Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 13. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 02:22:43 AM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

So education in the trade of a product of a lot of knowledge and does not require, hire a good accountant and only give out the team. Now there are many people in the government with a secondary education, and there is nothing that the mind has enough money to launder, there are good economists and lawyers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 01:53:59 AM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

It does not matter whether you are educated or not, as long as you can run a business and it does not deficit your own. A business person must know he basic and the rest depends on your product.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 11:32:41 PM
Well there are people who are good in making business even though they're not educated, they're good and smart in skilled work, and in communicating to people their hardwork and determination works together some works in the field of their own expertise
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 09:41:13 PM
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

i believe that business is not base in educated person and uneducated person it is in their knowledge this is what they know about business they have.because business is business.likw my friend he had a big business in our place but he can not finish his study because of poverty but because of poverty he used this inspiration to go through life's difficulties.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 08:21:09 PM
each of us can do business just as much capital and knows how to build a business. It's not just for those who are studying
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 19, 2017, 03:41:46 PM

Education is important when it comes to business because that is an advantage when it comes to management. However, there are still people who haven't had a complete educational attainment but still got successful business because of their ability and being wise in handling and managing a business. Hardwork I think is the number one requirement.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 01:10:46 PM
it doesn't matter whether you are educated or not to run a successful business. A lot of business man in the world are are not educated and there are lot of educated business man also. if you have talent to do a business can do though you are not much educated.
Activity: 32
December 19, 2017, 10:04:33 AM
 Smiley

according to my idea the inportant of business even you are not educated person is kind honest and work hard and most inportant is you have faith to god.and you know how to coordinate people in youre sorrounding and you give trust to everyone.
Activity: 22
December 19, 2017, 09:11:34 AM

For me even you are uneducated person you can run a business, if you have a skills and techniques and also knowledge in business you business would grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 19, 2017, 12:39:49 AM

It is pretty obvious that having an education in specific field is not totally necessary to become a successful bussinessman. Being talented to handle any job is one of the most crucial thing in workplace. For that reason, People must have experience and talents to become a successful worker.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
December 18, 2017, 11:28:52 PM
It doesnt mean with or without education in doing business mostly are not educated but they doing well or run thier business smoothly.
Activity: 14
December 18, 2017, 11:17:24 PM

Most businessman are born with a silver spoon in mouth, they are already rich even before they born. Of course they are educated. As for un-educated businessman, preserverance, goals are their key to success. They became educated thru their experiences in life but education is a plus. To be successful, its not totally the education, its your willingness to succeed.
Activity: 476
December 18, 2017, 11:06:08 PM

If we're just focusing on these questions and not outside of it (including the prejudice to the once who didn't obtain formal education). I would say that businesses headed by people without college education has a plan. In this plan we include target markets, taxation, product placements, marketing, branding stuff like that. Those that go into the business without formal education focuses more on instinct and gut feel of the market. Both could be successful and both could fail. All that matters is strategy and luck
Activity: 140
December 18, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

Nowadays bussiness is in the market with or without education as long as you know how to manage your bussiness well it can go bigger and successful but in the start failures may occur but it will take a risk as long as you want to achieve a successful bussiness
Activity: 162
December 18, 2017, 08:02:40 PM
Business doesn't matter if your educated or not. I think its a matter of luck if your business was patronize by the people.
If you're educated that's good but if not its also ok, as long as you know how to handle your business,your people,you have a palce in the industry:)
Activity: 336
December 18, 2017, 04:30:00 PM
I think success of business is depends on his creativity. A businessman control his business on his own creative think. On the other side a educated person think so creative. He knows that how control of business.Education is more important of business because a educated person can make him a successful businessman.
Activity: 182
December 18, 2017, 08:49:21 AM
a lot of successful businessman didn't even finish there schoolings
Activity: 224
December 18, 2017, 08:43:55 AM
I do not agree. Educated people are not always better in business. Most people who succeed in doing business start from zero . Unless the business is inherited from their parents. I see a lot of people who succeed in doing business come from the poor. Because of their persistence in making his dream comes true,  along with their ability and pray. So they become a successful man in business
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 18, 2017, 07:27:21 AM
Of course you can have good results in business without formal education.
But business world becomes every day more complex, and to act in an "instintive" way can be very dangerous.
May be the solution - if you don't have special education - is to hire very good advisors :-)
Activity: 55
December 18, 2017, 06:30:08 AM
The uneducated business man or women has a lot of experience that is why they became successful. They experienced a lot of hard works and manage to build a business. They are using their money in a wise decision.
Pages:
Jump to: