Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 8. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
It's better to have education so that you manage well your business. Educated person know how to run a business better. If a educated person have a hard work, time and sacrifice is much better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
My point of view if the educated or uneducated person in business is it depends to hard work. By the way business is not just for educated person it is for all who have it, who wants it, who discovered, who developed, and who wants to grab it. Business is for all either you are from above in life standard or just a middle life standard. The success of business is not just from the owner or founder but most of all from the very hard working employees.
Activity: 48
January 22, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
I think if you have possibility to become educated you must use this possibility. I think educated person can do business better, but education is not enough for business. Flair is very important too.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

I think that having business when you're educated is an advantage because you have the insights and the knowledge on handling things but i also think being uneducated but businessminded is a great thing because you will double your courage because you have a goal and that is the one that pushes you to strive harder in life and be successful.
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
Not necessarily, it is the successful people who pursue his career from the bottom. I think a lot of experienced people are most likely to succeed.
Activity: 112
January 21, 2018, 10:33:18 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Not all educated are business minded it's up to you how you manage and deal your business it's your way of choose how to grow and  became sucessful in your business
Activity: 8
January 12, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
An educated business man will meditate,brainstorm and study past events before making decision,but uneducated business man might not be mindful of the effect of his decision on his business future.
Activity: 42
January 12, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
If their success is not illegal then I believe it's in thw character. Nowadays,what important is the character, what would you do with a person with skill but no character he will just certainly ruin the company, whereas if a person has less skill but with attitude definitely he will become successful. Skill and talent can be develop but it's hard to develop a character.
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 03:07:22 AM
Education have many interpretation depends on the topic, but if we are talking here is formal education it can be argued that whether a person attended business school or not can manage a business. There are lots of successful entrepreneurs who does not have BS degree or MBA but competed well in the market. In a simple definition, education is a preparation for a persons goal. In the course of running a business there are lots of decisions, and in every decisions there is always a risk. Sometimes there are losses but we learn from that and we improve and it is simply called education.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 12:13:54 AM
There are people who are really naturally talented in organizing and managing their businesses. However, that is not the case for everyone that's why it would be best to learn how it works so as to be an effective business owner.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 11, 2018, 10:36:27 PM
some succeed in business without formal education I mean most of them do not graduate from college degree, some are good in other things aside form academics, well for me you cannot measure success through academic rating or grades but its being skillful, diligence, good rapport to people around you and also being smart in your own way, doing things in good heart and right way.. but given a chance when business boom and succeed pursuing college degree or masters degree is also importance for better development of what business you have.
Activity: 95
January 11, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
No one can guess a business lived by an educated or uneducated person. All come back to how we go about a business, for example we must first learn the discipline in the business we work on, find as much as possible about the people who do business in the same field as us, attend many business seminars such as StartUp. Now most of what I see most businesses start via Ecommerce. Why this happens, first in starting a business with ecommerce will grow faster, why does this happen through our ecommerce reaches all parts of the world both in America, Europe, and other countries.
Activity: 106
January 11, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
Education help to run a business.  I can't say if this business is under control of educated person cause sometimes this person lost control just like no educated person.
Activity: 252
January 11, 2018, 11:22:47 AM
I think if you are a business minded, if ever you are a educated person or not, in the world of business what ever happens , this is ok. because everyone have there own strategy on how they operate there businesses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 11, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
Being successful doesn't really mean you have to have a lot of education, it's all about the know how and the mind to make the money. Starting a successful business isn't something that is actually taught in school. Its all about finding a need in society and filling it.
Activity: 221
January 11, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
indeed many business people are not educated but they have learned in the real world, because most people educated in my country prefer to become employees rather than become a businessman, I think the most important thing to become a suskse people is experience
Activity: 23
January 11, 2018, 10:48:17 AM
Developers of this project wrote that they will support the functionality of the target education: when student choose courses according to the requirements of the future employer. And after succesful completion of the training is guaranteed a job.
Activity: 22
January 01, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

We dont need to be educated to run a business, if you have a good mind and motivated you can run a business. But education is one of advantages because there are some business that need education level.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 01, 2018, 08:42:36 PM
Education is not necessary. It only helps to improve business easier and faster.
There are some business that suit for uneducated person like sarisari store or convinient store that are very successful,for me,as long as you have patience and hard working it is not impossible that your business becomes successful even you not educated one.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 01, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

There's a lot of people who are well educated but not good with handling relationship with people. A good businessman should know how to deal with people, there's a lot of things that can be learned in books. However, there are also somethings that cannot be learned by book, only by experience.
Pages:
Jump to: