Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 10. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 10:42:11 PM
Education will help you, but for business, education is not the must condition.
As you said, some non educaiton person doing business well. 
But education can enlarge you mind, non education some times is limited you, when you business is getting more and more larger, you need educaiton, at least you need educationi person to manager for you.
Education, yes we need it.  But it is not only for business.  For mind, for diathesis,for many many other purpose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 10:17:25 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Education is important to each and everyone to pursue our own dreams in life , to have diploma and a degree to be able to find a decent job . But in business , even if you are not educated or not finish your school as long as you have that experience in business it will surely doing well. Not all educated people are good in business , they only a part of some business that a non educated person's business. Experience is more important in business , education is only a bonus.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:06:41 PM
Education is the backbone of a nation.So when you do business with education then you will do something good for the country and you not only do it for yourself but also for the country.Moreover the maximum success chance of business goes to the educated person.An educated person know how to overcome in bad situation and what to do with the profit.
Activity: 168
December 28, 2017, 07:40:29 PM
Some people or kore people without education strive to get more and earn more and some people woth education may get rich but only some base on what I see and seen in this world. Education is important but we cant say that only people with the highest education can only get rich it depends on the humans well, well to go on and how to make his or her life good in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 06:28:41 PM
Education past high school is meaningless in the business world.

Unless you are going into one of the few industries that absolutely need degrees, you should be advised to skip overpriced schooling.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
December 28, 2017, 06:15:48 PM
This is comlicate question. That depedns of country where you live and her law about business without educarion. I think it is more profitabile business without education,becouse today education are expensive. And that money wich you give for education you can invest in your private business.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2017, 04:47:42 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

When to talk about education do you mean learning to think or just about the national educational programs?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 02:12:51 PM
There is people who is natural for business, meaning they learned what education didnt give them, i believe the key for business is being able to sell and manage people properly, this can be taught and also can be developed naturally

There are types of businesses for which education is very necessary. But on the other hand you can always hire an employee with education.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 05:29:25 AM
The most important aspect in business is drive, followed by intelligence. If you have those two it better your chances of succeeding.
Activity: 14
December 27, 2017, 05:20:12 AM
Education make a man perfect .taking education we can enrich our knowledge.If any one start business without education his/her business. properly.But when he fell danger or any kinds of difficult situation he can take good diction.But who take education he can solution this problem properly and he can gained good profit.This is distance whit and without education.   
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 05:04:37 AM
Not all successfull business man or woman have a formal education in business; for me experience is the best education at all.

I second this. Especially true for the past. Not so much nowadays, I suppose...
Activity: 29
December 27, 2017, 01:04:50 AM
 Not all successfull business man or woman have a formal education in business; for me experience is the best education at all.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
December 27, 2017, 12:58:52 AM
I believe that not all successful people are the one with college degree. Some of successful businessman or businesswoman today didn't graduated in college. They are the persuasive and dedicated people who dream that they can do and be the best on what they are doing today. Being a graduate student doesn't mean you will become successful today, it is all about your attitude and passion in your chosen career path.
Activity: 91
December 27, 2017, 12:31:04 AM
Well you should compare these people to other men in US, UK, JAPAN, and China.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 26, 2017, 10:11:11 PM
Yes you can run a business even without a formal education BUT you need atleast known the techniques and strategies to run a business. I've known this one person his business is too far to the education that his finish but right now he is successful running his own business. Also aside from techniques and strategies that you need to knows you should add Ability and skill or talent to run a business.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 10:01:54 PM
You can of course achieve a good business success without any standard school, but you need at least some kind of practical education "on the field" (actually, better that any school).
If you try to improvise...well, you need a lot of luck...
Activity: 414
December 26, 2017, 09:14:24 PM
I think everyone can do business even though they do not have formal business education background. Many people who learn self-taught business can succeed in developing business, because the person is willing to work hard and have unyielding spirit. So, I think business success is not seen from his education but from the hard work of his business.
December 26, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

It's just that usually starting, running and maintaining a business requires certain qualities that do not depend on formal education.
The business environment is a predatory environment. To succeed you need to have the mind of a predator. If it's complemented by formal education - good.

If you only have education, but are not fit to deal with the hardships of running your own business - bad for you.
Activity: 95
December 26, 2017, 04:45:58 PM
indeed educated it is required for every person, so that we know the rules that must be done properly and thoroughly, Education is the backbone of a nation. if someone wants to do business better that he had had an education or not, it's a private matter of each and every person, but it would be nice if business must be accompanied with education that we have, and how we can be successful in business ,although we are not a educated high, it is one of the private way we are , how we are or what we do so that we can be successful, then, depends on the willingness and diligence in business.
Activity: 14
December 26, 2017, 02:03:38 PM
Not everyone can or want be businessman. Education can be interesting for many people, and can give them opportunity for self-realization without business.
Pages:
Jump to: