Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 9. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

In a certain business, education is always an advantage. It is our number one weapon to fight against the obstacles of life. However, there are still successful businessmen who didn't have any degree and that's because they have the natural skills and strategies. They know how to habdle and value their earnings. Maybe if they had enough education , they'll have more than what they got.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 01:55:58 PM
I think that education is not necessary for opening a small business. But business education is compulsory to create a big corporation.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 12:06:18 PM
Business only needs people who can does it well not educated people.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
Having a degree helps but hardwork, perseverance and determination are the keys to be successful in anything we do like in business. You can know all things but if you will not move or work nothing will happen to the business you put up. You should also love what you are doing.
Activity: 97
December 31, 2017, 03:31:58 AM
Success in anything is a consequence of not just having some knowledge, but implementing it. If you can put into practice what you've learned at your university, you'll succeed. However, it happens quite often that those skipping education get far more practice. It is also knowledge, but the one you operate easily.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 31, 2017, 02:45:26 AM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

Doesn't always educated people more successful rather than uneducated people, it all depends on the business opportunities and experience of someone in running his business

You just have to know what you want amd strive for it. Educated people are after job promotions. Businessmen want to have their own time in their hands and they find ways to do just that. All it takes is to have a vision and a plan to start
Activity: 124
December 29, 2017, 04:00:11 PM

Doesn't always educated people more successful rather than uneducated people, it all depends on the business opportunities and experience of someone in running his business
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
December 29, 2017, 02:04:41 PM
Gaining knowledge doesn't have to be you go to school and graduated in college. There are many successful businessman now who did not graduated in college but are successful in their line of business. For me as long as you read books that are related to your chosen path and have enough experience you'll probably learn. Experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 103
December 29, 2017, 01:45:15 PM
Theres some business that doesnt require a high education.  Like a retaurant, it need skills in cooking not knowlegde. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 12:29:36 PM
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Education in the business world is of course important. but the only option to succeed in a job is not to be educated. The business life itself is also an education. We can also learn a lot of things in business.
I agree...experience in the business is much more important than education
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 11:46:14 AM
I know many successful people who have achieved a lot without having an education. Therefore, I believe that it does not matter where you studied and on whom. The main thing is to believe in your business.
Activity: 17
December 29, 2017, 06:30:58 AM

By researching what that person has done (google, linkedin, databases, certifications, graduation lists etc.). If that's what you meant by an "educated person".
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 05:33:40 AM

Education in the business world is of course important. but the only option to succeed in a job is not to be educated. The business life itself is also an education. We can also learn a lot of things in business.
Activity: 27
December 29, 2017, 03:29:10 AM

I don't think that people with education are more successful. It depends on their knowledges and experience. If not experienced both educated and not are at the same start point.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
December 29, 2017, 02:24:53 AM
Education is the backbone of a nation. In every sphere of our life it is necessary. Also in business it is necessary. If a businessman is educated he will shine more in life than a uneducated businessman. But education is not as much necessary in every kind of business like tea stall.
However if you want to do business then you should be educated and it will be the best for you.
Activity: 98
December 29, 2017, 01:47:54 AM
It is better to have education when doing business rather than having none at all but it is still okay to try to learn business without education so that you can learn and try to do it yourself.
Activity: 47
December 29, 2017, 01:27:54 AM
Of course you can have or franchise any business and be successful with it without any education. But maybe atleast someone with the knowledge is helping them out. Knowledge about what business your taking is a plus. You also need to know what you're dealing with in order to be successful right?
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
December 29, 2017, 12:55:22 AM
Mostly of the successful business woman/man are not educated but they are doing great, Education doesn't measure the skills and ability of a person, Education doesn't measure the determination and ambitions of a person, but the fashion and goals only determine how far we can go. And some of the educated people are doing less.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 12:29:37 AM

I believe that capital is much more important than education in a business. An educated person has the edge over the other but an uneducated person has an option if he do have an ample capital, that is to hire an educated person to run his business.
Activity: 50
December 28, 2017, 10:44:46 PM
Formal education is a shortcut, for business there are thousands of qualities that are not taught anywhere. You need to know how to self motivate yourself, how to manage the tilt and the bad times, how to manage people, etcetera. You can learn techniques in university, however without real life skills you won't be able to move far away.

People in business hires people who hold degrees as most of them will have already developed this natural talents, however the best entrepreneurs in the world didnt' receive formal education on the fields they are proficient on.
Pages:
Jump to: