Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 97. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 20, 2017, 06:32:10 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Yes, it is much better and good to invest in the ico project campaign. That is why many of the ico now was appeared in this industry because they knew there is profit in here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 05:50:47 PM
First the bankruptcy of the Youbit exchange. Today, the statement of a hacker attack on Etherdelta. It looks like the market of altcoins will collapse in the next day. And then you can buy everything you want. The price will be minimal. This is very bad news. And the fall of Litecoin. It's just a day of disappointment. I have no words.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
December 20, 2017, 05:38:11 PM
As I think, buying is possible only or very new coins with a promising road map, or on a falling bitcoin. If two have long been difficult to wait, the first (new coins with a promising road map, for sure there is). I advise you to draw on a very interesting project with a low price of the Kalkulus coin, with a minimum investment with a successful exit to a larger stock exchange, the price will fly to the moon.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 05:22:24 PM

I am starting to buy altcoins now. I think it is much better to hold altcoins because there is also big chance to have more earnings. Altcoin because I'm happy to trade different altcoins that I have and I want to learn and have a lot of experience in trading.
Be careful! Altcoin not like Bitcoin, there are too many altcoin can trading, so, the ratio you can lose also higher than only trading Bitcoin. Can you manage a lot of altcoin in same time? It is neccessary to trading altcoin if you want to get more experience in trading from altcoin.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 04:52:53 PM
In the beginning of my investment history, I thought that altcoins are not adventageous. But it is not the case actually. BTC value tends to incerase, however you can increase your BTC amount with trading altcoins.
I think that Bitcoin practically does not differ from altcoyin, although if you do not take into account its price. But nevertheless I believe that investments in Bitcoin and altcoin have an equivalent character.
Activity: 532
December 20, 2017, 04:34:38 PM
In the beginning of my investment history, I thought that altcoins are not adventageous. But it is not the case actually. BTC value tends to incerase, however you can increase your BTC amount with trading altcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
December 20, 2017, 04:31:36 PM
Only with alts you can earn many x profit
Activity: 588
December 18, 2017, 06:56:34 PM
In my opinion,there are some alt coins that are worth investing to,some alt coins are not. I suggest before you decide to try in investing in altcoins, you should do your own research whether you invest or not,what time  is it best to invest, or how do we know if it is cheap. If you want more profit,  you should invest on the right coin, know what alt coin is promising and search for good coins to invest this coming 2018.Analyze the trends, read news and articles because most alt coin's price loses over time.
For the investors, it is neccessary because they do not spend much times to trade altcoin. But for trader, I think they do not need to check the news everyday. The volume trading and the price candle are all to know the mentality of trader and status of altcoin.
Activity: 224
December 16, 2017, 01:52:35 PM
Why Everybody writes that bitcoin is expensive and you can not afford it. Yes you can buy it, not the whole, buy a bit of bitcoin. And investment in bitcoin at the moment is more lucrative than investing in altcoyins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 01:48:47 PM
If you haven’t enough money to buy Bitcoin (this is real mainstream today) then you have no other choice but to buy alternative coins. There are many good, respective currencies on the market. Ethereum, Cardano, Waves, Wings.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 16, 2017, 12:54:51 PM
But now I would not rush to buy altcoins. The price of bitcoin in the coming days will go up, accordingly the price for altcoins will decrease in the ratio bitcoin-altcoin. It is better to wait and you can buy altcoins at a lower price.
Activity: 137
December 16, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
If you plan to invest and spend your money buy altcoins better research first, look into best ICO and analyzed solid company behind it and study about the project. At least you lower risk a little bit, before you buying  altcoins or investing ICO that will give you  a lot/massive return profit in future.

Activity: 357
Merit: 260
December 16, 2017, 10:28:57 AM

I am starting to buy altcoins now. I think it is much better to hold altcoins because there is also big chance to have more earnings. Altcoin because I'm happy to trade different altcoins that I have and I want to learn and have a lot of experience in trading.
Activity: 364
December 16, 2017, 10:23:49 AM
In my opinion,there are some alt coins that are worth investing to,some alt coins are not. I suggest before you decide to try in investing in altcoins, you should do your own research whether you invest or not,what time  is it best to invest, or how do we know if it is cheap. If you want more profit,  you should invest on the right coin, know what alt coin is promising and search for good coins to invest this coming 2018.Analyze the trends, read news and articles because most alt coin's price loses over time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 15, 2017, 07:11:13 PM

I think you should investigate first. if you want to be involved in crypto and bitcoin, you should have enough knowledge. until you will never hesitate to buy or be involved in it. I think personally, now is a good time to buy altcoin with relatively cheap prices. and I can wait a few months later.
Currently, the price of altcoin all pumped to high price.
Just some altcoins still keeping at real price and stabilized when other altcoins pump to new all time high price.
Monero is one of top coins stabilized its value when the altcoin market become hot trend in past days, I think you should consider to buy this crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 08, 2017, 04:10:44 PM
Well, I have sold most of my altcoins today, because BTC is the king, and everybody knows it. The new investors are buying bitcoin and litecoin. I wish more people were buying ether but there is too much bad publicity around it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 07, 2017, 09:29:22 AM
It's a choice you have to do because choosing Altcoin is like betting, we all know that Altcoin's price is always moving very fast.
I've done an analysis that investing in Altcoin has a great risk level. But when we can choose Altcoin properly then we can get very satisfactory results.
Altcoin can make us rich, but it can also make us fall into poverty. We must dare to take any risks that may occur.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 09:21:21 AM
To invest in altcoins, of course, is but need to know what you invest ,spend made lots of selection!
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 07, 2017, 09:15:15 AM
Sure buy, if can get bigger return, why not buy?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 06, 2017, 05:40:36 PM
The problem is choosing which altcoin is most promising and will bring more return.
yes sometimes we hesitate to invest money to buy altcoin with such conditions but if you have much money its not problem, maybe
No, it is wrong, even I have a lot of money can use for investment, but I need to calculate my risk and profits after invest. As long as I can have profits from my investment, I can invest with any amount, it does not limit me need to have a lot of money or a little of money.
Pages:
Jump to: