Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 21. (Read 415652 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
October 13, 2014, 11:55:30 PM
hahaha sounds like someone has imploded from within... could this be inaba's reverse big bang?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2014, 11:33:51 PM
Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

Hahahaha. Let me know when your FTC receivership is resolved.

It's been proven by the courts that you are a dishonest, conniving manipulator, Josh. This is no longer conjecture but legally documented fact, so the only reasonable thing we can do is point, laugh, and then pitiably shake our heads at you when you continue to make these sorts of grandiose statements in the face of your own hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

Huh.. what court would that be?  Oh that's right, you don't understand anything about the legal system, but here you are, talking out of your ass again. /sigh  There's just no help for you, I guess... I tried to lead you around like a little dog, but just like a puppy, you end up crapping all over the carpet again and again because you just don't understand.  It's a shame... at least a puppy can be trained to stop pissing itself, but you are supposedly an adult now and you just can't help yourself from posting lies and false information at every turn.  Oh well.  Just one more lie to add to your long, long list of lies.

Josh, with all sincerity, please get help. You are a sick man. I recognize your behavior, and understand that you may not be aware of it even though it's been pointed out numerous times before. I ask this before you do any further damage to yourself. If you have any sense of self-preservation, please heed my words.

You might want to heed your own advice and seek help.  Or are you secretly crying out for help and projecting your insecurities on me?  I dunno.

You wouldn't have filed an FTC complaint, would you have?  Since you were refunded in full, you have no cause to complain. You wouldn't have been that dishonest would you? 

Gosh, I wonder who else is not a customer that filed a complaint... anyone else want to admit it?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
October 13, 2014, 05:32:53 PM
Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

Hahahaha. Let me know when your FTC receivership is resolved.

It's been proven by the courts that you are a dishonest, conniving manipulator, Josh. This is no longer conjecture but legally documented fact, so the only reasonable thing we can do is point, laugh, and then pitiably shake our heads at you when you continue to make these sorts of grandiose statements in the face of your own hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

I'm surprised your lawyers haven't asked you guys not to continue your postings on these forums, considering all the incriminating information that continues to be amassed here through your own utterances.

You know the FTC reads this stuff, right ? And you're currently under investigation, and identified as a principle of the company, and continuing to show contempt for your consumers... Oh wait...

Josh, with all sincerity, please get help. You are a sick man. I recognize your behavior, and understand that you may not be aware of it even though it's been pointed out numerous times before. I ask this before you do any further damage to yourself. If you have any sense of self-preservation, please heed my words.

The fact that you are posting in this thread right now with with your signature egotism, with an FTC receivership under way, pretty much shows the entire world and the courts all we need to know about you Sad

#askftc

Standard copypasta documenting dishonesty.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2014, 05:17:30 PM
You are seriously messed up in the head.No
I honestly can't see how this is even up for debate any more, given the consistent textbook display of egotism by Mr. Zerlan. Best thing we can do is just keep them talking on these forums.

Counter-trolling with logic, reason, and facts is so much more productive than being incendiary, I must admit.

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

Hey I wanna buy a monarch when do you expect to deliver if I order now?

Duh....2 weeks™   Roll Eyes   Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 13, 2014, 05:09:10 PM
I honestly can't see how this is even up for debate any more, given the consistent textbook display of egotism by Mr. Zerlan. Best thing we can do is just keep them talking on these forums.

Counter-trolling with logic, reason, and facts is so much more productive than being incendiary, I must admit.

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

Hey I wanna buy a monarch when do you expect to deliver if I order now?
legendary
October 13, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

Activity: 532
October 13, 2014, 02:55:36 PM
You are seriously messed up in the head.

Thieves and con-artists don't care. They obviously are egomaniacs because they believe their superior intelligence will win against legal institutions operated by Harvard law graduates. Thieves are also devoid of conscience and feel no remorse for their actions. They're more apt to feel angry at being caught than they are to feel sympathy for their victim. Confidence men wallow in a pool of lies and deceit that spans decades of their pathetic life, forever looking over their shoulder.

Josh reminds me of a story about a liar. He told the lie about his big ranch in Texas so many times that he went back to Texas to check on it and was shocked when it wasn't there.

This....it is a consistent pattern these guys show. They think they got away with something. Or are getting away with something. BFL's people have shown it, AMT's, Bitmine.ch's and the list goes on and on. The point is its a numbers game. We have more people looking at them than they have looking at us. Their only tactics involve doxxing people which as stated...more rope for them to hang themselves with. It is meant to scare people into doing what they want. Fact is there is little to be scared of.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
October 13, 2014, 02:49:39 PM

Thieves and con-artists don't care. They obviously are egomaniacs because they believe their superior intelligence will win against legal institutions operated by Harvard law graduates. Thieves are also devoid of conscience and feel no remorse for their actions. They're more apt to feel angry at being caught than they are to feel sympathy for their victim. Confidence men wallow in a pool of lies and deceit that spans decades of their pathetic life, forever looking over their shoulder.

Josh reminds me of a story about a liar. He told the lie about his big ranch in Texas so many times that he went back to Texas to check on it and was shocked when it wasn't there.
Activity: 700
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
October 13, 2014, 02:26:42 PM

Or as previously witnessed, giving him enough rope to hang himself.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/give_him_enough_rope_and_he'll_hang_himself
legendary
Christian Antkow
October 13, 2014, 02:18:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
October 13, 2014, 01:38:54 PM
Nice!  Just quoting this so you can't remove it later. Smiley  Thanks for admitting it.  "I made a complaint to the FTC because someone was mean on the internet!" LOL!

You think it's funny that the FTC was given control of BFL in part due to the way you act here? You are seriously messed up in the head.
legendary
Christian Antkow
October 13, 2014, 12:14:00 PM
I just want to know what his plans are for life after Butterfly Labs. I mean the dude wrote the book on career suicide in the internet age, so it's going to be quite the interesting case-study.

If Inaba were not such an ass the FTC would never have shown up.  I, for one, made a complaint to the FTC even though I've never purchases anything from the company.  I did that, specifically, because Inaba is an ass.

Think about that while you're in prison douchebag.
Nice!  Just quoting this so you can't remove it later. Smiley  Thanks for admitting it.  "I made a complaint to the FTC because someone was mean on the internet!" LOL!
Given the volume of complaints, it's legitimate to document instances of "contempt of consumer" considering the current investigation.

"FTC, there appears to be something unethical, predatory, and wrong with this company. You might want to consider looking into them." is valid.

Maybe you shouldn't have been mean to people on the internet, Josh, while you are trying to sell them things that are always figuratively "two weeks" away.

*hugs and kisses*
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
October 13, 2014, 11:07:20 AM
By all mean this is an open forum. Unless you're trying to drum up more traffic to your business website.
I just want to know what his plans are for life after Butterfly Labs. I mean the dude wrote the book on career suicide in the internet age, so it's going to be quite the interesting case-study.

If he follows current patterns he'll probably go to work for Payza.
Activity: 273
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
October 13, 2014, 10:16:25 AM
I wonder if they are desperately mining away to pay off the FTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
October 13, 2014, 10:08:09 AM
Nice!  Just quoting this so you can't remove it later. Smiley  Thanks for admitting it.  "I made a complaint to the FTC because someone was mean on the internet!" LOL!

I have no intention of removing the comment, I'm getting it printed on a t-shirt:

"I helped send Inaba to prison".

legendary
October 13, 2014, 10:00:15 AM

If Inaba were not such an ass the FTC would never have shown up.  I, for one, made a complaint to the FTC even though I've never purchases anything from the company.  I did that, specifically, because Inaba is an ass.

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
October 13, 2014, 09:57:52 AM

Activity: 644
October 13, 2014, 02:19:06 AM
By all mean this is an open forum. Unless you're trying to drum up more traffic to your business website.

President of the United States of America? or Politics in general.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
October 13, 2014, 02:08:29 AM
Of course we had nothing to do with the design of the Altera chip, are you insane?  I never claimed we did.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111001053714/http://butterflylabs.com/

Butterfly Labs manufactures a line of high speed encryption processors

I'll give you a pass because this was a BFL lie before you were hired, but BFL definitely lied about "manufacturing" the processor which they did not do.
legendary
Christian Antkow
October 13, 2014, 01:55:42 AM

Pages:
Jump to: