate with a profession but now he is successful businessman in our country.
business with education is common known these person like an international business woman and woman who called owner of company study how to manage there employee or subordinate in there company.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 20, 2017, 02:37:36 AM
It is better to have background and education on how to run a business rather than running it without knowledge about it. It will only sink your business to bankcrupcy without education and having only a small chance for success without it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 02:33:23 AM
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

So education in the trade of a product of a lot of knowledge and does not require, hire a good accountant and only give out the team. Now there are many people in the government with a secondary education, and there is nothing that the mind has enough money to launder, there are good economists and lawyers.

I think with proper education you may able to run your business smoothly. An educated person may easily adopt the system in running a business and eventually he or she may become more productive by implementing the learning into the actual process.
Pages:
Jump to: