Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 24. (Read 415652 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 01, 2014, 10:58:57 PM
You're right, I am being too soft about this. I think I was just in shock that there was some level of humanity involved there.

What ever he is doing now in court is trying to save his ass from jail or something along that line. the court is trying to come to some conclusion here. I believe the court wants this company destroyed but at the same time they want the refunds sent back or product shipped.

Josh/company/lawyer is playing the "we can't send refunds back because you closed our access to the funds" I personally would close the company down sell all the assets and distribute the funds accordingly. Then throw the 1'st 2nd and 3rd in command in jail the rest can go free if they start talking.

Then tell them they're lucky they're not in China.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
October 01, 2014, 10:51:45 PM
Do they have a "burn in room"  Grin
Activity: 742
October 01, 2014, 10:47:07 PM
You're right, I am being too soft about this. I think I was just in shock that there was some level of humanity involved there.
October 01, 2014, 10:20:21 PM
BFL as a whole were complete scum.  sadly enough in this country, if you have $ you can buy yourself a slap on the wrist.  BFL made a ton of $, so i seriously doubt there will be more than heavy fines and probation.  the government has all the ammo they need.  misappropriation/embezzlement of company/customer's funds, internal communication threads where they conspire to commit fraud and mislead customers.  they clearly kept customers hardware and used it to mine, there was a huge conflict of interest in doing so. in essence they raised difficulty and competed against their own customers/depreciating customer's hardware by using it to mine.  these blood sucking leeches kept all HW until it was basically rendered useless and not profitable. 

i really hope there is justice, and these soft ass BFL faggots get enough time that they will be sent to a level 4 yard.  better figure out what race car you plan to ride  in Nasser G.  Grin

BFL employees can suck a dick
The most outspoken and rude employee (by all appearances) they had was Josh Zerlan (posts as Inaba here). The sad part is, reading the deposition notes, he was the ONLY one who tried to stop Nasser G's actions. He told Nasser in several of the conversations that they couldn't/wouldn't/shouldn't do certain unethical/illegal things. He was the only one behind the scenes that was actually looking out for BFL's customers (according to the chat logs released), yet he is easily the most hated here because of his antics. Kind of makes me wonder how BFL would have done with ANYONE ELSE at the helm, and also makes me feel sort of guilty for being so anti-Inaba after seeing how he truly conducts himself in business.

I used to work for a boss that would tell me to RE-USE the oil in transmission services. I quit that job. Josh did nothing to stop what happened and as a matter of fact his 'secret sauce' as he put it was designed to pull more attention to the company to make more money.

He knew they were hashing with product ready to ship and he also knew that his timeline was bullshit. Remember 1 year late is no longer an act of incompetence not any way I'll believe that.

Liars and cheats go hand and hand.
October 01, 2014, 10:06:28 PM
BFL as a whole were complete scum.  sadly enough in this country, if you have $ you can buy yourself a slap on the wrist.  BFL made a ton of $, so i seriously doubt there will be more than heavy fines and probation.  the government has all the ammo they need.  misappropriation/embezzlement of company/customer's funds, internal communication threads where they conspire to commit fraud and mislead customers.  they clearly kept customers hardware and used it to mine, there was a huge conflict of interest in doing so. in essence they raised difficulty and competed against their own customers/depreciating customer's hardware by using it to mine.  these blood sucking leeches kept all HW until it was basically rendered useless and not profitable. 

i really hope there is justice, and these soft ass BFL faggots get enough time that they will be sent to a level 4 yard.  better figure out what race car you plan to ride  in Nasser G.  Grin

The most outspoken and rude employee (by all appearances) they had was Josh Zerlan (posts as Inaba here). The sad part is, reading the deposition notes, he was the ONLY one who tried to stop Nasser G's actions. He told Nasser in several of the conversations that they couldn't/wouldn't/shouldn't do certain unethical/illegal things. He was the only one behind the scenes that was actually looking out for BFL's customers (according to the chat logs released), yet he is easily the most hated here because of his antics. Kind of makes me wonder how BFL would have done with ANYONE ELSE at the helm, and also makes me feel sort of guilty for being so anti-Inaba after seeing how he truly conducts himself in business.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
September 30, 2014, 10:52:08 PM

legendary
September 30, 2014, 06:55:09 PM
They ebay sellers sold it not only for profit but to make money from them as well, kinda makes you think the ebay seller knew that the BFL were gonna take longer with the preorders or more like forever.
I mean BFL was selling this units on eBay
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
September 30, 2014, 04:14:56 PM
They ebay sellers sold it not only for profit but to make money from them as well, kinda makes you think the ebay seller knew that the BFL were gonna take longer with the preorders or more like forever.

Most of the eBay seller accounts were BFL sock puppet accounts. They we're selling their equipment through eBay for a markup over their own ridiculous price. Didn't anyone else figure that out? I had an argument with an eBay BFL seller here long ago and reported his sale to ebay then told him in the thread that I did it. Ebay pulled his ad and closed his account. Josh got in the thread and started ragging me out hardcore. What does that tell you?

Talk about a deep rabbit hole well it's not that I did not suspect most of the BFL units on ebays to be part of the scam but a lot of work to pull all this bull on people. Either way this lawsuit is well deserved and kamuffins are a coming
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 30, 2014, 01:21:51 PM

Most of the eBay seller accounts were BFL sock puppet accounts. They we're selling their equipment through eBay for a markup over their own ridiculous price. Didn't anyone else figure that out? I had an argument with an eBay BFL seller here long ago and reported his sale to ebay then told him in the thread that I did it. Ebay pulled his ad and closed his account. Josh got in the thread and started ragging me out hardcore. What does that tell you?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 30, 2014, 05:59:43 AM
legendary
September 30, 2014, 03:00:13 AM
I can still remenber they(BFL) were selling there 500GH/s units on eBay in July 2013 when customers were waiting for there units for ever.
September 30, 2014, 02:58:54 AM
The thing about the block chain being public?
If there is evidence against them, it will be visible.
If not, they will deservedly go free. 
It oughtn't be guesswork either way.

True, However they have testimony or someone that worked there told the feds he/she asked the company why are they not doing the burnins on the test network. They also mentioned a burnin would take all but 30 min todo when they had them going for over 2 days.

If they start throwing jail as a threat I'm sure the workers will start talking to save their ass.

I believe it was over a year ago someone had done exactly what you mentioned and pointed a great deal of new crunching power coming from Kansas on redit but as usual no one can say for sure as there was a pool owned by Josh called eclipse in the same area and dismissed it as the pool doing.

Funny how that works eh?

Scammers need to be shutdown.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
September 30, 2014, 02:48:11 AM
The thing about the block chain being public?
If there is evidence against them, it will be visible.
If not, they will deservedly go free. 
It oughtn't be guesswork either way.
September 29, 2014, 11:16:51 PM

Im glad they deserved it, im shock that people in the first were willing to wait over 3 months for preorders in the first place.

Society will go through the 3 stages of truth. We're now approaching the truth as being self-evident.

The idiot is now going to jail, I wonder if he'll be an asshole in there?  Yes that was a pun
legendary
September 29, 2014, 06:42:35 PM
Oh, if only we could Purge for one day. I know whom I will be purging.
Activity: 826
September 29, 2014, 06:12:00 PM

Im glad they deserved it, im shock that people in the first were willing to wait over 3 months for preorders in the first place.

since it was a U.S. based company it gave consumers the false sense of security that we would not get scammed (speaking from my own experience).  i remember ordering a jalapeno when it made $12-20 a day, and receiving it when it made .30 cents a day.  that was $300 down the tube.  i hope there is a class action i can be a part of. 

i hope these BFL bitches end up in a gladiator school and not a club fed prison.  BFL employees better practice making shanks. Grin

He'll just fly to Italy again
Activity: 686
September 29, 2014, 04:08:26 PM

since it was a U.S. based company it gave consumers the false sense of security that we would not get scammed (speaking from my own experience).  i remember ordering a jalapeno when it made $12-20 a day, and receiving it when it made .30 cents a day.  that was $300 down the tube.  i hope there is a class action i can be a part of. 

i hope these BFL bitches end up in a gladiator school and not a club fed prison.  BFL employees better practice making shanks. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 29, 2014, 03:21:20 PM

legendary
September 24, 2014, 03:18:00 PM
Bitcoinupdate.nl already posted it on 5e of July 2014!!

Butterfly labs is doing bad, Its seems all cash as been used by his owners for personal profits, no Monarch as been diliverd, ad the FTC started a in Investigation and will shuts down in the following weeks. Bitcoinupdate.nl will report u today what other do tomorrow!
Do not buy there, your money will be lost if you did.

http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/boze-tongen-fluisteren-met-butterflylabs-gaat-het-slecht
Pages:
Jump to: