Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 84. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:35:12 PM
It's correct time to buy altcoins Buy altcoins it's correct choose many altcoins now growing up, many altcoins dominant in crypto
Litecoin the silver to bitcoin’s gold, is gearing up for further gains as bulls display dominance in the markets ahead of Litepay system launch on February 26., NEO WAVES, Ripple are better condition.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
it depends on your beliefs because of this
aim to invest of course so need confidence to
buy or sell it. how do you think do you agree?
with my opinion? or you've started to have confidence for it.

Yes, the belief sure plays a great role, but the guy needs some recommendations. I would recommend him to pay attention at EOS, NEO, Cardano. Watch this video also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfBnthj4BQ
Activity: 266
February 25, 2018, 10:47:18 PM
It is wise to buy altcoins even if we already have bitcoin. Handling multiple altcoins can provide us more possible income. Even if one or two altcoins fail we still have others to lean on.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

yesterday I bought LTC. I think Now is the time that we can take profit from alt coins, BTC will stable in these prices. so you can invest in altcoins. select your alt coin and buy it
Activity: 420
February 25, 2018, 10:03:40 PM
ya you should fill your bag with full of altcoin and hold it for a year, see what will happen. i think nano is the best option for your investment  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
February 25, 2018, 10:00:19 PM
The crypto-currency market is very young and dynamic. Here you can very well earn in the long run. Learn the most popular coins and choose the most interesting for yourself. If there are no special skills in the trade, then buy these coins and keep them a year or two or three. As a result, you can get a good result.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 09:51:58 PM
Since the prices of altcoins are down right now, I think you should buy now. Every coin is a risk so you have to choose the promising ones and those that have potential in the future. Invest some coins for long term like Eth, it's easier than doing day trading where there is a lot of risk on losing money.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 08:52:41 PM
should wait till bitcoin decide where to go from here
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
February 25, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
You should when you have a higher risk tolerance, obviously the potential reward is much more higher than existing big coins as 10x is of course possible depending on their success. Some people go for long term hold which ignore any market flacuation but I would go for active ones in which to buy more in term of quantities on the alts I trust.

But dont do 100% in alts its easy to suffer alot of lost from it
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 25, 2018, 08:46:29 PM
My suggestion is yes, you should invest in altcoin because it can lead you to the profit and earnings. Many altcoins have a power to get a profit because of their valie and being stabilize. Like the ethereum and the ripple these two are not much to invest because they have a lower price but i think it can be higher at the few years so that's why until now i hold it
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 25, 2018, 08:38:29 PM
I think it's better to invest in Altcoin because Altcoin development is pretty good from year to year.
It all depends on you!
do you want to buy it or not because altcoin many give advantage and the price is low....

The price is low so thats why they said that they prefer to buy altcoin.
The advantage is we can get huge income by risking small amount of money.
Activity: 378
February 25, 2018, 08:28:44 PM
I think it's better to invest in Altcoin because Altcoin development is pretty good from year to year.
It all depends on you!
do you want to buy it or not because altcoin many give advantage and the price is low....
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 25, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
wowww surely you are an expert in buying and selling equity shares?
I can not compare between altcoin and stock, because I have never sold and bought equity shares.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
February 25, 2018, 08:09:40 PM
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 25, 2018, 08:08:39 PM
if you want to get rich quick I suggest buying altcoin (you better buy altcoin CHSB) and hold until the end of december.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 08:03:26 PM
buy altcoin, but you should really choose the right altcoin to get profit.
Activity: 43
February 25, 2018, 08:00:59 PM
You should pick a project you believe in rather than just one that you think might be profitable. That sounds counter-intuitive, but the coins with lots of profit seekers will result in volatility that will have you constantly questioning when to hodl, when to sell for profits, when to take your losses, etc. If you believe in a coin's mission and support it/the team, it will be easier to hold longterm.
Activity: 30
February 25, 2018, 07:51:56 PM
I dont invest in shares but I am obviously invested in Alt coins hence Im on here,  when looking at Alts i research various things but my first criteria is does it/or can it it have real world use. If its a yes after research then i will look a bit further into it before investing or not...my investments are for mid to long term.  A day trader or swing trader will probably not make the type of investigation i do simply beacuse it can be a shit coin and still a good trading coin for them as its all about making quick %gains on trades.  So in answer to part of your question Yes I buy Altcoins.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 07:44:01 PM
I further recommend you to buy bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 187
February 25, 2018, 07:10:57 PM
IMO, any coin is a good tool for traders or investors. So if we have more tools, we have more opportunities for business. Many alts have their own features which make them usable in different situations.
Pages:
Jump to: