Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 63. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
I believe to be a successful investor, we need to diversify our investment portfolio, whether equity shares, bitcoin or altcoin, there are several altcoin which have a good reputation like Ethereum and Ripple, there coins has proven to be profitable. I think the key in investing in altcoin is to first study the portfolio of a coin you want to invest into
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:12:39 AM
We should never invest only in bitcoin but we should also invest in altcoins to diversity our money, also do research before buying any altcoin to maximize the the profit when we invest in longterm.
Activity: 23
June 23, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
IMO this is the time to invest into ALTs. They are quite cheap, and, if they will behave like the previous year, they could probably rise at the beginning of next year, or during spring.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
In my opinion, it depends you want to choose both of them but my suggestion could be better invested in altcoin because it is lucrative and promising to create your future.
Activity: 41
June 22, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
I think now is a great time to buy altcoins. They are cheap, you have to buy and HODL HODL HODL!
Activity: 89
June 21, 2018, 11:59:17 AM
Our goal here is not to earn money but to earn more bitcoins, so how we are going to do that ? of course with trading of altcoins we can do that, other way if we hold just bitcoin we are going to earn just money not btcs.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 20, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
I think investing in altcoins is a good idea. Personally, I invest in altcoins. This is a great opportunity to earn X5-X10 from the money invested. Especially if you invest in ICO.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
Buying altcoin would be the right approach if you have less capital, because altcoin is not as expensive as BTC or ETH so we can hold or trade easily.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 11:41:14 AM
For the duration of this season a risk-effective portfolio could accomodate base technology like Ethereum and crypto-tokens such as Effect AI joined with Enigma with a one to six rough ratio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 05:22:44 PM
Many altcoins have great potential, so it is definitely worth investing in altcoins. I think it is also necessary to invest in stocks, though I do not quite understand how they differ from altcoins!
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
Some alts are really good investments,  but in most cases you have to be patient. You definitely have to research about the project behind the alt you are investing in,  also check the team behind it and read the whitepaper.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
June 19, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
if the altcoin can potential grown in market, why not? many altcoin is a great coin in market even many people get rich by buy some coin on altcoin so yah. you can buy the altcoin.
Activity: 91
June 19, 2018, 11:43:05 AM
As I see, all the altcoins started decreasing now so it is the good time to invest your fund on buying ICO token or any other altcoins. Besides, in between all these price dump, bitconnect coin value only increasing in the supply and price wise.
Activity: 151
June 19, 2018, 04:32:29 AM
Yes, now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency because the currency is cheap. I think ETH, EOS, and NEO are all very good choices. Invest in them and wait for the market to warm up. They will bring you huge benefits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 19, 2018, 04:26:58 AM
Altcoins are much more volatile than bitcoin.
There are always some altcoins that will grow even in bearish market.
I'd recommend SelfKey which is undervalued a lot.
They are doing testing. Lots of good stuff are waiting ahead.
Activity: 532
June 18, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
Now is good time to buy altcoin by using bitcoin peer, you can trade buy an altcoin using your bitcoin balance. By the way you can trade buy or investment altcoin on bittrex or binance and you can do at hitbtc market, why hav eto trade or invest altcoin using bitcoin balance, bitcoin now have lower price but when your altcoin have on high you can take double profit by altcoin and you can take profit by sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 239
June 18, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
When the crypto market is red, we have a good opportunity buy coins on the bottom. For example, there is project REMME.  REMME implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks.
Activity: 243
June 18, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
Buying altcoin or invest in it is a good idea because you can mining the money when you sell them in the high price.
But sometimes investing on altcoin is not easy, the price will be going up and down. You must plan a strategy, sell them when the price is high, and hold then when the price is down
Activity: 35
June 18, 2018, 10:05:30 AM
I think we should  buy altcoins which has capacity. If  one ICO has capacity, it increase one day. Just you have to find best altcoin to invest. We should trust this economy which grow day by day. I hope you can find best one for you
Activity: 438
June 17, 2018, 06:49:07 PM
Buying altcoins at this rate is also good, but only the most profitable coin can do profit for you, Always keep in mind that in choosing an altcoin you should consider its value and quality before purchasing it, Storing some altcoins in the midst of market fail is good, also bitcoin and some other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: