Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 88. (Read 260558 times)

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Tokenized selfhood
February 04, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Only buy altcoins that you believe have purpose and have a future and hold long term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 04, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

I think I should buy so much investment I say so much money but I am absolutely conscious, calm and brave and I need to move by dividing the money I do not need panic I think it is a very right time to invest here at any moment can be everything

Its right time to buy the coin. So you will buy the coin and hold the same week. If prices will be increase you sell the coin on time. If need more profit you buy the other coin and toucans. So check the best coin and token list. Then you invest the altcoin. Most of the people now check the prices in the market places, then invest the other coins. Time is important for this process. You will sell and buy the coin time to complete the process
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 12:53:52 PM
It is necessary to diversify the portfolio. Altcoins are good when they grow very fast. Therefore, it can be a very profitable investment. But such an investment involves high risks
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

I think I should buy so much investment I say so much money but I am absolutely conscious, calm and brave and I need to move by dividing the money I do not need panic I think it is a very right time to invest here at any moment can be everything
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
Buying altcoins is a good prospect for the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 06:43:09 AM
I think we can expect one more DIP before the reall march of BTC against 50k mark starts. So maybe if we wait yust a bit more we can buy even cheaper!
Activity: 462
February 04, 2018, 06:05:28 AM
Altcoins are the growing points, though higher risk. With more than 1000 coins out there and new ones popping out everyday, the million dollars question is which one to buy. Try GVT and PLR and thank me later. Cheesy
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
Yes i geuss is good time ro buy in this time
Activity: 280
-----
February 04, 2018, 05:45:17 AM
Since the bitcoin is currently on the red zone, altcoins are making its way up. Now is the right time to buy altcoin. This is your chance, don't waste your precious time. Just invest on the best altcoin. There are so many altcoins right now, you should have knowledge about different altcoins. Look on the charts, check coinmarketcap.com . From that, you can see the capabilities and potential of each coin.
Activity: 67
February 02, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
Yes, now is a very good time, in order to buy altcoins, so probably it's worth hurrying, although no one knows when this horror on the crypto market will end. But this is a very important point, because without correction we simply can not survive

Just noticed. I think that the growth will begin in mid-February, early March. But who knows what news will bring us winds from Asia. Who knows...
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
February 02, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
It is these days! The correction will end soon and prices will begin to rise again. January - the best time to buy coins for several years.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 02, 2018, 04:19:57 PM
Hey guys, also a total n00b, learning lots...

I only have $600 to invest (and investing another 100-200 a month after that) obv i wanna make money, but im not expecting # instarich gains, mostly just wanna hold and see where it leads me

Im way more interested in altcoins however, atm I have $100 in BTC and $100 in ETH...

any advice?

I would avoid BTC, I would rather invest 200$ in ETH, some in NEO, ADA. Buy some EOS tokens too - but research EOS before you buy it and be careful with it.
Activity: 1
February 02, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
Hey guys, also a total n00b, learning lots...

I only have $600 to invest (and investing another 100-200 a month after that) obv i wanna make money, but im not expecting # instarich gains, mostly just wanna hold and see where it leads me

Im way more interested in altcoins however, atm I have $100 in BTC and $100 in ETH...

any advice?
Activity: 63
February 02, 2018, 11:42:27 AM
Now the best time to buy altcoin because of the price.
Activity: 280
February 02, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
if seen from now its time to buy and hold altcoin. because the current crypto stock market is declining, including bitcoin. but it is only temporarily mid-2018 that there will be an increase again against altcoin and bitcoin.

where the dev of coins and investors keep market price stability later. let alone bitcoin will be a lot of events that will take place. and altcoin such as ETH, NEO, XRP etc. Such coins will increase as well.

I've bought altcoin and hold like NXT, XRP, and ETH
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 02, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
This may sound very strange to you, but as the bitcoin is in the red zone, today is the best season to buy altcoins but don't just choose what altcoins you want, choose the best altcoins of the year and you can see the chart of the best coins in the market at coinmarketcap.com, from there you will have options to choose from what altcoins you want to hold or buy this year.
Activity: 153
February 02, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
It is depend on you what you choose to two option. But my opinion to you is buy altcoin because buying altcin is an investment and in the future you receive profit from your investment.
I agree like you, and the selection of good investment should also we learn in order to get maximum results, because to bounty own very little, even the requirements to participate in bounty also very tight.
Activity: 154
February 02, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
I will advice anybody to make investments in altcoins especially at this time of dip in prices of countless coins on the exchange markets.

If anyone can just subscribe to this, it gonna actually yield serious profits and returns in the coming months.

But wait some time when bitcoin make 10k+ $
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
Investing with altcoin is not a bad choice, altcoin is very promising for the future, many people already feel the benefits of investing with altcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
Yes, now is a very good time, in order to buy altcoins, so probably it's worth hurrying, although no one knows when this horror on the crypto market will end. But this is a very important point, because without correction we simply can not survive
When do you think everything normalizes?

It's certainly not for a short time. If the weekend does not rise and the price falls below $ 7500, the decline will accelerate very much.
The average price for the last 200 days is $ 6500.
Pages:
Jump to: