Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 96. (Read 260558 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
December 24, 2017, 10:52:33 PM
More Risk = More gain. Sometimes investing in altcoins will give you a higher profit in a short time against bitcoin but on the other hand, it is riskier because sometimes you might see that the altcoin that you invested is a shitcoin. Just diversify your portfolio and invest on the top 50 coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:44:08 PM
People are keep on asking buy or not i would say if your not having confidence dont invest if your really interested do lots of research on high potential coins and invest systematically dont go with greedy or panic mindset both are dangerous while trading.

I sometimes feel confident about altcoins and I buy some of the good ones and add them to my small portfolio. If I don't feel confident about one, I don't buy it even though it makes pumps and nice returns.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
December 24, 2017, 10:43:57 PM
buy altcoin or not it is your own decision. but I recommend if you have a lot of money does not hurt you to buy altcoin because now altcoin is very diverse and also has a varying price. you can benefit from buying altcoin at low prices and selling at high prices.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:13:02 PM
Definitely you should invest in altcoins if you're able to tolerate risk in cryptocurrency then it's a 50-50 chances maybe you get lost are huge profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 10:06:16 PM
of course you can buy altcoin to make profit . but the risk is a bit more than you buy bitcoin or other mainstream
coin such as eth .
Activity: 196
December 24, 2017, 10:01:42 PM
I think you should buy altcoins cheap right now
It looks like it will rise (in my opnion)
Activity: 182
December 24, 2017, 09:59:10 PM
There's a lot of altcoin that you can choose to buy and it always depend on how much risktaker you are.Don't invest to much money because its like a gamble you can't predict it's future. Before investing to a particular altcoin make sure you have done a good research on it and not because someone told you.Read more about the project,their platforms and market and if you think it's potential growth in the future then invest on it.
Activity: 119
December 24, 2017, 09:32:50 PM
It's depended on your purpose when making investment. You should think this way - high risk high return and investing in altcoins is so risky now. You don't need a great deal of money to start an investment in altcoin, however, it would make you a billionaire in a short time. Of course, you have to admit that, only good project give you this result and good project is just a few amount in a million projects out there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 09:23:01 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Yes you may, because a lot of traders got their profit in altcoin. But be careful in choosing it, make sure is listed in the coinmarketcap so that you won't get lose in the end dude.
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 08:33:21 PM
I prefer buying altcoin for a day trading or short-term investments, I do not know why but I prefer altcoin and I think it is more profitable, if you ask cryptocurrency or shares I will choose cryptocurrency like btc, bch, eth for my investment.
Activity: 42
December 24, 2017, 08:13:19 PM
buy alts, they will have bigger gains as bitcoin, i would suggest this one: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 08:07:33 PM
It isn't bad to buy altcoin for investment. As with other types of investment there is always risk but it's worth trying than not trying at all.
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 24, 2017, 07:38:11 PM
The problem is choosing which altcoin is most promising and will bring more return.
Buy wise, sell wiser choose which altcoin thay give you a big return and give you a big profit for selling them with higher amount. I chose erc20 token to invest my money. I believe it will reach 1$ per token,  I hOpe I choose the right token to invest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
December 24, 2017, 07:32:21 PM
People are keep on asking buy or not i would say if your not having confidence dont invest if your really interested do lots of research on high potential coins and invest systematically dont go with greedy or panic mindset both are dangerous while trading.
Yup, ask others help you choose and decide which coin for investment is the worst choice for investment, IMO!
I do not understand the reason make those people use have this idea, it is really stupid Cheesy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
December 21, 2017, 05:42:54 AM
Activity: 868
December 21, 2017, 05:19:19 AM
This question can be answered in many ways but I would just be reasonable with your query. If someone tells you to invest in some coin it is purely because he/she got some profit out of it and it is good to listen to people real life examples and then make a decision but when it comes to Crypto my friend, make sure you know what you are getting into. This market is very dynamic and volatile.

I love altcoins and there are 100 of then being created each day. For me what I look for is how the project will perform in the long run, whitepaper and the team behind the project. While interacting with them I am sure you would get a feel of what this is all about. I know it might take sometime but you will get there.

The best part is even after you do all your homework there is no guarantee that you will not have loss so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Some coins that you can take a look are-

ETH
Ripple
Onion
LTC
TRC
and so on

And again if you love POS then that's a different topic for discussion altogether.

Activity: 154
December 21, 2017, 05:05:13 AM
for now it's better to invest the bitcoin alone, because altcoin prices are fairly down and do not know when to increase again
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
December 21, 2017, 04:20:56 AM
not must ,  but its your chooice.
i'm invest at altcoins and got some profit , maybe u should invest which altcoins have a good daily trading volume.
like IOTA,Ethereum,Ripple,Dash or LTC , remember , we not must invest only bitcoin , sometimes altcoins will make u got a huge profit.
because this my experience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 21, 2017, 04:16:56 AM
Do your own research before you buy it. Also, you might wanna buy them when bitcoin rocketing because then altcoin prices bottom out. Whenever bitcoin goes sideways, they fuel their rockets and boom Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 20, 2017, 07:11:59 PM
buy altcoin, but before you buy altcoin, you should first see if the altcoin has a future. if I myself hold three types of altcoin, ie NXT, DAT, XUC. because I have a hunch that these three altcoins will rise in price.
Pages:
Jump to: