Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 7. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
January 23, 2018, 08:06:24 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

I don't think education really plays a very big factor in actually knowing a business is managed or owned by an educated person or not. I think what matters most is the passion in their business. With passion everything else follows. The more passionate you are of your business, people tend to gravitate towards it and of course you become more creative, advance and improve yourself and also your product whether it would be an item or a service.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
January 23, 2018, 08:00:28 PM
I think you've got the wrong perception of education. I think the one you refer as uneducated is those who didn't receive formal education. Of course studying at school have great perks and benefits, but, there are things that you can't learn at school. Being out of school doesn't mean uneducated, because experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 280
January 23, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
Businessmen with education tend to have a better knowledge at first but those around do not have doesn't mean they won't become successful because mostly those people are hardworking since they felt that life is hard when you don't have money, why? because there are businessmen coming from a poor family which is the cause of not having a proper education while those businessmen with education has a better life to begin with compared to those do not have.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
January 23, 2018, 07:38:54 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Business for me is just about the law of demand and supply. You do not have to be educated just to be successful in business.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

Well for me having a business by profession you should be educated, Having the skill to control or to manage your business is a must, if you have this while you are not educated well congrats! But what if you can learn something more that might help you to improve your business, Today is a different year we all know that the needs or want of our society are still changing year by year so for me being educated about business is a must so you can have idea how to improve your business so you can pace if the society or people have change what they want or interested with.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 23, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
A good quality education is a very fine foundation especially in notable
fields like business and administration. They provide the backbone
knowledge, insights and skills that would leverage any individual who
wishes to make a name and thrive in any form of business. But it is
what that person does with the acquired knowledge, resources and
talent that defines his or her success in business and life in general.
Activity: 79
January 22, 2018, 11:14:32 PM
Perhaps making a successful career without a college education can be challenging, but not impossible. Higher education or a bachelor's degree is not a guarantor a person can succeed just like that. If we stay focused on the goal, keep improving our knowledge, and extending the network of course we will still get a dream career.
Activity: 504
January 22, 2018, 09:49:58 PM
Education is more important for all of us but to become succesful it depends in ur ability experience and determination.so everyone also can have business and become succesful
Activity: 60
January 22, 2018, 08:50:33 PM
Education is important but it is more important to experience what you do
I agree with you, high education is important. But people who have business without education are not pure without education they are beginning to learn and be educated with their experience in the business world. The bottom line of experience will lead them to succeed in the business world.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
January 22, 2018, 08:27:11 PM
Education is directly proportional to how far one can become a success. Classroom knowledge only don't constitute education. Those uneducated you see as successful might have education in morality, ethics and social values which they learnt without formal teachers. And these values are keen to make one success without school or not.
Activity: 7
January 22, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
Education is important but it is more important to experience what you do
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
January 22, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
Business is for whom finshed studies or not.it depends on how you managed and grow ur business and the important is you know the nature of the business you will build.even they are not educated they stil become a successful in business in their own way
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
Of course, better educated. to better manage business.
Activity: 331
January 22, 2018, 01:38:26 PM
Do you mean people are educated whether the person is a school or college? I think educated people have a lot of experience, though not college or school they have a valuable life lesson.
Activity: 124
January 22, 2018, 01:32:07 PM
In general, business people are many of the people who are educated.
but did not rule out the uneducated person is also doing business, many also ...
only the difference is more detailed educated people.
Activity: 112
January 22, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

Hmm how do you mean un-educated? I believe that your "un-educated" person has a lot of knowledge maybe not from universities but from
other books and experience. No man can succeed in life without education. You don`t need to attend any school to become successful.
Edison, Ford, Carnegie, Gates, Jobs did not have a college degree would you call them un-educated? Whoever is doing good in any bussines
must be a genius in a specialized field of knowledge.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 22, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Business is not meant by education, it depends on the business you will build.
For example, if you are into seafood you can have a business where you can cater seafood that most restaurants need on their daily menu, hotels who need your services. this cant is taught all in school it is a business where you need to be experienced in having or selling seafood to get the best quality for your deliveries.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

Having an education is always an advantage in the business world. It is always better to have an advantage for us to have a successful business. We'll have the idea about the solutions and strategies of our business. However, I admire those who haven't had an enough education but still managed to have a successful business. They are smart and strategic people.
Activity: 24
January 22, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
Business can be learned with experience, but you'll have to be guided closely by a mentor to really grasp the skills needed to run it on your own.. Education builds a solid foundation and opens the door in learning advanced skills.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
January 22, 2018, 09:13:44 AM
formal education only help about business theory, it is helping to start but its not helping too much, the success in business is depend on your hardwork, determination and how well you create and find opportunities to get profit, so success story is not depend on your degree
Pages:
Jump to: