Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 19. (Read 415652 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2014, 06:14:32 AM
LOL just saw Inaba's trust rating.  Has anyone ever had one so low?

Yes, receivership is serious.  I wonder what percentage of companies in receivership ever get out and resume business.  I'd GUESS some percentage very, very low.  Game over, finally. (I smelled it a mile away.)

The only thing you smelled was your upper lip.

As a side note,  Syke is lying again about BFL. Who knew? Oh wait... Everyone, cause that's all he does.

Inaba
Trust: -2021
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Tells us all again how everyone else is a "liar" but you are not one. We like that story.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 21, 2014, 10:39:03 PM
Butterfly Labs 2011: "I would suggest all of you who don't have a pre-existing relationship with the company refrain from making any pre-orders.  We appreciate the interest in our product, but the hostility isn't worth it. Please just wait for off the shelf units to be available."

Butterfly Labs 2014: http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/

http://www.buttcoinfoundation.org/an-in-depth-look-at-how-butterfly-labs-is-going-to-lose-in-court-to-the-ftc

Nice links btw. I been wondering if there was any updates on this stuff a week ago.

Oh when I saw this I just had to emphasise it!  That is all anyone needs to know about BFL the business and why people need to buy only on the shelf products.

added: I also found this further down that same link page

-Not one BFL consumer, not a single one out of 20,000 paid-in-full consumers, got a BFL miner on its original ship date. And even if there was a reasonable delay, since this is supposedly very high-tech stuff were dealing with here, and delays do happen, BFL still has literal tons of Monarch orders left to ship almost a year after the original ship date. That’s unreasonable for any company with orders paid-in-full.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
October 21, 2014, 09:53:16 PM
how ocudl u inest in last batches of BFL when we all knew they suck after last years delays
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
October 21, 2014, 09:32:02 PM
Butterfly Labs 2011: "I would suggest all of you who don't have a pre-existing relationship with the company refrain from making any pre-orders.  We appreciate the interest in our product, but the hostility isn't worth it. Please just wait for off the shelf units to be available."

Butterfly Labs 2014: http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/

http://www.buttcoinfoundation.org/an-in-depth-look-at-how-butterfly-labs-is-going-to-lose-in-court-to-the-ftc
October 21, 2014, 09:14:42 PM
Josh you're going to love your new boyfriend. He used to play football as a linebacker before the crack arrest. I hear he has really soft hands  Grin

They won't be able to get enough of Josh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
October 21, 2014, 08:33:32 PM
Josh you're going to love your new boyfriend. He used to play football as a linebacker before the crack arrest. I hear he has really soft hands  Grin
Activity: 924
October 21, 2014, 08:06:04 PM
LOL just saw Inaba's trust rating.  Has anyone ever had one so low?

Yes, receivership is serious.  I wonder what percentage of companies in receivership ever get out and resume business.  I'd GUESS some percentage very, very low.  Game over, finally. (I smelled it a mile away.)

As a side note,  Syke is lying again about BFL. Who knew? Oh wait... Everyone, cause that's all he does.

For once I would love to see a BFL employee or mod or whatever, come here and post something nice. I guess your backs are against the wall and have to act like savage animals at this point. Josh,  you know you guys are screwed, quit trying to make excuses and fix the damn thing. Thats what a normal company would do. Oh wait, BFL is not a normal company..

Also, here is some free legal advice (im not an attorney, but i do play one on T.V) Its probably not a good idea to post anything until your court issues are settled. Everything that you are posting could be entered in as evidence at some point..
legendary
Activity: 1260
October 21, 2014, 07:51:03 PM
LOL just saw Inaba's trust rating.  Has anyone ever had one so low?

Yes, receivership is serious.  I wonder what percentage of companies in receivership ever get out and resume business.  I'd GUESS some percentage very, very low.  Game over, finally. (I smelled it a mile away.)

As a side note,  Syke is lying again about BFL. Who knew? Oh wait... Everyone, cause that's all he does.
Activity: 700
October 21, 2014, 05:00:47 PM
LOL just saw Inaba's trust rating.  Has anyone ever had one so low?

Yes, receivership is serious.  I wonder what percentage of companies in receivership ever get out and resume business.  I'd GUESS some percentage very, very low.  Game over, finally. (I smelled it a mile away.)
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
October 21, 2014, 01:39:13 PM
No one ever claimed they made their own FPGA chips...

BFL did.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.588169

it's in Taiwan where the current run of processors is underway.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
October 21, 2014, 01:02:17 AM
MooC how long has it been? God it feels good. Oh Josh. Why don't you come back and play? We miss hearing about how you are not a scam and we are stupid. Can we visit you in jail?

He's not in jail yet. Don't you know? Rich people don't go to jail.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
October 21, 2014, 12:15:06 AM
MooC how long has it been? God it feels good. Oh Josh. Why don't you come back and play? We miss hearing about how you are not a scam and we are stupid. Can we visit you in jail?
October 18, 2014, 11:47:44 AM
I actually think Josh is excited to go to prison.
I somewhat doubt that he will actually end up in prison/jail. I do not doubt in any way that what he did was unethical and wrong. I also think that what he did was probably illegal, however the law is not 100% clear on this matter.

Does he deserve jail time....yes absolutely.

I would say that if he is criminally charged, he will claim the delays were legit and blame the delays on incompetence.

The monarch had suffered from much worse delays then their previous miners, and it is very well possible that they were trying to pull a "long con" although it is somewhat possible (although unlikely) the delays were somewhat legit.

I do not think that many people who would serve on a jury would be able to understand the consequences of such delays 

Keep in mind I'm not talking about you. Just something that has crossed my mind a few times and thought I would throw it out there for others to digest. Maybe a bit of perspective.

I really do feel sorry for good people nowadays. When I read this post I remember back in a time I used to give people 2nd chances. Hoping that someone good and respectful of others hard earned money would exist. There are none. When you have governments and banks refusing to respect their nations monies.

This is what is wrong with the world trust has become as worthless as the currency it's self.

Me PAPA would say "If you had to sweat for that money like a donkey, you would not of spent it so easy". It's true, so lets all pull out those worthless Credit cards and trade our worthless pride as a generation of consumers for  BFL trust that is about as worthless as the currency we all lazily work for.

Anyone who remembers losing a job and having to adjust to a reality of less income will realize this. A lesson many will need.  HEEHAW

Sounds about right?

One must always earn the trust of others before they should be trusted. This is why companies say "Been in the business for over 20 years"

Lets all stop enabling these companies everywhere. I believe we're worth more than this.

Most businesses would have gone down if they ran it like BFL! 

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 18, 2014, 11:10:40 AM
I somewhat doubt that he will actually end up in prison/jail. I do not doubt in any way that what he did was unethical and wrong. I also think that what he did was probably illegal, however the law is not 100% clear on this matter.

Does he deserve jail time....yes absolutely.

I would say that if he is criminally charged, he will claim the delays were legit and blame the delays on incompetence.

The monarch had suffered from much worse delays then their previous miners, and it is very well possible that they were trying to pull a "long con" although it is somewhat possible (although unlikely) the delays were somewhat legit.

I do not think that many people who would serve on a jury would be able to understand the consequences of such delays 
Activity: 686
October 18, 2014, 02:52:15 AM
That Josh/Inaba guy is a clown. 
Activity: 826
October 18, 2014, 02:20:26 AM
You are seriously messed up in the head.No
I honestly can't see how this is even up for debate any more, given the consistent textbook display of egotism by Mr. Zerlan. Best thing we can do is just keep them talking on these forums.

Counter-trolling with logic, reason, and facts is so much more productive than being incendiary, I must admit.

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

Nice trust rating. Hope you didn't like this account
Activity: 742
October 16, 2014, 08:02:26 PM

You think you're joking but if he's a closet gay (with all the pent up hostility I'm pretty sure he is) prison might fulfill his greatest fantasy.

If the info in this document was really presented to the court, they just admitted Josh is as responsible for the actions of the company as Sonny is and he will be punished along with Sonny.

http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.23.0.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ekNmsz-Iw
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 14, 2014, 05:34:55 PM
Believe it or not, I scored a 2.

I scored 6.
I'm good with that definition. Josh is a psychopath. Yeah, that works for me.
Here's a fun game we can all play !
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-do-you-know-if-youre-a-psychopath-2013-2?op=1
Josh, Bruce, Sonny, Jody, Jeff, Nassar et al, "...don't worry if you score too high. Dutton's book argues that society actually couldn't function without psychopaths."

I wonder which one of the above scores higher. BTW, that's Jeff Ownby on the left.

I scored a 4-5.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 14, 2014, 05:31:57 PM
If all these users are really beneath your intelligence, Josh, maybe you could go refute this guy's posts? Some pretty damning accusations over there.

At the very least, maybe you can tell us who Jeff Ownby/Scott Riley is.

Double check your link, bud: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gleb-gamow-349097

Jeff Ownby and Scott Riley are one and the same. I dare anybody to prove me mistaken.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
October 14, 2014, 03:37:41 PM
Believe it or not, I scored a 2.

I scored 6.
I'm good with that definition. Josh is a psychopath. Yeah, that works for me.
Here's a fun game we can all play !
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-do-you-know-if-youre-a-psychopath-2013-2?op=1
Josh, Bruce, Sonny, Jody, Jeff, Nassar et al, "...don't worry if you score too high. Dutton's book argues that society actually couldn't function without psychopaths."
Pages:
Jump to: