Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 90. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 02:58:59 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

In my opinion, alt coins or alternate coins play a big role in the crypto world. These coins are as important and as valuable as 
any other famous coins out there, the advantage of investing on alternate coins is that, you can buy plenty of coins in just a very small amount of money, yet the return or profit could bring you to no body can tell how much, but there is also a risk that you could just easily lose your investment since the coin is not yet that well known and stable. But again, in the crypto world, nothing is sure, and everything is a risk.
Activity: 462
January 31, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
I think that Altcoins are great opportunity to invest but you should have enough knowledge about these altcoins otherwise you can be bankruptcy. if you want to invest your money altcoin then you should think before. and choose by yourself what you want to buy and investing in altcoin is more valuable than the stock market.

Activity: 448
January 30, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
i think it's good to hodl some altcoins but real money coming from ico's.
Now is the best time to enter PRE- ICO in order to get more profit than from simply buying a crypto currency and waiting for a miracle, why does it seem to me that this year will be good for a crypto currency
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
Do tons of research before you jump into any altcoin. There are so many out there now just trying to get your bitcoin. Read, research, search the web, search twitter, reddit and whatever else you may use to do your research. Be careful which one's you pick to invest in. Good Luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
i think it's good to hodl some altcoins but real money coming from ico's.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
January 30, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
If you plan to buy altcoins, that'll be a good decision because potential altcoins can really give you a serious profit that can change your life forever. Invest on different alt coins and not only in one because the more kind of altcoins you have invested, the better chance for you to earn big profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
January 30, 2018, 08:47:24 AM
But you should always remember the rule that you should be prepared to lose what you've invested in crypto. You can buy ripple and neo, they are quite good now
Activity: 126
January 30, 2018, 08:46:29 AM
I think if we need it then we have to buy it, because we ourselves know that this is all for our investment in the future, what else we understand about this altcoin, but if they do not understand this then they.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 08:25:16 AM
at times like this I think it is very suitable to buy some cheap altcoin and that can be made in the long term.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
January 30, 2018, 08:08:09 AM
it depends on what you want, but I think you'd better buy altcoin, because investing in altcoin will give you an advantage in the future, so it's better to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 224
January 30, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

It is not very logical to invest in just one thing in the crypto money market. I think it makes more sense to invest at least a few things. so it is a good alternative to invest in subcoins
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
It strictly depends on the choice of your investment but it is advisable to have investment in altcoins so you reap the gain in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 28, 2018, 05:30:21 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Now, I think it makes sense to invest in altcoins. A good time to buy.I like coins espers, datum, voise. They are promising this year. Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 73
January 28, 2018, 05:18:46 PM
In my opinion, this is the time to invest into ALTs. They are quite cheap, and, if they will behave like the previous year, they could probably rise during spring.
Activity: 8
January 28, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
I have some BTC, ETH AND LTC and I´m planning to buy NEO, TRON or IOTA, what would you recommend me?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
Its a good time to buy altcoin because at this time market is in correction mode and most of the coins are making a correction and then a bull rally will start so if you are planning to invest money and buying a coin so its better to do it now because if they go up now then it will not come back that easy so its better to buy the coin now and hold them it will give you good profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 07:13:24 AM
You should definitely buy altcoins with a portion. Even you should split your altcoin portfolio to three at least, considering market-cap of the coin you invested.
Activity: 219
January 28, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
As crypto currencies have increased, the importance of subcoins has increased. Must be thoroughly investigated before subcoins are received. then you should be patient when you get the subcontract. SubCoins is a good opportunity to make quick money.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
I think investing in altcoin is more valuable than stocks and the appreciation of the stock market is far from altcoin.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
January 26, 2018, 08:27:47 PM
This enters like asking myself to buy bitcoins or not. I think it doesn't needs a pretty long explanation or answer because you can answer it with your oneself.

Buying altcoins or any buying and selling involve trading so if you want to jump in next future altcoins go buy and pick the outstanding altcoins there that can have a massive gains in the next years.
Pages:
Jump to: