Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 61. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 12:57:33 AM
It's all up to you,choose those that have great potential.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 01, 2018, 12:52:15 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

why not?? I think that the investment on potential Altcoins is wise choice for long-term, because the raise of price of Altcoins are more than Bitcoin, it means you will earn more profit than invest on Bitcoin
Activity: 74
July 01, 2018, 12:38:07 AM
Lisk, NEO, Stellar, OMG, ARK, ETH.
Yes, I own all these and some others. No, I do not think getting you to invest your money in them will make me any extra return - I'm just trying to be helpful.
Activity: 72
July 01, 2018, 12:36:45 AM
Invest in coins you actually understand and you'll actually use, for example: I like litecoin, but I don't "invest" in it, I just use it as a transfer of value since it has low fees, but it's also a currency and I find it somewhat pointless to "invest" in a currency unless I'm gonna spend it, then it's not an investment.

Another example: I invest mainly in coins that deal with smart contracts because I have bad penmanship and I don't quite like lawyers. These are your Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Mywish, Blockcat, etc. I like the idea that you can draw up a contract with no lawyer and know it'll go through since it's gonna be thrown up on the blockchain.
Activity: 69
July 01, 2018, 12:30:10 AM
The problem is choosing which altcoin is most promising and will bring more return. As for me, I'm planning to invest in disciplina and modultrade this month as I can see they are the most stable for me..One is based on educational service and the another - on b2b tradings
Activity: 13
June 30, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
During period a balanced selection might made up of base technology like Ethereum and tokenised products just as Master Contract Token joined with BankEX with a seven to four aproximate percentage.
Activity: 85
June 30, 2018, 04:43:52 AM
I've been burned by shitcoin. They seem cheap and want them to go. However, money can be frozen for several years. It is better to take a proven coin. 2-3x within a couple of months and sell rather than wait for years when ever some sort of pump will occur
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
June 29, 2018, 08:03:44 PM
altcoins tend to change more every moments while bitcoin tends to be more stable.  when you don't have much time to monitor everyday changes for price swings, just buy bitcoin and hold.  on the other hand, if you have much time to monitor every hour prices and want to learn and experience the real trading, you can buy altcoin and you will find great opportunities to earn money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 29, 2018, 03:20:47 PM
Now bitcoin and other crypto coins down so this is the best time for buying some coin.ALtcoin price depends on bitcoin price up-down like as bitcoin price down altcoin must be down and bitcoin up altcoin down and bitcoin stable altcoin will be the moon.So first select some important coin and try to buy huge amount when crypto market up than you can sell your  token
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
June 29, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
you could get higher returns on altcoins.  it's a wise move to diversify your holdings into many altcoins (not just one).

if you divide your assets into 10 different altcoins, and one of those does 100x, then it's all worth it even if the rests didn't perform well.
Activity: 71
June 29, 2018, 02:41:55 PM
Yes, righty now is the moment to invest on altcoins, because the market is down, the prices are low, you could invest on ethereum mainly and also NEO or ada.
Activity: 190
June 29, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
Now you can not buy altcoins, because they all depend on the cost of bitcoin, which now falls. It is necessary to wait for the moment when bitcoin stabilizes. Then buying altcoins can make a profit.
Activity: 121
June 29, 2018, 02:00:59 PM
Now is a very good time for investments, as with time the course will clearly become larger
Activity: 202
June 29, 2018, 01:48:22 PM
Buy altcoins or not?
Yes I will buy altcoins only after reading the white paper and roadmap I will also research about the project moreover about the team involved in the project. Secondly I will  also participate in the bounty campaign of the project at least if I trust the project and investing in them, why not create awareness about them.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 01:40:29 PM
Yes, you should invest on a lot of them, well, the most promising that you could get, in order to diversify your portfolio, they are all currently down at the moment, but just be patient and you will get the profits that you aim for, I'd recommend NEO and ADA.
Activity: 33
June 29, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
I Suggest to buy because the bulls are coming start picking up your alts before the run.
Activity: 2
June 29, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

I think that's right you have to invest in altcoin, because with you invest your profits to be bigger.
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
Good ATLs can give more impact than bitcoin, and you get a variety of services related to altkoynom.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 01:22:33 PM
When bitcoin drops you see that altcoins are mostly rising. So if you want money they are worth to be bought. I mostly earn my altcoins, but i did buy them sometimes, but only good ones.
Activity: 156
June 29, 2018, 01:12:19 PM
Yes, you should invest into altcoints. If you deal only with one type of cryptocurrency, let us say, our “old friend” Bitcoin, you do the wrong thing.
The market of virtual currency is very flexible — the situation there changes every minute. I see the other guys have given you a piece of advice about various altcoins. My opinion — just take your time to study various altcoin progress to pick your currency.
Pages:
Jump to: