Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 99. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
November 30, 2017, 11:37:18 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

If you look at the lists of alt coins today, there are many tokens with great potential. It's yours to decide whether you buy or not because as we know, these alt coins are unforeseeable in terms of its value to rise drastically or it will just remain.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2017, 11:27:47 PM
now i doтt buy altkoins for a long time, bitcoin is bulls and altkoins are bleeding. from altcoins it makes sense to buy only the top 10
For me buying altcoins is also a good idea, because just like bitcoin there are many types of altcoins that is blooming and there are many types of altcoins that is also increasing the value, just like ethereum when we buy ethereum and we hold it for long time we can make money from it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 11:18:10 PM
Bitcoin is going down a bit and the Altcoins are going down as well.
Not sure if it will go lower than this though, the Altcoins are now more interesting to buy than a few days ago.
Activity: 126
November 30, 2017, 11:05:58 PM
try to examine first the coin
if it has good project to back it up
then go
make sure to BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH ALWAYS
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
November 30, 2017, 10:41:28 PM
I am buying altcoins and investing in ICO. So far they have been doing great for me with some x4 or x5 within a day of investing.

You all can consider 200mil active users and 4billion download and working product. This can be one of the huge ICO that you can invest in the long run.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
November 30, 2017, 10:27:57 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

investment in altcoin is not required, but if you want to invest in altcoin the profit is not as big as if investing in bitcoin. so prefer investing only dibitcoin than investing in altcoin because of the advantages in small altcoin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 09:48:34 PM
Altcoins can be extremely profitable, however at the same time, many can result as worthless.
Personally, I find that if you identify an alt coin that has a product which you truly believe in, and think it has potential to change the current status quo, it is worth investing a small portfolio of your portfolio for a long-term hold. If you feel there is strong potential in the underlying token; I see it as a more valuable investment than bitcoin itself (just my opinion)
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
November 30, 2017, 09:42:31 PM
My advice is just buy a valuable altcoin otherwise you will not get the results. Many altcoins are now constantly falling and hard to rise because of the price of Bitcoin, so buy altcoin that makes you profit may like Ethereum and Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 117
November 30, 2017, 05:37:23 PM
Of course to buy. But first you need to understand what exactly.
As it seems to me the best altcoins are the top ten in terms of capitalization.
Ethereum, XMR, MIOTA, DASH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 30, 2017, 04:56:17 PM
 now i doтt buy altkoins for a long time, bitcoin is bulls and altkoins are bleeding. from altcoins it makes sense to buy only the top 10
Activity: 154
November 30, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
In investments you have to diversify. Your question is like asking if it is better to hold cash or small cap shares. You have to build a portfolio and yes, I would include several asset classes including equity shares and altcoins.
I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Activity: 462
November 30, 2017, 11:53:31 AM
Investing in altcoins is a profitable thing, if you are lucky u can make tons of money from it

And if you are not lucky, then you will lose all your capital. Most often beginners lose capital, because it is very difficult for them to choose the right coin. I, too, have already lost a lot in altcoins
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
Investing in altcoins is a profitable thing, if you are lucky u can make tons of money from it
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
November 30, 2017, 09:58:33 AM
I for my opinion,must try to buy some altcoins on the market.But I think that we must also look at the altcoins that we wanted to buy and hold for a long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 08:01:33 AM
We should be uaing altcoin as a alternative to btc because altcoins are worth buying and also good kind of crypto, these different altcoins are good and right to use, it can also help us just like the btc, and we should buy now cause it will be very helpful and now growing as a great crypto like the btc.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 07:51:41 AM
Not this time, did you check how high the market rose ? every coin is now like 4x the value it had on october. most coins are reaching all time heights.

no sane man would buy !

if you were asking about time to sell i would say certainly yes bor bitcoin or ETH. i won't buy anything, i think waiting for a few weeks or a few months before buying ...

who want to buy BTC at 10k$ or ETH at 500$ , DASH at 600$ etc... that's crazy.

my advice is : wait a few weeks/months before buying !

I don't need to wait for a few weeks or months, Instead, now is the good time to buy some altcons that are legit and potentials, like Ethereum, Xem, Adx, Maid, and Waves, those are good to hold em in a long term, so better to buy it now before I regret in the end.
Activity: 434
November 30, 2017, 12:51:00 AM
Buying altcoins is good for long time investment but you need to be extra cautious when buying,do all investigation on the project of the altcoin you want to buy before buying.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
November 30, 2017, 12:39:26 AM
In investments you have to diversify. Your question is like asking if it is better to hold cash or small cap shares. You have to build a portfolio and yes, I would include several asset classes including equity shares and altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 30, 2017, 12:30:01 AM
If you can you should invest heavily on quality altcoin! Altcoin have bigger room for value appreciation than bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is better than stock, share or equity because you are in complete control of your portfolio and you decide whenever!
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
November 30, 2017, 12:26:10 AM
You can find some promising altcoins that will definitely benefit you in the future, because cryptocurrencies are a trend of The Times.
Pages:
Jump to: