Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 85. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:05:58 PM
because altcoin has a good foundation or system then there is also a cheap altcoin that can be very profitable to be many times and then altcoin can be used as a transaction with a very cheap cost
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 06:42:27 PM
Nowadays market cap fall down, I think this is good time to invest in altcoin. Buy but you must have own opinion.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 06:34:59 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I think it it is a good time to invest in the coins because the price of them are low and even some are lower than the cost so it is good to invest in them.

Yeah now is a very good time to buy alts. While newcomers panic experienced traders buy coins with big discounts Grin I also take this excellent opportunity to replenish my investment portfolio.
Haha, although a lot of traders are losing money because the price of altcoin are dumping on the market, but honestly, I'm feeling great while I have many opportunities to buy altcoins at cheap price and take profit. Feel happy while many people are feeling so bad, boring, am I right ? Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 24, 2018, 08:41:38 AM
I say to altcoins investment becose alts have big future,after all we see in past!Vitaly with eth will screate somthing new i thing on hes platform,and ethereum goes to moon!Waves is to nice platform,i like waves becose its simply as ethereum,but with lighter language,to write new projects,programs on it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
Yes, invest in Stratis. Really trust that in half year price quickly goes most up.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
February 23, 2018, 06:14:30 AM
I think it it is a good time to invest in the coins because the price of them are low and even some are lower than the cost so it is good to invest in them.

Yeah now is a very good time to buy alts. While newcomers panic experienced traders buy coins with big discounts Grin I also take this excellent opportunity to replenish my investment portfolio.
Activity: 201
February 23, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 04:17:56 AM
To buy or not it is only your choice. But if there is a possibility of diversification of your purse in profitable altcoins, then why not to buy?
Activity: 266
February 23, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
Yes you need to invest in altcoin. Because altcoin offers something different from equity stake investment. In altcoin investing you should always update the information in order to redirect altcoin that is less good and switch to potentially altcoin in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 23, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
for sure! market is very friendly right now) just like big coins. don't forget about the proper research
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 03:35:46 AM
I think you can bbuy in some and if you don't have enough moeny you can wait for a time to get a lower price and you can buy in more. I think btc and eth are both ok for us to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
February 23, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
no one forces you to invest in altcoin, but it's good some of your money to buy altcoin that has good potential.
Don't just focus on bitcoin, it's good we split investment on altcoin too, a comparison that i think is good 60% in bitcoin and 40% in altcoin.
Activity: 210
February 23, 2018, 03:30:28 AM
In my opinion, it depends you want to choose both of them but my suggestion could be better invested in altcoin because it is lucrative and promising to create your future.
Activity: 96
February 23, 2018, 03:23:09 AM
I am currently buying some altcoin which I think has a high potential for the long term and I hope for all altcoin I have bought will go back up. and for you I think nowadays it is very suitable to buy altcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
I thing, that now we have stable market and almost all altoins raise up or fall down together, and you can buy any of them when it's fall to minimum and sell it when i will raise
Activity: 240
February 23, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

Yes you can invest on alt coin as an extra income generation, be careful however on the alt-coin project you invest in coz not all will succeed,
Activity: 168
February 23, 2018, 03:07:54 AM
for the moment it seems like investing in altcoin is promising because of it altcoin the longer the price will be more high rises, this will give a huge advantage if investing now because prices are down altcoin.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 23, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
If you invest from the time you ask, you might be down abit or perhaps up because you did not bought during the highest point

I would say now its a good time to buy Altcoin again
Because in terms of their BTC/ETH, you can buy more and cheaper now for some coins
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

If you can buy why not, but it depends on you, In my opinion, buying altcoin is good because it is an investment and definitely benefits you in the future
Activity: 378
February 23, 2018, 02:47:10 AM
Yes it is good to buy altcoin now because the prices are now good and in the future the crypto will be used for many purposes So i would like to buy new altcoins and hold it for the future only the transaction time in exchanges make me unhappy other wise i am confident that i have to use my money into the altcoin and other crypto and it is good to use bitcoin for further transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: