Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 32. (Read 415652 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 07, 2013, 04:03:40 AM
Butter Fly Labs apparently filled the orders of FPGA's and it would sertainly not take long for stupid people to invest more into real expensive units arriving in March?, and it would certainly be a good business too extensively fill the first order, and not too fill the order of second delivery that started in November, this really stinks, but I really must say they can deliver, but it's real risky if they apparently get orders of 30M or apparently more, and then decide to not fill the request of orders, profit would be high enough to drive price of Bitcoin up or real much down, even for orders not filled it would take Bitcoin to go sky high in value, cause difficulty would not be stateable higher the first months when people should actually get the shipment.

So be aware that March would be an special speculative month for Bitcoin. It will raise or fall dramaticly in value if orders are fullfilled or not.
Actually I think that difficulty in mining is all that would be affected if the mining system were flooded with multi-TH/s machines. The price of BTC is just a function of what a willing buyer of BTC will pay on a fiat exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 07, 2013, 03:23:48 AM
so glad I didn't waste my time ordering from there.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
December 07, 2013, 02:47:08 AM
Josh Zerlan what would your mother think about the way you act in public? I hope you don't kiss her with that mouth!

Kiss her with that mouth?  I'm sure he sucks "her" dick with that mouth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
December 06, 2013, 07:38:56 PM
have any one try refund after 90 days?

Hope it works out for you bro Smiley  Sad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 06, 2013, 07:23:55 PM
have any one try refund after 90 days?
Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
December 06, 2013, 07:17:49 PM
Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.

Utter bullshit. Even a tiny load can destroy electronic equipment. Even a static discharge. Never seen the anti static wrist bands your employees hopefully use? Static electricity discharges can easily exceed 10000V. But you think such discharge can burn through a USB wire?

But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

In short: You're a moron, please go back to your BFL forums with the rest of the idiots and leave the adults alone

Yes, true, everything you spew is utter bullshit.  Seriously, take 5 seconds out of your constant inane babble, stop drooling all over your keyboard and actually read the thread and try to understand it (you can read and understand advanced concepts beyond the kindergarten level, right?  I'm not so sure.).  Until then, just sit back, relax and keep your little bib on to keep the spittle from soaking into your shirt.  Seriously... think before you post.  Try it just once in your life, see how it works out.  

I dont think so!
You've been voted the numero UNO (number #1) for the least reliable ASIC company (the Voters dont Lie BUT you DO!).
Vote for the least reliable ASIC  company?
 Cointerra  5 (1.7%)
Kncminer  10 (3.4%)
Hashfast  10 (3.4%)
BUTTERFLY LABs  224 (76.7%)
Terrahash  15 (5.1%)
Avalon  28 (9.6%)
Please keep on voting dont let butterfly labs or Inaba lie to you!
Heres the link so please vote.
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3794321
Thank you
Activity: 504
WTF???
December 06, 2013, 05:29:06 PM
Yet, you're still behind on shipping 5 months.... when are you going to catch up? That's right, you aren't because you've already started your next prorder scam.
Last shipping update:

Jalapenos 5 gh/s: June 7, 2013

Little Singles 25 gh/s and 30 Upgrades: Aug 25, 2013

Man...you are truly outdated...or a liar...

Josh have Pros and cons but i pretty hate liar shit like most of the pathetic/pathological trolls.

Come with strong argument or go home.

Since the title didn't say all caught up, or anything like that, didn't read it. Last one that had a shipping report was just days before that and is exactly what I quoted. Only problem with jalapenos shipping in the next few days, is that really the next few days, or BFL trademarked, shipping in two weeks?

Where are the lies, I mean updates, on the monarch at ?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 06, 2013, 05:21:30 PM
Butter Fly Labs apparently filled the orders of FPGA's and it would sertainly not take long for stupid people to invest more into real expensive units arriving in March?, and it would certainly be a good business too extensively fill the first order, and not too fill the order of second delivery that started in November, this really stinks, but I really must say they can deliver, but it's real risky if they apparently get orders of 30M or apparently more, and then decide to not fill the request of orders, profit would be high enough to drive price of Bitcoin up or real much down, even for orders not filled it would take Bitcoin to go sky high in value, cause difficulty would not be stateable higher the first months when people should actually get the shipment.

So be aware that March would be an special speculative month for Bitcoin. It will raise or fall dramaticly in value if orders are fullfilled or not.
December 06, 2013, 05:16:34 PM
Yet, you're still behind on shipping 5 months.... when are you going to catch up? That's right, you aren't because you've already started your next prorder scam.
Last shipping update:

Man...you are truly outdated...or a liar...

Josh have Pros and cons but i pretty hate liar shit like most of the pathetic/pathological trolls.

Come with strong argument or go home.
WTF???
December 06, 2013, 04:54:49 PM
45,000 shipped units later, we see what an idiot Volavak and Elux truly are.  This is why you don't listen to the current crop of trolls like Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell, Christian "Xian" Antkow, Bryan "I'm a degenerate" Micon, etc... they all have no idea what they are talking about and have agendas to push.  They simply can not be honest with you and post truthful information.  They *must* post false information to prop up their false allegations and outright lies, upon lies, upon lies.  Then they disappear... *poof* when it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they lied and lied about everything they claimed was true of BFL.

Cast as many aspersions as you want... BFL is still here.  BFL has delivered more units than any other vendor and powers most of the network than anyone else.  Where are the trolls?  Gone... but there's always new ones waiting to take their place.

Last shipping update:

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
December 06, 2013, 04:46:21 PM
Yes, true, everything you spew is utter bullshit.  Seriously, take 5 seconds out of your constant inane babble, stop drooling all over your keyboard and actually read the thread and try to understand it

Oh I did. And other threads too. You dont have to be an EE to figure out what happened:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/5295-throw-away-your-bfl-single-power-supply-hazardous.html

You guys are shipping fucking dangerous PSU's that are almost certainly illegal too. But instead of tackling that issue you have nothing better to do than make braindead comments about how its impossible that 120V would travel through a USB cable and insulting everyone on every board.

Some COO you are.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2013, 03:43:15 PM
Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.

Utter bullshit. Even a tiny load can destroy electronic equipment. Even a static discharge. Never seen the anti static wrist bands your employees hopefully use? Static electricity discharges can easily exceed 10000V. But you think such discharge can burn through a USB wire?

But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

In short: You're a moron, please go back to your BFL forums with the rest of the idiots and leave the adults alone

Yes, true, everything you spew is utter bullshit.  Seriously, take 5 seconds out of your constant inane babble, stop drooling all over your keyboard and actually read the thread and try to understand it (you can read and understand advanced concepts beyond the kindergarten level, right?  I'm not so sure.).  Until then, just sit back, relax and keep your little bib on to keep the spittle from soaking into your shirt.  Seriously... think before you post.  Try it just once in your life, see how it works out. 

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 06, 2013, 02:54:22 PM
45,000 shipped units later, we see what an idiot Volavak and Elux truly are.  This is why you don't listen to the current crop of trolls like Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell, Christian "Xian" Antkow, Bryan "I'm a degenerate" Micon, etc... they all have no idea what they are talking about and have agendas to push.  They simply can not be honest with you and post truthful information.  They *must* post false information to prop up their false allegations and outright lies, upon lies, upon lies.  Then they disappear... *poof* when it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they lied and lied about everything they claimed was true of BFL.

Cast as many aspersions as you want... BFL is still here.  BFL has delivered more units than any other vendor and powers most of the network than anyone else.  Where are the trolls?  Gone... but there's always new ones waiting to take their place.

Inaba is always ABC.  No pre-ordered asics will be in your hand for a price significantly less then the market price for those asics at the time of delivery.  Avalon batch 1 was the only fluke and that's because obviously it was 1st and revolutionary.  Everything else after from BFL to HF will follow that rule.  Take everything any asic company claims with a grain of salt.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 06, 2013, 02:49:12 PM
i always thought BFL was an acronym for Big Fucking Losses.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 06, 2013, 02:36:54 PM
Josh Zerlan what would your mother think about the way you act in public? I hope you don't kiss her with that mouth! Maybe you were raised by apes and don't know any better. At the zoo apes will throw their shit on you just like you do. lol
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
December 06, 2013, 01:55:43 PM
Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.

But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
December 06, 2013, 01:39:57 PM
I also received my Jala 6 months later...worthless haha
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 06, 2013, 01:38:46 PM

Any newbie reading this, remember one thing:  The vast, vast majority of BFL ASIC customers received their orders 6, 8, 10 months late, and made zero money from the "unit".  The same thing will happen to anyone who buys a Monarch.

Any newbie reading this, remember another thing:  for each BFL customer who waited 6, 8, 10 months for their paid-for "Unit", and there are thousands, there are one, two, three or more people who bought BTC instead, and held, and now have 5, 10, 20, 100 times as much BTC as the BFL customer who bought a "unit" instead of buying/holding BTC.

Yes this is the real point.  It looks like it's questionable if even the KNC 3000 GH/S will pay back by the time they ship let alone BFL 600 GH/s monarchs!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2013, 12:13:10 PM
If it melted, how did it continue to carry damaging, shocking current?

And why do you never answer any substantive questions on this forum, such as delivery times, refund questions, backlogs, delays, or this question itself?

I"m talking to you, mr. airplane/potty mouth/customer-personal-info-revealing/felon hugging/court defendant/BCP-fantasy-object/minion of Satan/customer-hardware-hashing/josh zerlan.

Any newbie reading this, remember one thing:  The vast, vast majority of BFL ASIC customers received their orders 6, 8, 10 months late, and made zero money from the "unit".  The same thing will happen to anyone who buys a Monarch.

Any newbie reading this, remember another thing:  for each BFL customer who waited 6, 8, 10 months for their paid-for "Unit", and there are thousands, there are one, two, three or more people who bought BTC instead, and held, and now have 5, 10, 20, 100 times as much BTC as the BFL customer who bought a "unit" instead of buying/holding BTC.

There, that will get mr. airplane all wound up.  Prepare for landing....
December 06, 2013, 11:41:46 AM
Josh shows his intimate understanding of Ohm's law:

There's no way a USB cable would support 120v, it would melt almost instantly the minute it touched anything.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/hardware-discussion/6446-any-one-get-electric-shocked-jalapeno-his-ac-adapter.html#post67969

Thats right Josh, cables are rated for voltages, not amps  Roll Eyes

Fortunately he is better at his job as COO and 2 weeks after the original promised shipping date, he is clearly on top of things:

".. I still don't have all the information I want to make a specific statement on who's affected and who isn't, as I don't know exactly how many chips we are getting in the first batch. ....  I'm not making any commitments, but I'm going to hazard a guess ...  With the bullet run being delayed, it may end up that we get all the chips ... I really hate making comments like this, because they get taken as commitments and that is absolutely not what this is. It's me speculating without all the information I need to make a firm statement."

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/6502-2013-dec-02-monarch-discussion-2.html#post68223

Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.  But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

In short: You're a moron, please go back to your drooling sessions with the rest of the idiots and leave the adults alone.

Ahaha...omg...take that Puppet !

Pages:
Jump to: