Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 14. (Read 415627 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192
I don't believe in denial.
November 23, 2014, 03:14:33 PM

Josh! How nice to see you here too! Since you seem to have missed these questions in the other topic:

1. Why did you lie about Monarch delivery estimates while it was already clear to you in 2013 the estimates were false? (Proven by the Skype logs of your conversations.)

2. Why did you lie about ordered hardware being used for mining on behalf of BFL, while you knew "burn-in" testing was going on that did not use the testnet? (Proven by your own previous posting and the FTC raid.)

3. Why did you lie about the FTC raid at BFL (disregarding them as "persistent rumours"), while - in fact - the raid was going on? (Do I really need to reference proof?)

As I was a BFL customer, I would really like to get these answers from you, instead of having to  #ASKFTC ?
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
November 23, 2014, 03:02:54 PM
So posting a link to a reddit account somehow proves I have sock puppet accounts on bitcointalk how, exactly?

This it what I'm talking about.
If the FTC cared about BFL's sockpuppet accounts (which, to be fair, only may or may not exist until proven beyond reasonable doubt), they would subpoena the relevant records. They have been granted the authority to do so by the court.

Given that no such subpoena has been issued, we can only assume that the FTC believes its case is strong enough based on Inaba's and SLok's personal posts on this forum, without going into the minutiae of their potential sockpuppets. And judging by the evidence I've read - particularly BFL's claims regarding the Monarch being in the "final stages of development" in November 2013, contrasted with their statements in the confiscated internal Skype chat log - I'm inclined to believe the same.

Since this particular element of the accusations against BFL will likely not be proven untrue any time soon, it would be better to drop it and concentrate on Josh's specific lies that have been proven lies through sworn and/or impounded evidence. That will be enough to hang them.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
November 23, 2014, 02:46:47 PM
So posting a link to a reddit account somehow proves I have sock puppet accounts on bitcointalk how, exactly?

This it what I'm talking about.
legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:46:04 PM
Yeah, apparently they do, which is why I figured you'd show up.

How proud I am that this fine forum has respected "Legendary" members such as yourself to guide the new members.

I'm curious about one thing. Did you ever count the number of sock puppet accounts you made? I'm guessing they number in the hundreds. I remember watching an argument between you and Garr where more socks appeared than I could count. It was so stupid to watch. This new member suddenly appears with one post, is cognizant of the issue being discussed and interjects into the conversation like a pro. Hilarious!

Yes, I have zero sock puppets.  I have two accounts, my personal account, this one and my BFL account, BFL_Josh, which I haven't logged into in a long time.  I may have a third account I made years ago but I have not used or logged into it for years.  Beyond that, I have no other accounts nor do I use any other accounts.  Same goes for the BFL forums.  Unlike you and many others, I don't need sock puppets to try to prop up my points.  See, the problem with you is that your points and arguments are so thin and shaky, you need people to agree with you.  My points are all backed up by facts and evidence, so they don't need sock puppets.

You might want to try it sometime.

So you only make sock puppets at other places that BFL sells equipment but this forum is somehow sacrosanct? How do you keep all your bullshit straight in your head? Do you use cheat notes? lol

What. The. Fuck. Are you talking about? This is like trying to have a conversation with a Golden Retriever.  At least the dog would make more sense.

I'm not sure if you're playing stupid or you really are that stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2014, 02:39:18 PM

How proud I am that this fine forum has respected "Legendary" members such as yourself to guide the new members.

I'm curious about one thing. Did you ever count the number of sock puppet accounts you made? I'm guessing they number in the hundreds. I remember watching an argument between you and Garr where more socks appeared than I could count. It was so stupid to watch. This new member suddenly appears with one post, is cognizant of the issue being discussed and interjects into the conversation like a pro. Hilarious!

Yes, I have zero sock puppets.  I have two accounts, my personal account, this one and my BFL account, BFL_Josh, which I haven't logged into in a long time.  I may have a third account I made years ago but I have not used or logged into it for years.  Beyond that, I have no other accounts nor do I use any other accounts.  Same goes for the BFL forums.  Unlike you and many others, I don't need sock puppets to try to prop up my points.  See, the problem with you is that your points and arguments are so thin and shaky, you need people to agree with you.  My points are all backed up by facts and evidence, so they don't need sock puppets.

So you only make sock puppets at other places that BFL sells equipment but this forum is somehow sacrosanct? How do you keep all your bullshit straight in your head? Do you use cheat notes? lol

What. The. Fuck. Are you talking about? This is like trying to have a conversation with a Golden Retriever.  At least the dog would make more sense.

legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:38:02 PM

Yes, I have zero sock puppets.  I have two accounts, my personal account, this one and my BFL account, BFL_Josh, which I haven't logged into in a long time.  I may have a third account I made years ago but I have not used or logged into it for years.  Beyond that, I have no other accounts nor do I use any other accounts.  Same goes for the BFL forums.  Unlike you and many others, I don't need sock puppets to try to prop up my points.  See, the problem with you is that your points and arguments are so thin and shaky, you need people to agree with you.  My points are all backed up by facts and evidence, so they don't need sock puppets.

legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
November 23, 2014, 02:35:23 PM
I like how you keep changing the facts of your post with each subsequent post of lies you make that I dismantle.  You never once have supported your assertions.
Inaba, you owe me 8.3725 bitcoins. You're going to pay them back to me in one way or another!
legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:31:25 PM
legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:28:55 PM
Bruno, as usual, nobody actually knows what the hell you are talking about. And as usual, you have to insert yourself into a conversation with off topic junk so you can get more attention.  Go go attention whore!  Go on and derail this thread as well!

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's proving that you do have sock puppet accounts and that you're a liar.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
November 23, 2014, 02:27:36 PM
Bruno, as usual, nobody actually knows what the hell you are talking about. And as usual, you have to insert yourself into a conversation with off topic junk so you can get more attention.  Go go attention whore!  Go on and derail this thread as well!

How the fuck does not go about derailing a thread entitled Butterflylabs Huge SCAM, for I want in on that action?
vip
November 23, 2014, 02:26:10 PM
If by "with hold" you mean "cancel" then I agree... I hope you do testify. I would love to see the judge say "Oh? Is that so? A company chose not to do business with a customer and gave them a refund? And your point again? What's that, the only point you have is on top of your head? Get out of my court room you idiot."

Yes, by your own remission you stated that it's more profitable to cut ties with disgruntled clients then keep them on, but when others followed suit you cleverly ceased said practice, ergo discriminated against at least one.
legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:24:34 PM

vip
November 23, 2014, 02:21:58 PM

Yes, I have zero sock puppets.  I have two accounts, my personal account, this one and my BFL account, BFL_Josh, which I haven't logged into in a long time.  I may have a third account I made years ago but I have not used or logged into it for years.  Beyond that, I have no other accounts nor do I use any other accounts.  Same goes for the BFL forums.  Unlike you and many others, I don't need sock puppets to try to prop up my points.  See, the problem with you is that your points and arguments are so thin and shaky, you need people to agree with you.  My points are all backed up by facts and evidence, so they don't need sock puppets.

http://www.reddit.com/user/nitrowolf?count=50&after=t1_cjr0i60

PSA: Avoid eclipse by usrnin BitcoinMining
[–]Nitrowolf -2 points 3 months ago*
No, it doesn't offend me. Stupid idiots who can't setup their account or maintain their login credentials are not offensive, just worthless and should not be allowed on the internet.
Blame everyone but yourself! WTG!
What's funny is, I would wager that you do not donate to the pool... and you expect A level support from a free pool. You are the lowest form of leech. EMC is one of the last, best free pools out there. Stop bitching you worthless dumb piece of shit.
PS - lets see a link to your support request. I've yet to see a support request in the pool thread go unanswered unless you provide zero information like you've provided here.
permalinksavecontextfull comments (13)reportgive gold

PSA: Avoid eclipse by usrnin BitcoinMining
[–]Nitrowolf -1 points 3 months ago
Just going by Occams razor here. Hundreds or thousands of other people aren't having problems except you... So your conclusion is that it's not you.
How do you come to this leap of logic?
permalinksavecontextfull comments (13)reportgive gold

Nobody knew you were Nitrowolf on Reddit till I brought it to everybody's attention. Hell, you even went on the defensive for the dude - you - who purchased that half-million dollar home via bitcoins via sources unknown.
legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:20:00 PM
You're the only one living in a world of denial. You can't bring any actual facts or evidence to the table, whereas I can.

Your latest post appears to be your last, though.. it's tatamount of "Well... NYANYANYA I can't hear you! I know you are but what am I."

Come on, sparky, why don't you actually provide one shred of proof to back up your claims? Why is it that you absolutely refuse to provide any proof?  It's not because none exist, is it?
legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:17:34 PM
I like how you keep changing the facts of your post with each subsequent post of lies you make that I dismantle.  You never once have supported your assertions. 

First is was sock puppets, which you provided no evidence for.
Then it that I deleted posts, which you provide no evidence for.
Then it was with holding equipment and not providing a refund, which you provide no evidence for.
Now it is "you didn't ship," which is also a false statement. 

I look forward to how you try to spin it yet again into something else.

You really live in your own little world of denial, don't you? Why don't you ask PayPal how well you shipped. I don't have to provide evidence to you for anything, only to the court.
legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:14:23 PM

First is was sock puppets, which you provided no evidence for.
Then it that I deleted posts, which you provide no evidence for.
Then it was with holding equipment and not providing a refund, which you provide no evidence for.
Now it is "you didn't ship," which is also a false statement. 

I look forward to how you try to spin it yet again into something else.
legendary
November 23, 2014, 02:01:54 PM
Sure, they might care about that... but that never happened.  So your hypothetical scenario is irrelevant.  If that's what you think happened, that just shows how uninformed you are.  Ignorance is no excuse for posting bullshit, sorry. You should elect not to post.

I don't think the fact that you didn't ship is very hypothetical at this point. I think that's pretty well known. I wonder if anyone has asked Garr if he would be willing to testify or at least write a sworn deposition?
legendary
November 23, 2014, 01:57:59 PM
Sure, they might care about that... but that never happened.  So your hypothetical scenario is irrelevant.  If that's what you think happened, that just shows how uninformed you are.  Ignorance is no excuse for posting bullshit, sorry. You should elect not to post.

legendary
November 23, 2014, 01:53:08 PM
If by "with hold" you mean "cancel" then I agree... I hope you do testify. I would love to see the judge say "Oh? Is that so? A company chose not to do business with a customer and gave them a refund? And your point again? What's that, the only point you have is on top of your head? Get out of my court room you idiot."

So you think they wouldn't care about you holding the equipment hostage and not returning his money? Is that the reason you didn't ship to your customers? You chose not to do business with any of them you just wanted their money? That is funny. I knew if I talked to you long enough I could get you to make me laugh.
legendary
November 23, 2014, 01:46:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: