Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 92. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 06:20:14 AM
If you are interested in making money faster and more efficiently you should definitely invest in alt coins. I know bitcoin is the safest choice but bitcoin has it limits and alltbcoins are ready to takeover. While prices are very low go and buy some good alt coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 06:19:53 AM
It is on your own decision if you want to buy or sell Altcoin,if you think that it is the right time to buy and sell the Altcoin you think you can gain more profit from it why not it is on your own decision.
Activity: 308
January 26, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
Just buy all new low supply alts, anything with value will provide nice gains!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
I totally agree with the previous posts to invest in altcoins. Best time to buy them is actually right now during the new years dip, alt season will start soon. But do your own research in which alt you want to invest by reading whitepaper and check the dev team etc.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
The problem is choosing which altcoin is most promising and will bring more return. As for me, I'm planning to invest in disciplina and modultrade this month as I can see they are the most stable for me..One is based on educational service and the another - on b2b tradings
Activity: 280
January 26, 2018, 06:09:42 AM
I believe it's way better to buy couple of different ones instead of sticking only with BTC. We know BTC is the safest investment for long term but if you want to make profit you should know how to play with alt coins. The real profit is there.

I agree with you. In my opinion, you should not just keep Bitcoin. It is better to buy and altcoins too - they grow in price quickly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
We should invest in altcoins. Altcoins price will grow up faster, so you will benefit faster. Now is a good time you can buy promising altcoins because now they are also not expensive.
Activity: 2
January 26, 2018, 05:47:42 AM
Well in my honest opinion you should alternative coins is another option for a good investment in cryptocurrencies.  There are lots of promising alternative coins and tokens at the moment. With good technology and good dev team. I can see that crypto world will play a big part in the future society
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 05:39:05 AM
it all depends on the team and the events, I believe that altcoins worth buying
Activity: 336
January 26, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
I am still confused what we should invest in altcoins ?
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 02:49:54 PM
Yes it's more than necessary to invest if you want to earn money here. Bitcoin is no matter what good investment but sometime we need real quick profits which can be acquired from the altcoin investments. There is thing called as altcoin portfolio where people will invest money into different altcoin at the same time and will hold it for long time in the hope that some of them will ripen like sweet fruit to give us big returns. People have already earned a lot by this method, however you need lot of patience for this.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Yes!! alt coins are the way to go. Usually cheap and all are aching to go to the moon!  Shocked
Although investment in altcoin is a good way to we can become rich but the selection altcoins is very important. investing in cheap altcoin bring high profit opportunity, but it also comes higher risk. the cheap altcoin have a very high mortality rate

altcoin is the only path to instant wealth. many successful investors on every ICO who managed to achieve softcap or hardcap. Rate get greater income up to 50-100% every month according to altcoin we investkan. Buy altcoin from Pre ICO or altcoin just appear in the market because it usually has a high potential to achieve high prices for 1-3 month
Buy ICOs tokens does not mean you are investing in altcoins - cryptocurrency. I want to be clearly here, because coinmarketcap also create a filter for ICOs token and called these coins are asset. I recommend you should to read the concept of cryptocurrency from here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency and the post discuss about the concept of crypto to help you know right concept.
Activity: 42
January 20, 2018, 07:46:58 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
first research then invest in altcoins
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 07:29:52 PM
LOL, of course you must buy, the question is Wich ones to buy, that is the question, but for sure, with alcoins you can get much more profit that investing on btc o eth etc.  Grin
Activity: 158
January 20, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
Yes!! alt coins are the way to go. Usually cheap and all are aching to go to the moon!  Shocked
Although investment in altcoin is a good way to we can become rich but the selection altcoins is very important. investing in cheap altcoin bring high profit opportunity, but it also comes higher risk. the cheap altcoin have a very high mortality rate

altcoin is the only path to instant wealth. many successful investors on every ICO who managed to achieve softcap or hardcap. Rate get greater income up to 50-100% every month according to altcoin we investkan. Buy altcoin from Pre ICO or altcoin just appear in the market because it usually has a high potential to achieve high prices for 1-3 month
Activity: 197
January 20, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

Activity: 184
January 20, 2018, 02:05:41 PM
Invest in Alt Coins is very good.
It's kinda safe to invest on alt coins. There are chances of losing money but still, we make more money..  Wink

What's safe about it? I don't think it's safe at all. Actually it's one of the highest risk instrument in finance sector.
High risk = high reward, that's why we love it. But there is almost no regulation, you might lose all your money.
as long as altcoin can still be pumped by the developer then altcoin will still exist. because altcoin is formed from a market that runs in it that makes a lot of people buy and sell their money on the circulation of transactions that process in the market
Activity: 202
Merit: 13
I like coins. I love ONION.
January 20, 2018, 01:35:25 PM
Activity: 1022
January 20, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
different option with the decision as investors to manage of works of evaluation on focusing intelligence with the new coins from developer and targeting use of returns within terms of dedicated timelines with the entry to bitcoin business.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 09:54:22 AM
I found one token very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some tokens by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Pages:
Jump to: