Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 112. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 31, 2017, 05:58:38 AM
Do research in altcoins before investing in them, then if or when you make the right choice, you can make profit from Altcoins.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 05:53:53 AM
I do hoards some altcoins like Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Decred, Bitconnect and some tokens @myetherwallet. It's wise to invest in some well established altcoins that will run for a long term. Remember to risk what you can afford to lose, wasting money is an optional if you're a risk taker. You can visit: https://coinmarketcap.com/ for a reference. 
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 05:39:26 AM
Most of the altcoin are liars, the top 150, pretty good, unknown and not developed currency, not recommended to buy
Activity: 952
October 31, 2017, 04:50:44 AM
It is not wise to buy altcoins now, but if you want to buy. Buy only the one with huge volume or any from the top 5 from the coinmarketcap.com . Always place a stop loss to protect your position.

Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 04:30:35 AM

In my opinion if you are investing in the cryptocurrency market, you should be investing in altcoins. Never rely on one particular cryptocurrency. If you are looking to invest in altcoins I have a suggestion that you should look into, Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed coin and are expecting a coin appreciation of 1566%. You should check out their website and give their whitepapaer a read.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 31, 2017, 03:02:54 AM
You should do first a research on that certain altcoin some of us do research first inorder to makes thinks smoother in order for you to make that transaction smooth and wont get any problems at all
Activity: 290
October 31, 2017, 02:55:42 AM
this may depend on the person if he or she want to invest or buy a altcoins before buying a altcoin you should do your research first before buy in with any information on your mind you will encounter some problems if you haven't research on that certain altcoins
Activity: 262
October 31, 2017, 02:38:02 AM

it's up to you, if to get a benefit better should trade all coins, now for long term investing is not suggested, because the price is uncertain, if you want to invest invest in ah bitcoin, but for all coins do not, because the risk of loss is very large

Well buying altcoin is also a good idea but of course you have to analyze first because not all coins are good to buy. Altcoins are more risky than bitcoin so you have to choose where to invest that based on your study. Every investment are risky so you have to study and think twice before you go.

yes risky when buying and investing in altcoin because this is where you have to choose very careful in bitcoin too you have to do that also but as far as i know altcoin is better in trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
October 30, 2017, 11:10:37 PM

it's up to you, if to get a benefit better should trade all coins, now for long term investing is not suggested, because the price is uncertain, if you want to invest invest in ah bitcoin, but for all coins do not, because the risk of loss is very large

Buying altcoin is also a good idea but of course you have to analyze first because not all coins are good to buy. Altcoins are more risky than bitcoin so you have to choose where to invest that based on your study. Every investment are risky so you have to study and think twice before you go.
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 30, 2017, 11:03:48 PM
I think you should buy small altcoins, which price is about 0.01$ with a big market cap. Buy them with a big volume, after that, they just increase a bit (about 10%) can make you rich.  Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:43:03 PM
Sure you should buy altcoin. Because it brings more profit than bitcoin investment. Think bitcoin is priced at $ 5700, up to $ 10000 long. While you buy 1 altcoin for 10sts, the probability of increasing to 100sts or 1000sts is immense. But you keep track and analyze altcoin very carefully before deciding to invest in it.
Activity: 364
October 30, 2017, 10:25:05 PM
For me, it's a yes. My bitcoin worth has increased  to 50% because of trading altcoins. I experienced loss but I accepted it hat it's a part of the process and focus only on making successful trades. The risks involved in investing altcoins depends on your action so be very careful if you have decided to try it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
October 30, 2017, 10:13:11 PM
Buy Or not,, hmm I think you could decide it, for me I will buy altcoin which the price are down hard, but in this case do not only one coin at least two or three altcoin, that's what I usually do, risks are always.
Activity: 530
October 30, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
October 30, 2017, 09:39:40 PM
buying in bitcoin is a great way to earn more income in this cryptocurrencies market, however, in order to invest in a Altcoin, first you must carefully search for information about that coin on websites, whitepaper or reviewers, from that you can choosr whether that altcoins is good enough and having high potential to rise in future or not, because many Altcoins on markets are scam trying to take your money. and final, you must accept the high risks that you may loose all of money when you start investing in altcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 09:38:20 PM
In my opinion its that investing in altcoins its a good option but you must be careful to the following things. The company must have potential for growth and you will determine that if they have an idea which is solid and its something that is really missing from the market. It must have active people backing the company and his idea. To be transparent and to update about their progress.
Regarding the equity shares its wise to diversify your portfolio and have a combination of shares and altcoins.
Of course its wise to invest only what you afford to lose as all of this are unpredictable and you can not know for sure what it might happen.
But higher the risk higher the profit
Your right but for me buying altcoins are depending to the owner, because some owners are investing only in bitcoin but most of them are investing to the altcoins to have others source of income or else they used it in trading.
Moreover in my opinion investing to other alternative coins are largely help to because you also become open minded to the other sources of income.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 30, 2017, 09:18:41 PM
Buying altcoin is a good  option  if you know the behavior  of this  market as it is very volatile and your risk  taking  ability. Market investment  rule is that who take high risks get high returns. High risk get high returns and low risk give low returns.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 30, 2017, 08:43:53 PM
In my opinion its that investing in altcoins its a good option but you must be careful to the following things. The company must have potential for growth and you will determine that if they have an idea which is solid and its something that is really missing from the market. It must have active people backing the company and his idea. To be transparent and to update about their progress.
Regarding the equity shares its wise to diversify your portfolio and have a combination of shares and altcoins.
Of course its wise to invest only what you afford to lose as all of this are unpredictable and you can not know for sure what it might happen.
But higher the risk higher the profit
Activity: 224
October 30, 2017, 06:37:10 PM
Altcoins are interesting, there are some nice tokens but also scam is on the market so look after it! Bitcoin is a must have and some should invest mostly in this... good night or day or whatever the market is not known nobody knows where it goes LOL  Grin
Activity: 170
October 30, 2017, 11:30:26 AM
Hard to predict, but you can make really great profit. Risks are always high, but also profits are high Grin
Jump to: