Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 65. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
I think yes. Some altcoins are in fact superior to bitcoin, they have great future and they could increase your budget faster than btc. And of course you should to take into accaunt that it's always better to diversify your investment portfoilio.
Activity: 124
June 14, 2018, 12:21:02 PM
Now there is a massive chance to buy bitcoin and altcoins, this degradation will not be again on the market and crypto traders should use this advantage to their profit. I've already done it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
Good altcoins such as Ethereum are good long term investments. If you don't mind risk, try day trading for quick profits. But be careful and do your research.
Activity: 73
June 14, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
Buying an alt coins is a good choice, but choose an alt coin with high potential just like Ethereum. Or you can go to marketcap, you will see all alt coins, then choose the right coins for you.
Activity: 95
June 14, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
IMO this is the time to invest into ALTs. They are quite cheap, and, if they will behave like the previous year, they could probably rise at the beginning of next year, or during spring.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 05:37:27 AM
Yes you should invest in alts also there are many good coins in the narket to invest in you can also invest in ico's but be careful while investing do read thoroughly about the project team and their plans all the information they are providing
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

if you are looking for good altcoins for investment, I suggest you buy ripple, because ripple is a very nice atlcoins in my opinion, do not you hesitate to buy ripple
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

I think crypto is very efficient. Investing may be complicated for some people, but on crypto, we can even invest a small amount with smartphones. We are forced to learn about investments and technology. Some improve their English skills to get closer to the goal. I'm sure we will not want to miss the opportunity here.
Activity: 91
June 14, 2018, 02:40:37 AM
It depends on what you know about altcoins. If you don't know altcoins, I don't recommend you invest it. I suggest you study and invest in altcoin, which you think is very promising
Activity: 252
June 14, 2018, 02:27:30 AM

Hopefully then you have bought it, because some Altcoin exploded last year. Perhaps this opportunity will not be earned in stock investment. I think all there is potential and risk each. So maybe there's nothing better with each other.
Activity: 42
June 13, 2018, 10:32:47 PM
as long as altcoin can still be pumped by the developer then altcoin will still exist. because altcoin is formed from a market that runs in it that makes a lot of people buy and sell their money on the circulation of transactions that process in the market
Activity: 42
June 13, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
If you want to step into Cryptocurrency now you should trade with altcoins. Through trading, you will understand clearly about digital currency. It's very potential market to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

I don’t make any definite movements at the modern period of time. On my mind it is necessary to be more patient about what is happening and try to find any new ways of earning money as a basis for future actions.
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 07:42:41 AM
Since the prices of altcoins are down right now, I think you should buy now. Every coin is a risk so you have to choose the promising ones and those that have potential in the future. Invest some coins for long term like Eth, it's easier than doing day trading where there is a lot of risk on losing money.
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

You do not have to invest in crypto, but chances are you will not be able to resist the temptation.
Probably both are pretty much the same, but crypto is likely to have greater potential, at least it will be faster if you find the blue chip.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 09:52:11 AM
Now this very good time to buy altcoins. Many altcoins growth will increase at the end of this year. I hold coin platform: NEO, ETH, EOS and altcoin smartcash, flixxo, Nebula AI, Shivom, TNC
You have an excellent portfolio (if you bought at good prices). I also try to invest in promising projects and those coins that will be in demand due to their technical characteristics.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 09:37:06 AM
I invest in altcoyins, because in the future you can make good money if the cost of one altcoin is less than a cent. This is very promising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 11, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Why not? At least crypto can provide a lot of knowledge about technology. Investment in crypto is highly liquid even available in 24 hours a day, and you can start from any capital. I think it's a technological phenomenon that we do not deserve to miss.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 12:51:50 AM
Buying altcoins is very profitable specially on their pre-sale phase or ICO phase. Your profit could jump to 10x or even 100x increase. But the dilemna is some of the ICO projects are scammers that is why it is very risky to invest on it. Invest only the amount you are ready to lose.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 12:45:38 AM
Now this very good time to buy altcoins. Many altcoins growth will increase at the end of this year. I hold coin platform: NEO, ETH, EOS and altcoin smartcash, flixxo, Nebula AI, Shivom, TNC
Pages:
Jump to: