Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 66. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
To date, the market is unstable and can both grow and fall in the near future. For me now is a good chance to buy new coins and tokens of projects that are just starting to work.

Cryptocurrency attracts many people, It can be a great potential to earn big profit by investing in it. You can buy altcoins or bitcoins and save it, sell it when the price goes up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 11, 2018, 12:32:41 AM
I think its much better to invest on altcoins. There are risk at any investment but the reward is not as high as what you can gain on altcoins. Always remember that you can also lose money on alts . I would recommend investing base on the money that you can lose. If its a money you depend on, don't invest it because you will make poor decisions whenever you are pressured. The investment will just result to a loss.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2018, 12:26:11 AM
In my opinions both are good, both are profitable if you understand how both work
in this case alts more profitable but also more risky. be carefull
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:11:25 AM
for now I think REMME(REM) this potential project  if you want to buy tokens, plus the price is now down just 0.000028 on idex, this is a good chance in my opinion because I believe the potential of cryptocurrency is still good so try to be a consideration in selecting alt or token.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
June 11, 2018, 12:08:59 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

if you are looking for good altcoins right now, buy storiqa, because storiqa is a new coin that has a good long-term project, they have a great team, if you buy storiqa now, surely you will be able to profit big at the end of the year
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 11:58:41 PM
I think its very good time to buy altcoins right now, a lot of alts are under their price now. In short time they ll start to increase fastly, I ll buy ETH and NEO.but the prices could drop even lower
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:50:48 PM
Crypto is one place for investment that is currently on the rise. Investing with crypto can now get very promising results. Altcoins are good coin alternatives to invest, in altcoins, there are different types of coins that have their own advantages. Choose ethereum as the safest and reliable coin to generate your first profit in this crypto. Next, you can invest in waves, NEO, litecoin or other coins that you think are good and have good potential to grow and profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 05:42:43 PM
I would say definitely invest in altcoins. Don't limit your options to just one coin. If I had to suggest a good altcoin I would suggest Propthereum.io. They have an upcoming ICO that will launch next month. You should check out their website and have a read of their whitepaper. They have an entire business behind the coin!
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 05:41:23 PM
Altcoins are good coins and also these are essential coins.Many users will say buy and also other people say it is not save.But if you will buy altcoins you should prepare for your strategy and have a research on an altcoin that you wanted to buy for and also be careful. in my opinion just buy an altcoin with big value and good quality for you to be secured.
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
To date, the market is unstable and can both grow and fall in the near future. For me now is a good chance to buy new coins and tokens of projects that are just starting to work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
Now as price of bitcoin is decreasing it's best time for investors to buy ico and hold them but some people very upset and as they see price of bitcoin coming down they think sold ico soon before the price of bitcoin come down again its part of job dont fear when it comes down than after some times its gone high and high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
The investment portfolio, in my opinion, should include promising altcoins, and coins from the top 10. You need to buy coins when they are on the bottom. But it is difficult to predict if you are not a professional trader

Yes, it is, but for the start. The more you trade, the biggest your portfolio is.  It is gradually starting to include very risky coins, ones for trading, and ones for hodling! It will come with experience! To hold coins only from the first decade is good, but not very profitable!
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
June 10, 2018, 05:14:21 PM
Altcoins and equity shares are two different things entirely. They have different risk appetite. I don't know much about equity shares but I think altcoins investment should possess more risk and profit potential. So go with the one that suits your risk appetite.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
 I believe that investing in altcoins can bring more profit than investing in stocks. you decide.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 10, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
Altcoins are not shares and they give very different profits, this is an inappropriate comparison for me,they can be used as a faster zent of useless bitcoin, and shares are just shares.

Altcoins can significantly faster growth in price, but in the same way they can quickly lose. Therefore, to keep money in altcoins is always an increased risk, you should approach this case consciously or you can lose all your money ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
All require careful analysis, and how much investment you will input in Altcoin of your choice. But my opinion to you is to buy Altcoin because buying Altcoin is an investment and in the future you receive a profit from the analysis and the amount of your investment.
For a potential altcoin option, you try your own analysis, as all altcoins have different potential.
Good luck.
Activity: 58
June 10, 2018, 04:49:20 PM
Altcoins are not shares and they give very different profits, this is an inappropriate comparison for me,they can be used as a faster zent of useless bitcoin, and shares are just shares.
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
it just depends on your budget, and if you are going to hold for a long time or not. Otherwise, just wait a little bit more and try to invest in a few months from now.
Activity: 104
June 10, 2018, 04:39:14 PM
If you want to get high profits by taking high risk, you should buy it without losing time.  If you want to make a profit by taking low risk, you should avoid the recommendation crypto money market, or just choose crypto money types like Bitcoin, Ethereum.
Activity: 157
June 10, 2018, 04:34:43 PM
Yes you can invest in altcoins. Altcoins are better than equity shares. Altcoins can give 30x returns and where equity shares cannot.So I suggest yiu to invest in altcoins.

can be mentioned for which altcoin can provide 30x profit?
because that there are often even have to hold the old coins that we have bought the price directly slumped deep enough
there are only some altcoins that have good potential and even then have to wait a long time if they want to get a big profit because no one can guarantee for all that happened
Pages:
Jump to: