Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 64. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 06:33:14 PM
Buy good Alt coins.

QTUM / ICX / OMG etc...

Trade not so good Altcoins!

Problem solved
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 06:31:14 PM
Personally I think you should inform yourself a little about how this market is managed, which is so unstable and take your own conclusions. To know that Altcoins can buy, you should keep in mind that it is your money and you should not affect your economy.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:41:22 PM
it depends how confident you are with altcoin. altcoin and stock are actually equally good depending on how you choose it, but I think we'd better invest in altcoin for better profit if we can understand the market situation.
Activity: 18
June 17, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
One of the fastest generating income is to buy altcoin or invest. If I have extra money I will buy or trade altcoins. Investing is one of the easiest ways to earn especially when you have no experience in business. This will run your money well, unlike when it is on bank.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 17, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
In the past two weeks I have only bought the Etherium since its rate is very profitable for investing. Alternative crypto-currencies have recently behaved unpredictably.
Activity: 101
June 17, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
If you want to grow your money faster then you should buy altcoins this can give you big amount of money in return but be careful what coins to choose because there are plenty that are scam
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:06:27 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

You need to learn how to analyze projects. I think that it is not the best idea to just rely on the advice of society. Study the project and evaluate its prospects. I can offer Remme the project for consideration. The idea is quite fresh and promising. I am confident that this will be a good investment.
Activity: 16
June 17, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
For example, take Litecoin. It is very often found in highpack with bitcoin. And once the admins add it, then there is demand. And given its recent growth, it's definitely worth looking at. In addition, it is doubly advantageous to lose lights: at a short distance you can get a profit (the main thing is not to get under the scum), but on a long distance also earn on growth
Activity: 124
June 15, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
It is better to invest in bitcoin if you plan to keep them long term. If it is a short-term investment is better in altcoins
Activity: 108
June 15, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
I think it's worth buying altcoyins, but before that, we need to carefully weigh each coin. There are many factors to consider here. Project quality, white paper, road map, capitalization etc.
Activity: 81
June 15, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
Better buy altcoins, than not . The real question is which altcoins? Some will perform very well, others will disapear. Plus as you know, don't put all your eggs in the one basket. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 03:16:15 PM
I would advise you now to buy YUM tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
June 14, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
Good question not for newbie only, for any of us is it expirience qyestion and we can`t answer on him so far.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
June 14, 2018, 02:11:55 PM
Now to make big money with the altcoins during a short time is unreal. But if you have a good experience in cryptocurrencies world you can select a coin whose price will be expensive after 2-3 month of the termination ICO without mistakes.
Activity: 392
June 14, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

I’ll suggest you should check out REMME, Why?

Remme aims to address the problem of security failings by building a distributed Public Key Infrastructure (“PKI”) and working with several companies (infrastructure companies, IoT, medtech, financial and blockchain companies) to provide them with a protected authorisation platform based on the same cryptographic principles with a user friendly one-click 2FA that will significantly improve security and defend from most cyberattacks. With Remme in the picture no more passwords, Remme is a project you might wanna consider out, cause it worth investing  in, Already making waves and REM is traded on GATE.io , Tidex and idex, you can find many information about the project such as the historical data of the previous prices which can help traders out in technical analysis on CMC : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/
Activity: 336
June 14, 2018, 01:21:40 PM
In The Two Of Them I'm Prefer In Buying Alternativecoins Because They Are Not Bad At All To Use,
They Are Still Profitable To Their Investors And In The Other Hand They Are The Most Affordable Coins To Your Budget To Start An Investment In This Kind Of Business.
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
June 14, 2018, 12:46:48 PM
I am sure that the altcoins now and in the future have a place to be. Developers never cease to amaze with their masterpieces in the development of IT technologies. Virtual reality, robots, postmen drones. All this is our future. Of course there are fraudulent coins, but this does not mean that Altcoins are not needed in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 14, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
Yes altcoins are great to invest on... But you gotta watchout scam projects are all around... You need to do your study very well so as to be safe and you will need a lot of patience
Activity: 1190
June 14, 2018, 12:41:26 PM
The best way to earn more in crypto is in alts market, because the BTC volatility is very low compared to alts and for this reason, alts tends to bring more profit than BTC for now. And it is never a bad idea to buy in alts during this bearish market.
Indeed now altcoin more luck than BTC. Therefore it is better to buy altcoin than BTC for now. And also the price of altcoin decreased a lot. with this condition, Maybe the right time to buy altcoin.
Activity: 65
June 14, 2018, 12:36:37 PM
The best way to earn more in crypto is in alts market, because the BTC volatility is very low compared to alts and for this reason, alts tends to bring more profit than BTC for now. And it is never a bad idea to buy in alts during this bearish market.
Pages:
Jump to: