Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 25. (Read 415652 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
September 24, 2014, 10:39:14 AM
Bitcoin mining hardware firm Butterfly Labs shuttered by FTC
http://www.zdnet.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware-firm-butterfly-labs-shuttered-by-ftc-7000033997/
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
September 23, 2014, 11:24:12 PM
http://youtu.be/Yz1vrKx2J-U

The ball has begun to travel. BFL's days are numbered. Please do enjoy the sound bite.

BFL news starts around 11:20  mark in the video.  Those rat bastards !  Everyone who works for BFL that knowingly fucked over customers (kinda hard not to know) can suck a a dick. 

If there is a class action, please post info...i can't wait to do this
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 23, 2014, 05:35:24 PM
Today is a good day.

Cool

Glorious day indeed!

I'm making this my desktop wallpaper!  and a poster for my darts.

Just a thought, if it takes this long to detect fraud on this scale then no wonder the US federal reserve lasted this long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
September 23, 2014, 05:20:48 PM
Today is a good day.

Cool
Activity: 826
September 23, 2014, 03:45:05 PM
I have this feeling that all the idiots who scream that BFL is a scam will just disappear and make new accounts later this year. And there will be a few nuts that believe that hundreds of forum users are being paid by BFL to act like they got working ASIC's.
I will stay.

You got a lot to answer for now
September 23, 2014, 02:28:56 PM
http://youtu.be/Yz1vrKx2J-U

The ball has begun to travel. BFL's days are numbered. Please do enjoy the sound bite.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
September 09, 2014, 12:23:25 AM
If only it were possible Populous style to make a small volcano rise up just inside the main facility, turn that place like Pompeii.  A lasting warning to all other shell companies that profit from deception and 'deposits' to not be evil
September 08, 2014, 06:58:49 PM
Oh, if only we could Purge for one day. I know whom I will be purging.

too funny.  i would love to see someone start a  BFL knockout game.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
September 08, 2014, 01:58:31 PM
Oh, if only we could Purge for one day. I know whom I will be purging.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 08, 2014, 10:01:21 AM
When they announced the Monarchs, i just laughed when i heard about it. I honestly didn't think they would get enough orders to make worth their while. After waiting over a year to get my mini rigs and literally lost millions by doing so (bitcoin was 8 dollars when i purchased my minirig, so thats 3800 bitcoins i paid for one, it would have been much better to put a 10 percent deposit and paid the rest on delivery and made the 10 percent non refundable.. but no, we financed their chip making company, so we should get interest back at least or apiece of the profits, lol)

I figured that they would be probably be late, because they had been with every product up to that point, but i figured they probably had learned from their mistakes, so when they said December, I really thought it could be by February. Then to find out that they are just shipping out now, wow... But most posters are correct. as long as there are people that dont do their homework and have money, they will be lured in for the easy money.

The best investment is to buy and hold. Fuck all these mining companies, especially BFL..

bigasic, i am sorry to read that you paid so much, i cringed and felt a bit of your pain when i read that you paid 3800 btc for one rig.  you must have been an early mining pioneer ?  i was pretty late to mining, i found out about mining when btc was $70'ish a coin.  i ordered a BFL jally when difficulty was 50M and i received it when difficulty was 1B.  there are not many that actually made a profit or even seen a ROI from purchasing a BFL device.  we can add the Monarch customers to that long list.  and why in the world is the Monarch miner so damn ugly ?

not really sure how BFL is still in business--am guessing those doors are going to close sometime soon.

BFL jody, BFL emily, and especially BFL josh all deserve a bully beatdown.  

That is a sad story. 3,800 coins! Fuck! I'd fly to where ever in the world they are and start talking hostages. LOL   I'm so glad I never got on the ASIC train. I did all my big mining before the reward drop. Shortly after the drop when the difficulty went thru the roof I turned all my computers to Litecoin and traded a shitload of ltc for btc.

BFL isn't going anywhere anytime soon. They still have booths at all the important conferences because their customers spend a lot of money. They are going to be at a conference I'm attending in October. They have always manufactured for big mining farms first. Delivering to them first and giving the leftovers to the individual customers from this forum (maybe they just hate the people on this forum?). Every production run is the same thing. You start hearing about the new one in the wild, then a few pics of farms running them and then they start appearing in the hands of individuals.

September 08, 2014, 09:30:59 AM
When they announced the Monarchs, i just laughed when i heard about it. I honestly didn't think they would get enough orders to make worth their while. After waiting over a year to get my mini rigs and literally lost millions by doing so (bitcoin was 8 dollars when i purchased my minirig, so thats 3800 bitcoins i paid for one, it would have been much better to put a 10 percent deposit and paid the rest on delivery and made the 10 percent non refundable.. but no, we financed their chip making company, so we should get interest back at least or apiece of the profits, lol)

I figured that they would be probably be late, because they had been with every product up to that point, but i figured they probably had learned from their mistakes, so when they said December, I really thought it could be by February. Then to find out that they are just shipping out now, wow... But most posters are correct. as long as there are people that dont do their homework and have money, they will be lured in for the easy money.

The best investment is to buy and hold. Fuck all these mining companies, especially BFL..

bigasic, i am sorry to read that you paid so much, i cringed and felt a bit of your pain when i read that you paid 3800 btc for one rig.  you must have been an early mining pioneer ?  i was pretty late to mining, i found out about mining when btc was $70'ish a coin.  i ordered a BFL jally when difficulty was 50M and i received it when difficulty was 1B.  there are not many that actually made a profit or even seen a ROI from purchasing a BFL device.  we can add the Monarch customers to that long list.  and why in the world is the Monarch miner so damn ugly ?

not really sure how BFL is still in business--am guessing those doors are going to close sometime soon.

BFL jody, BFL emily, and especially BFL josh all deserve a bully beatdown.  

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2014, 10:33:38 PM

September 07, 2014, 10:29:13 PM

Haha 2 years later and still ppl falling for BFL scam.

Idiots the new renewable resource.

Anyone create a meme "Getting BFL'd"
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 07, 2014, 09:31:54 AM
Why would an ASIC manufacturer actually sell a profitable ASIC (especially if they have enough time to mine themselves)?

Selling profitable ASICs only make sense if they are no longer profitable in a month tops. It's like buying a pound of gold for the price of an ounce of steel.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
September 07, 2014, 09:20:14 AM
Is this scam still going on?
August 24, 2014, 10:12:55 AM
I just noticed the monarch pre-order is now closed with a notice.
Sorry, at this time we’ve closed pre-orders as we’re expecting to start shipping products to the backlog of current pre-orders. Once we’re ready to ship new orders we’ll open up ordering again. We suggest you subscribe to our email list to be notified when products are ready for general order shipping."

So may be their customers will finally receive the miner, after a terribly long delay...

Nope I suspect they're creating hype by showing they're shipping (they have done this so many times) The people complaining will stop complaining and the ones waiting or undecided will try to order but can't.

Then they will ship a fraction of them to generate hype  and email all the ones who subscribed and offer them a deal or something they know will be a lie.

Every advert is a lie, They never give a straight answer or definitive delivery date and if they ever did they wont meet it and blame it on something out of they're control.

They don't give your money back! 
Just future equipment you never get a ROI and that will be late as well.
As long as they have your money and equipment they make money.

The reason why they give your equipment late is because they use it on their pool and make money.

Fact: BFL has never delivered a product on time. TO ANYONE in this galaxy.

I build mining machine for you send me money and I build it long time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2014, 09:59:04 AM
I just noticed the monarch pre-order is now closed with a notice.
Sorry, at this time we’ve closed pre-orders as we’re expecting to start shipping products to the backlog of current pre-orders. Once we’re ready to ship new orders we’ll open up ordering again. We suggest you subscribe to our email list to be notified when products are ready for general order shipping."

So may be their customers will finally receive the miner, after a terribly long delay...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 24, 2014, 09:12:11 AM
Oh fuck, my fried id an order the past month  Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: