Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 111. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 09:18:36 AM
for now it's better to invest the bitcoin alone, because altcoin prices are fairly down and do not know when to increase again
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 02, 2017, 08:38:43 AM
buying in bitcoin is a great way to earn more income in this cryptocurrencies market, however, in order to invest in a Altcoin, first you must carefully search for information about that coin on websites, whitepaper or reviewers, from that you can choosr whether that altcoins is good enough and having high potential to rise in future or not, because many Altcoins on markets are scam trying to take your money. and final, you must accept the high risks that you may loose all of money when you start investing in altcoins.
I just have to agree with you. Sometimes we look for too much profit out of greed and then we end up discovering that bitcoin has had much stable growth this year than so many of these altcoins if not all. Most of these altcoins that people rush into and consider good alternatives only end up getting pumped and then getting dumped not long after and holding them can just be annoying.
Same time even in this situation there are users who has been lucky to earn big through altcoins. Predictions go wrong and to someone's luck they pick the cheap coins and experience large scale price pumping in less time profiting big than that of bitcoin holding.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 02, 2017, 08:31:26 AM
buying in bitcoin is a great way to earn more income in this cryptocurrencies market, however, in order to invest in a Altcoin, first you must carefully search for information about that coin on websites, whitepaper or reviewers, from that you can choosr whether that altcoins is good enough and having high potential to rise in future or not, because many Altcoins on markets are scam trying to take your money.
Sometimes we look for too much profit out of greed and then we end up discovering that bitcoin has had much stable growth this year than so many of these altcoins if not all. Most of these altcoins that people rush into and consider good alternatives only end up getting pumped and then getting dumped not long after and holding them can just be annoying.

you must accept the high risks that you may loose all of money when you start investing in altcoins.
Buying bitcoins also has some rick but compared to altcoin investments, bitcoin looks like much safer and high yielding. Hence it is highly recommended to stick within bitcoins for peace of mind and better ROI.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 02:12:52 AM
It depends if you know about the coin that you are planning to invest because it isn't that very easy to spot a good coin nowadays. If you are not a risk taker then I suggest that you just only in btc. I bought altcoins and I've had experiences that I lost some of my btc but it also made me gain a lot of profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 01:17:58 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

its better to invest in altcoin bro you can gain a huge profit when you can buy at the low price like i did  in bitconnect i bougth at 0.1$
i already stake 1000 bitconnect the price rigth now is 235$

Yeah I agree that investing in altcoins is great for ROI. The only problem with that is that the risk is MUCH higher than BTC. BTC is stabilized with over 2 trillion dollars at the moment, and although there is a possibility for some sort of crash with BTC it's hard to see it DUMP like we see alt coins dump on the daily. You just need to do your research and make sure whatever ALT you pick is worth it. It's possible to make massive gains on alts but its also just as easy to lose it. In the end I stand on the side of altcoins because the amount of gains that can be made in one month of an alt coin (if you choose the right one) is about the amount you can make in 1 year of bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 01, 2017, 12:54:37 AM

its better to invest in altcoin bro you can gain a huge profit when you can buy at the low price like i did  in bitconnect i bougth at 0.1$
i already stake 1000 bitconnect the price rigth now is 235$
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 11:49:12 PM

If you can manage it with love and skills then why don't you buy and invest it the same time. Buying altcoin is good for all of us but need to guide our trading skills for trading  has great risk.

I think a lot of people need to learn trading skills, altcoin market hasn't been going as great recently - lots of coins in a downtrend which makes it hard to make money off them. Holding downtrends is risky and quite often you end up bagholding, if you learn about investing in shares I don't see how the same fundamentals wouldn't apply to trading altcoins if you wanted to learn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 31, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

If you can manage it with love and skills then why don't you buy and invest it the same time. Buying altcoin is good for all of us but need to guide our trading skills for trading  has great risk.
Activity: 210
October 31, 2017, 11:36:01 PM
There are times wherein it is better to buy altcoins rather than buying bitcoin.  Due to the fact that if you know what you are doing you can double or even triple your money or more if you are lucky enough.  Bitcoin's price may really be stable as compared to others but due to the very high cost not everyone can afford it.  Therefore investing in altcoins is also a great option since there are those who have not that mich to spend.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
October 31, 2017, 10:00:29 PM
Timing is everything. So with a good timing the answer is a sounding yes. If I had money to invest I would do it as soon as the Bitcoin show signs of slowing down its rise.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
October 31, 2017, 09:56:35 PM
We should never invest only in bitcoin but we should also invest in altcoins to diversity our money, also do research before buying any altcoin to maximize the the profit when we invest in longterm.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 09:55:25 PM
It is totally up to you, but  I think it would be better if you can gain your altcoins from free sources such as airdrop or even do some activities to get bounties that way you do not need to invest in the first place. However, if you are desperately want to invest in it, you can pay attention to the respective devs of the altcoins, if the devs are serious and trying their best such as listing it on exchanges, etc. then you can certainly invest in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 09:33:30 PM
I think we should be buy some altcoin that only has good in fundamentally and buy them with paired with USDT  if you would like to hold it for longterm, but if you buy altcoin with BTC should be do short trade because price of BTC going up fast now. In my opinion good altcoin in fundamental is ETH,WAVES,XMR and DASH. ETH is very good altcoin because the price on was ICO is about $0.3 but now around $300.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 09:09:45 PM
its not that easeee guys  Cool Grin Smiley
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 31, 2017, 09:00:39 PM
if you have enough capital of investing in altcoin is very good and not a few rich people for investing in altcoin and it lived how we choose the right moment to invest
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
October 31, 2017, 08:06:12 PM
As for me the answer is ''YES''.
Because in this case you diversify you investments.
It is mean you diversify your risk.
It is my strategy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
October 31, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

Both are great if you wanna earn profit. But i am siding with altcoins this time. Because i am more comfortable with them at the moment. They have gven me a pretty nice profit already. So i do not want to leave them.
Activity: 350
October 31, 2017, 03:25:00 PM
Yes, buy up now and than after the forks finish all the altcoins will skyrocket again! As for which ones i recommend ctr (centra) ,lisk, salt, neo. and my personal favourite Stratis. All of them are really low right now and are undervalued. Time to get in is NOW!
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 31, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

it's up to you, if to get a benefit better should trade all coins, now for long term investing is not suggested, because the price is uncertain, if you want to invest invest in ah bitcoin, but for all coins do not, because the risk of loss is very large
For those who may be trading though, it is always the fastest way of making some pretty good gains from the pumps and dumps in the alt market. It is usually always meant to happen with almost all alts anyway. So, it is best once you hit a good profit and if luck buy again when down like the little moment we are having presently.

Like you said, their prices are uncertain and even if you want to hold some of them, it is just best you hold few after making some profits from their trade. At least with that, you have nothing to lose.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 05:59:32 AM
offcourse yes, altcoins will takeover as time goes by
Jump to: