Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 62. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:56:44 PM
For example, take Litecoin. It is very often found in highpack with bitcoin. And once the admins add it, then there is demand. And given its recent growth, it's definitely worth looking at. In addition, it is doubly advantageous to lose lights: at a short distance you can get a profit (the main thing is not to get under the scum), but on a long distance also earn on growth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 04:03:06 AM
Kind time of the day, members of the forum)) recently passed the IKO project AMON, (Amon - the first smart card in the world). collected a good amount, a couple of months will be issued and distributed cards, respectively, the price of the token will increase. by the way after the end of the IKO immediately was listing on the stock exchange. so I advise you to take advantage of the situation in the market and buy these coins (AMN), there is a chance to earn x10-x20. information on the project https://amon.tech/
Activity: 109
June 29, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
In my opinion, it depends you want to choose both of them but my suggestion could be better invested in,
altcoin because it is lucrative and promising to create your future.

Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
yes it must be, because Alt has a bright future. Alt is a coin whose position is under Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is in the green zone, the coins under Btc will go up including Alt. The development of Alt depends on Bitcoin, the more rising Bitcoin it will increase the price of Alt. Therefore buy Alt now, we will definitely get a profit. One more thing, I think invest in Altcoin is still better than equity shares.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 04:53:46 AM
Shares are protected by securities laws.When buying altcoins, no one protects us and we can lose everything.On the other hand, investing in crypto-currency can make a lot more money than stocks.The choice is yours)
Activity: 111
June 28, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
precisely.. you should purchase altcoins and consider the dangers in contributing, you bet what you can bear to lose, find out about the coin you will put cash, contribute with knowledge and be shrewd to what are you picking, not as a result of covetousness or somebody let you know, you need to contemplate for your own great and take in more on the most proficient method to exchange. at first a few people offer tips to attempt little sum at first.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
buy altcoin, bit by bit, and do not buy one altcoin. the price very cheap and probably will still continue to decline, so if the price is still down again cheaper than now, we still have money to buy back again. collect it, hold longterm for maximum profit, good luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 28, 2018, 04:38:00 AM
I'm holding few coins and still trying with some coins which are not very popular.
Yes we should invest in altcoins but first of all we have to keep in eye the market, make a plan and after invest. I think NEO has a good project behind and etherum I know that is a bit high now but we should invest in it. In my opinion ethereum will reach 2k this year easly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 28, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Yes, you have to buy Altcoin that has good prospects for the future. But this time is the most appropriate time to buy some promising Altcoin. You should be able to choose the appropriate Altcoin for you to hold.

There are many Altcoins that has potential to grow in the  markeplace in the near future. I think if we have enough capital, it is the right time to buy some Altcoins with great potential to grow because the price now is affordable due to cryptocurrencies now are mostly declining. Choose those have great potential Altcoins and hodl it for future investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Yes, you have to buy Altcoin that has good prospects for the future. But this time is the most appropriate time to buy some promising Altcoin. You should be able to choose the appropriate Altcoin for you to hold.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
I think that at least 60% of all crypto should be in BTC. For rest of them you can bye or sell, as you wish. Yuo can bye now some new alts from etherdelta. They are at a half price of ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
Of course you should buy altcoins, the questions is which one?
There are too many choices, most of which will die sooner or later.
Do your own research before putting your money into it.
Once you find the right one, hold it for long.
Activity: 406
June 26, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
I think it is a private decision in which assets to invest in. Personally i like alts, as you can get better profits rather than from traditional markets and you do not need to have minimum deposit like $10 000.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
I think it's good to invest in altcoin is they can go up to 10 times more if the coin is really good whereas if investing in bitcoin is very difficult if you want to get a doubled profit
Activity: 107
June 24, 2018, 08:23:14 AM
Depending on which project, and depends on the company whose shares you plan to buy. You can choose a successful and get rich, and you can lose everything. Be careful when choosing.
Activity: 78
June 24, 2018, 08:15:17 AM
as counterintuitive as it feels putting money into altcoins when they seem to be on a real slump - it's probably the best occasion possible to do so. A correction like this makes you feel conservative, but really you should be bullish right now, and bearish when everything is mooning and crypto world is celebrating. A good solid ICO is also a good bet if you do serious research.
Activity: 88
June 24, 2018, 06:50:00 AM
as counterintuitive as it feels putting money into altcoins when they seem to be on a real slump - it's probably the best occasion possible to do so. A correction like this makes you feel conservative, but really you should be bullish right now, and bearish when everything is mooning and crypto world is celebrating. A good solid ICO is also a good bet if you do serious research.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
June 24, 2018, 05:40:43 AM
If you have much money and you can earn money form another side job you can buy altcoin right now and hold for one or two month, but if your are small amount is not get to invest your money on altcoin because many prediction about bitcoin and altcoin price for this month will not grow up. Just have be more patient about five until six month later to see bitcoin or altcoin on expensive price adn take much profit.
Activity: 350
June 24, 2018, 05:33:30 AM
It depends on individual decision because you may choose to invest in altcoins and I decide to invest in bitcoin it depends on our choice of investment, but when you want to invest for a long time then you can look for a promising tokens to invest in and leave it for a long time before deciding to sell it and cash out your profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
June 24, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
In the cryptocurrency investment of BTC's most high-value, but many also make big profits through altcoin investments, such as ETH, BCH, LTC, etc
so if we lack capital then it is great for altcoin investment, but we should see 100 top coins in coinmarketcap, because the coin is easy we trade in exchange market.
Pages:
Jump to: